剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
你必须吃饭
You need to eat.
吃了 伊薇
Yeah, Evie.
她给我拿了一碗吃的 - 太好了
She brought me a bowl. - That's great.
是啊 她真的很强势
Yeah, she's real pushy.
是的
Yeah.
你睡得怎么样
How are you sleeping?
睡这些长椅太难受了
These pews suck.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我让亨利在镇里找找多余的床单
I've got Henry looking for extra linens in town.
你想谈的话 我们可以聊聊
We can talk about it if you want to.
聊聊她
We can talk about her.
要知道
You know,
那天早上吃早饭时
that morning at breakfast,
妈妈问我对她回去上学有什么看法
Mama asked me what I thought about her going back to school.
她想拿心理咨♥询♥的学位 对吧
She wanted to get her degree in counseling, right?
她说她觉得自己被困住了 想做点有意义的事情
Said that she felt stuck and she wanted to do something that mattered.
我当时就笑了
And I laughed.
我不仅笑她 还开了个愚蠢的玩笑
I laughed and I made some stupid joke
说我以前的指导老师根本没帮过谁
about how my guidance counselor's never helped anyone.
然后她...也笑了
And then she... she laughed too.
但我能看出来 我这话伤了她
But I could tell that she was hurt.
我能从她的眼睛里...看出来
I was able to... to see it in her eyes.
我到底是有什么毛病 你懂吗
What the fuck is wrong with me? You know?
你很好
Nothing.
你什么毛病都没有
Nothing is wrong with you.
她明白你只是随口一说
She knew you didn't mean it.
你知道最不可思议的是什么
You know what's crazy?
她总是把别人放在第一位
She always put everybody first.
她把我放在第一位
She put me first.
把你放在第一位
She put you first.
而我们就任由她这样
And we let her.
那天 全世界的人
On that day, the whole fucking world
都在拼命推搡着想挤上那辆巴士
was trying to push and shove to get on that bus.
可是...我想说 她为什么就不选择她自己呢
And... I mean, why wouldn't she choose herself?
她本该...
I mean, she should've...
我本该... - 别责怪自己
I should've... - Don't blame yourself.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
她比这里的任何人都好
She was better than anybody in here.
比我好
She was better than me.
也比你好
She was better than you.
没上车的那人该是我
It should've been me.
别这样说 - 是
No, don't say that. - Yeah.
不许这样说 - 死的该是我
Don't say that. - It should've been me.
她只剩下我们了
We are all that is left of her.
我妹妹 也就是你的母亲
My sister, your mother.
我们需要彼此
And we need each other.
我也很气
I'm angry too.
我生所有人 所有事的气
I'm angry at everything and everyone.
但你觉得她会希望我们这样吗
But you think that's what she would want for us?
会希望你这样吗
For you?
她...
She was...
她很为你感到骄傲
She was so proud of you.
宝贝
Baby.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thank you.
你昨天就没吃东西
You didn't eat yesterday.
今早也没吃
Or this morning.
(妹妹:嘿 在吗 )
天啊 手♥机♥能用了 嘿...
Oh, my God. It's working. Hey, hey.
我不知道这信♥号♥♥能持续多久 能否承载所有人的流量 但...
I don't know how long it's gonna last or if it can handle everybody's traffic, but...
我这边还是没信♥号♥♥
I've still got no signal here.
该死 我妹妹逃出来了 她现在在大急流市 很安全
Shit. My sister made it out. She's in Grand Rapids. She's safe.
发生什么事了 关于袭击有消息吗
What's happening? Is there any news about the attacks?
(美国总统证实外星人入侵全球)
天啊
Holy shit.
(洛杉矶 费城被摧毁)
怎么了 - 什么情况
What? - What?
你们得看看这条新闻
You guys gotta see this.
好 没事的...
Okay. It's all right. It's all right.
天啊...
My God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
不...
No, no, no, no.
牧师
Pastor.
现在也许是祈祷的好时机
Now might be a good time for a prayer.
牧师
Pastor.
祈祷
A prayer.
有人还记得 几周前 我讲祷告的那场布道吗
Does anyone remember when I preached about prayer a few weeks ago?
那个周日你也在 卡迈克尔 对吧
You were there that Sunday, weren't you Carmichael?
是的...
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
你说祷告就像是...
You said prayer is like a...
像是在和上帝对话
like a conversation with God.
我喜欢这个想法 很简单
I liked the simplicity of that idea.
与神对话
A conversation with God.
但你不能和一个不听你说话的人对话
But you can't have a conversation with someone who isn't listening.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
真好
That's just great.
我们都完蛋了
We're all fucked.
不行 只能乘一勺
No, one scoop.
我们必须严格遵守配给计划 特别是现在
We have to stick to the ration schedule. Especially now.
谁选你当我们的领袖了 啊
Who the hell elected you our leader, huh?
女士 外星人正在地球上横行
There's aliens roaming the fucking earth, lady.
我想喝多少汤就喝多少
I'm gonna have as much soup as I want.
不行
No, you're not.
不只有你是命悬一线 我们大家都一样
It's not just your life on the line, it's all of ours.
听着 贱♥人♥... - 嘿
Listen, bitch-- - Hey!
别激动... - 嘿 别动手
Whoa, whoa, whoa! - Hey, knock it off.
嘿...两位 别激动
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Guys. Take it easy.
兰斯顿
Langston.
大家都只是需要一点时间
We all just need a minute.
好吗 他们会冷静下来
Okay? They'll cool off.
是啊 巴不得他们赶紧走
Yeah, good fucking riddance.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们先休息
We rest.
明天...
And then tomorrow...
我们再做长远打算
we plan for the long haul.
我不知道上帝是否在听我们说话
I don't know if God is listening or not,
但既然我们在这里
but we're here,
就要互相照应
and we're gonna take care of each other.
玛丽琳
Marilyn.
玛丽琳 嘿
Marilyn, hey.
出事了 你得来看看
You need to see this.
他们拿走了所有东西
They took everything.
连卡迈克尔的卡车也开走了
Carmichael's truck, too.
肯定是趁我们睡着的时候偷的
They must've stolen it while we were sleeping.
是尼尔和罗斯一家干的 肯定是
It was Neil and the Rosses. It had to be.
我们得告诉艾伦牧师
We have to tell Pastor Allen.
他不在铺位上 一定是很早就起了
He's not in his bunk. He must've gotten up early.
艾伦牧师
Pastor Allen?
天啊
Oh, God!
不...
Oh, no, no, no, no...
姨妈
Auntie?
你怎么...
What are you...
他为什么...
Why would he...
去叫凯若琳过来
Go get Carolann.
好
Okay.
快去... - 好
Go. Go! - Okay.
玛丽琳 我需要你
I need you. Marilyn.
我需要你 - 加入我们
I need you. - Join us.
我们需要你 - 安琪
We need you. - Angie?
玛丽琳 我在 我没离开
Marilyn, I'm here. I'm not gone.
安琪...
Angie...
听我说
Listen to me.
兰斯顿
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表