剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
就算他们最终知道了 也不会告诉我们
And if they did finally, they wouldn't tell us,
因为这就是他们一贯的做法
because that's what they do.
隐瞒真♥相♥ 让我们蒙在鼓里
They hide the truth and they keep us in the dark.
我也看到了那东西
I saw it too.
真的 我...
I did, I...
我当时吓坏了 结果把车开下了路
I was so scared I drove off the road.
但我一直坐在这儿想 会不会是它们把我引到这儿来的
But I've just been sitting here wondering if maybe they brought me here.
让我认识你们
To you all.
听着 如果这是...
Look, if this is...
你们所说的 哪怕有一丝可能是真的
if there's even a chance that this is true...
我愿付出一切 只为再听到我妻子的声音
I'd give anything to hear my wife's voice again.
感受她的存在
To feel her presence.
它们没有杀死我们
They didn't kill us.
它们本可以摧毁我们在这里 建立起来的这个家
They could've wiped out this family we've built here.
它们没那样做也许是有原因的
Maybe there's a reason for that.
是为了我们
For us.
一种使命
A purpose.
某种...
Something...
更伟大的事业
greater.
(伊利诺伊州 里文顿)
(四个月后)
好 把它拖到这里
All right, so you drag it over here
然后...搞定 全提交了 - 很好
and... yeah. All submitted. - Ah. Nice.
嗨 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
嗨
Hi.
我是诺拉 这是我妈妈格蕾塔
I'm Nora, this is my mom, Greta.
她身体不好
She... She's not well.
我听说有一个安全的地方 但没想到是这样的地方
I heard there was a safe place, but I didn't imagine this.
街那头就有一家诊所
We have a clinic right down the street.
诊所 天啊
A clinic? Wow.
内珀维尔的猎杀者袭击 没有波及到你们这里吗
The hunter-killer attack in Naperville, it didn't reach you here?
没有 在这里 我们更担心来自人类的威胁
No. We're more concerned with human threats here.
不过在这里 我们会彼此照应
But we do take care of each other here.
所有东西都是共享的
Everything is shared.
食物 水 药品 衣服
Food, water, medicine, clothing.
每个人都尽自己的一份力
Everybody does their part.
我们试图传播真♥相♥ 并带给人们希望
You know, we try to spread the truth and give people hope.
这样我们才配得上
So that we're worthy.
配得上什么
Worthy of what?
配得上即将发生的事
Of what comes next.
(真♥相♥ 和平)
姨妈
Auntie.
这位是诺拉 这位是格蕾塔
This is Nora and this is Greta.
嗨 我是玛丽琳
Hi. I'm Marilyn.
你们是走了很远的路来的吗
Have you come a long way?
堪萨斯城
Kansas City.
是 猎杀者...
Yeah, hunter-killers...
我们的房♥子 我丈夫...
Our house, my husband...
深表遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你们在这里很安全
You'll be safe here.
格蕾塔需要看医生
Greta needs to see a doctor.
我带你去 走吧 - 谢谢
I'll take you. Come on. - Thank you.
堪萨斯城
Kansas City.
一切正如你说的那样奏效了 侦察行动 外联工作
It's working just like you said. The scouts. The outreach.
真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
她若在的话一定也会的
She would be too.
为我们骄傲
Of the both of us.
是的
Yeah.
嘿...你们快来看看
Hey, hey. You need to see this.
我相信大家 都和我有同样的感受 我们都深深感激
I know I speak for us all when I say we owe a great debt
海豹突击队队员崔凡特科尔 以及WDC特遣部队所做的一切
to Navy SEAL Trevante Cole and the WDC task force.
正因他们的英勇和牺牲 外星母舰
Because of their bravery, their sacrifice, the alien mothership
终于坠落了
has finally fallen.
行动的细节...
And details of the operation...
它坠落了 死了
It's down. It's dead.
我们的救世主...
Our saviors...
我们失去了它们
We've lost them.
结束了
It's over.
玛丽琳
Marilyn?
安琪
Angie.
求你了
Please.
我需要你
I need you.
求你回来吧
Please come back.
我们愿意做任何事
We'll do anything.
求你了
Please.
还没结束
It's not over.
没结束吗
It's not?
没有 我们之前错了
No. We were wrong before,
以为只要配得上就够了
thinking all we had to do was be worthy
(沧溟:你对别人告诉你的一切 都深信不疑吗 )
天堂就会为我们敞开大门
and the heavens would open for us.
我们必须去争取
We have to earn it.
靠坚定的信念
With faith.
靠无畏的精神
With fearlessness.
靠我们拥有的一切
With everything we have.
然后大门就会重新打开
And then the gates will re-open?
通向我们所爱之人 所失去之人的大门
To our loved ones, to everyone that we've lost?
如果我们准备好了 会的
If we're prepared, yes.
如果我们保持警惕
If we're vigilant,
会有一天
one day...
总有一天会有预兆的
one day a sign will come.
(现今)
我会请霍兰德长官给您回电♥话♥的 将军
I'll have Mr. Hollander call you back, General.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
这样做拖不了WDC太久
It won't stall the WDC for long.
足够久了
Long enough.
你担心乔尔
You worried about Joel?
乔尔并不孤单
Joel's not alone.
这项事业永远都不会变得容易
It never gets easier.
我知道
I know.
他们的牺牲是为了 让我们完成我们的使命 召唤
They died, so we could finish our mission, our calling.
我上次和卡迈克尔交谈时 他向我描述了它
Last time I spoke to Carmichael, he described it to me.
那个新世界
The New World.
他说:“花♥园♥可以在虚无中生长”
"A garden grows from nothing," he said.
“它们行走在我们当中 空气中荡漾着生命的涟漪”
"They walk among us, and the air ripples with life."
WDC和外面的那些人称之为“死亡区域”
The WDC, those people out there, they call it the Dead Zone.
没有比那里更有活力的地方了
There's no place more alive.
它们已经觉醒 正在孕育新的伊甸园
They have risen and they're growing the new Eden.
我绝不可能让任何人毁掉它
And there's no way in hell I'm letting anyone destroy it.
维尔娜 现在怎么办
What do we do now, Verna?
我告诉过你会有预兆 预兆已经出现
I told you a sign would come, and it did.
我告诉过你大门会敞开 它们终会开启
I told you the gates would open, and they will.
跟随我吧
Follow me.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表