剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
I've known about you for a long time.
不得不说
I have to say,
你的能力让我着迷
I'm fascinated by your powers.
你的天赋
Your gift.
能与它们交流
To communicate with them.
能像它们一样
Be like them.
这一定很难吧 生活在这样一个世界里
It must be hard living in a world full of humans who have no idea
人类对于你属于更伟大的存在 这件事毫不知情
that you are a part of something so much bigger than them.
我知道他们对你做过什么
I know what they did to you.
你脖子上的伤疤
That scar on your neck.
我知道是怎么来的
I know where it's from.
人们说是外星人是凶手 可真♥相♥是什么 我们心知肚明 对吧
They say the aliens are the killers, but we know the truth, don't we?
我们了解人类的残酷
We know the cruelty of humankind.
我也见过外星人杀戮
I've seen aliens kill too.
我失去过至亲
I've lost people.
甚至遗忘了很多人 就因为…
People I don't even remember because--
可要是我告诉你…
What if I told you…
无论你失去了谁
that whoever you lost,
他们都能重回到你身边呢
you could have back?
还有 你所爱的人就在那艘飞船里
That your loved ones are there inside that ship?
他们的精神和灵魂依然鲜活地存在着
Their spirit, their souls, are still very much alive.
不是这样的
That's not true.
那只不过是记忆而已
It's just memories.
我不信
I don't believe that.
可就算我相信
But even if I did,
至少我们还会拥有关于他们的记忆
at least you'd still have the memory of them.
而这已经比现在拥有的要多了
Which is more than you have now.
光希 不是吗
Isn't it, Mitsuki?
我中弹了
I'm hit.
好
Okay.
伤得重吗 - 子弹穿透了
Is it bad? - The bullet went through.
伤口算干净 但我们需要阻断血流
It's clean but we need to cut off circulation.
好
Okay.
准备好了 - 是的
You ready? - Yeah.
坚持住
Stay with me!
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doc.
来
Here.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我没事 上…
I'm okay! Go, go, go!
掩护我
Cover me!
她在哪
Where is she?
维尔娜在哪
Where's Verna?
无处不在
Everywhere.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is.
救赎将至
Salvation is coming.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
她会登上母舰 并阻止你们所有人
She's going to the ship and she's going to stop all of you.
你不过是考验的一部分而已
You were just a part of the test.
她怎么知道如何进去
How does she know the way in?
母亲的馈赠
The mother provides.
她把你们的一个人带给了我们
She gave us one of yours.
杰森 快跑…
Run, Jason, run!
维尔娜前往母舰了
Verna's going to the ship.
我觉得她抓走了光希
And I think she's got Mitsuki.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他刚说的
He just told me.
她会通过光希进去
Mitsuki's her way in.
并和外星人交流
Her way to communicate with the aliens.
也是她取胜的手段
Her way to win.
我们得阻止她
We need to stop her.
结束战争
End this.
你和我有着相同的使命
We have the same mission, you and me.
去吧
Go.
我掩护你 我会让他们分身乏术
I'll cover you. I'll keep them busy.
跟我来
On me!
宇宙海洋
The cosmic ocean.
你之前就做到过
You've done this before.
你曾一个人在这里活了下来
You survived in here on your own.
现在你不是一个人了
You're not alone now.
崔弗 - 是
Trev? - Yeah.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
我们去找那条黑暗通道 如何
Let's find that dark passage, shall we?
这是卡斯帕做的最后一件事
That was the last thing Caspar did.
用碎片刺的
With the shard.
卡斯帕
Caspar!
他被炸回来时手里还拿着碎片 然后…
When he got blown back, he had it in his hand. And…
它切断了通讯
It cut off communication.
这里没有电流 也没有信♥号♥♥传输
There's no current through here, no transmission.
所有神经信♥号♥♥都被切断了 就像一根已经坏死的神经
All neural signaling cut off like a dead nerve.
所以这里一片黑暗
That's why it's dark.
会有用的
It'll work.
炸♥弹♥
The bomb.
会成功的
It'll work.
如果你手里那个小破碎片 都能造成这样的伤害 那…
If that little fucking scrap of shard you had could do this then…
我可真是个天才
I'm a bloody genius.
虽说这不是什么新闻啦 但好久没证明过了
Not that that's news, but, you know. It's been a minute.
我们只需要把炸♥弹♥用在目标上就行了
We just need to get that bomb to the target.
他怎么样
How is he?
崔凡特
Trevante?
你还好吗
How are you doing?
准备好最后一搏了吗
You ready to make that last run?
两年
It was two years.
我在这里待了两年
I was in here for two years.
无法入眠
I couldn't sleep.
甚至没合上过眼睛
I didn't even close my eyes.
因为我能做的只有听它们的声音 感觉它们的存在
Because all I can do is hear them, feel them.
我现在都记起来了
I remember it all now.
我还能感觉到它们
I can still feel them.
还能听到它们的声音
I can still hear them.
崔弗 我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything, Trev.
是 但它们还在这里
Yeah, but they're still here.
的确如此
Yeah, they bloody are.
所以 不如我们 在它们找到我们前把这事搞定 如何
So, what say we get this done before they find us, eh?
两年
Two years.
崔弗
Trev…
你说过的
you said it.
两年时间 它们都杀不死你
Two years, they couldn't kill you.
它们该杀了我 因为我该死
Well, they should have, because I deserve to die.
是 但你没死
Yeah, well, you didn't.
而且你又来到这里
And you're here.
所以 也许这是有原因的
So maybe there's a reason for that.
也许你一直死里逃生是有原因的
Maybe there's a reason you keep surviving.
崔弗 你活了下来
You survived, Trev.
我也一样
And so did I.
或许我们在经历了这一切 在过了这么久之后还能再相遇
Maybe there's a reason we found each other again after everything.
是有原因的
All that time.
或许我们注定要一起 完成这个任务 结束这一切
Maybe we was meant to finish this, all of this, together.
好
Okay.
好的 孩子
All right, kid.
我不是孩子 不过好吧
Still not a kid. But yeah.
对 你明白我的意思
Yes. You know what I mean.
好
Okay.
尼基尔 我们准备好了
We're ready, Nikhil.
尼基尔 你准备好了吗
Nikhil, you ready?
尼基尔
Nikhil?
怎…怎么了
What's… What's going on?
听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
这正是士兵们在基地时所经历过的情况
This is exactly what the soldiers went through at the base.
你和我在一起
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表