剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
好吗
Okay?
这是卡斯帕死前几分钟的大脑活动记录
This is Caspar's brain activity minutes before he died.
这不可能是真的
This can't be right.
你确定这是卡斯帕的
Are you sure this is Caspar's?
当然是他的 我确定
Yeah. Of course I'm sure.
你是医生
You a doctor?
是的 可...
Yes, and...
这段脑电活动
this activity,
这种单一的尖峰
a singular event-spike like this...
就连波形 幅度
Even the morphology, the amplitude...
都太不合理了
Doesn't make sense.
WDC的医生也看过吗
WDC doctors looked at this?
他们的结论是什么
What were their conclusions?
卡斯帕患有癫痫
Caspar had epilepsy.
他们觉得这是一次强直阵挛性发作 是飞船上发生的某些情况引起的
They think it was a Tonic-Clonic seizure brought on by whatever happened up there.
那你的结论呢
What do you think?
我不是医生
I'm no doctor.
但是
But?
但是 没错 我觉得他们在扯淡
But yeah, I think it's shit.
我觉得他们就是不知道
I think it's just them saying they don't know
所以随便编个说法 这样就不用再费心琢磨
and making up an answer so they can be done thinking about it.
这样就能翻篇了 对吧
Put the past behind them, you know?
你认得这个
You recognize it?
你能看出它有什么意义吗
Does it mean anything to you?
其实我...
I actually...
我最近没听到声音
I haven't heard anything.
母舰坠落后就再没听到了
Not since the mothership crashed.
你确定
Are you sure?
确定
I'm sure.
你能再看一次吗
Can you just look at it one more time?
可以吗 拜托了 再看一次就行
Is that possible? Please. Just one more time.
他...都说很确定了 - 为了我 再看一次 好吗
He... He said he's sure. - Just look one more time for me. Okay?
卢克 小伙子 你先出去吧
Luke, buddy, why don't you head out?
10点前回家 知道吗
Home by 10:00, okay?
好的
Yeah, okay.
科尔先生 杰米拉 幸会了
Nice meeting you, Mr. Cole. Jamila.
是 你们刚在外面的表演很棒
Yeah. You guys are sounding wicked out there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要给你看样东西
I need to show you something.
稍等
One minute.
找到了...
Here it is, here it is.
“沧溟”几天前 把这个门户网站的数据给泄露了
Infinitas leaked data from the portal sites a few days ago.
现在都传开了
It's been going around.
“沧溟”是
Infinitas?
他是一个...
He's this...
没人知道他是谁
Nobody knows who he is.
他泄露了很多关于外星人 母舰
He leaks government documents about the aliens, the mothership,
以及母舰周围死亡区域活动的政♥府♥文件
activity in the Dead Zone around the ship.
很多阴谋论者都关注他 但在我看来 他的这些信息都很真实
A lot of conspiracy theorists follow him, but seems pretty real to me.
WDC还没抓到他吗 - 没有
And the WDC hasn't caught him? - No.
他就像个幽灵
He's a ghost.
他也有可能是好几个人
Or several ghosts.
看这个
Here.
这是这里唯一一张已知的他的照片
This is the only known photo of him here.
至少大家都觉得这就是他 没法确定到底是不是
At least, people think that's him. No way to know for sure.
而且远远不止这些
And there's so much more.
有人声称能感受到猎杀者传来的讯息
People sensing messages coming from the hunter-killers.
还有人报告在死亡区域边缘发现了尸体
Reports of bodies found at the edge of the Dead Zone.
还有一大堆帖子在讨论母舰的终极阴谋
Threads about a mothership master plan.
信息量真的很大
That is a lot.
自从你回来后 信息量激增
A lot more since you came back.
对于此事 你知道的很多啊
You know a lot about this.
你在课堂上教这些内容 还是怎样
Do you teach it in your class or something?
不是的
No, he doesn't.
这里...找到了
Here, here, here. Here it is.
(WDC 5级机密情报)
好 这段频率是通过所有传送门发出的
Okay. This frequency emanated from all the portals
就在你从母舰回来前大约三分钟时发出
approximately three minutes before you returned from the mothership.
当时被记录了下来 但被当作随机波动给忽略了
It was recorded, dismissed as a random ripple.
这种情况有时会发生
It happens sometimes.
然后呢 就在三分零四秒后
But then, exactly three minutes and four seconds later,
你出现了
you appear.
来看看这个
Now look at this.
先给我用一下
May I?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
我完全不明白
I have no idea.
这到底是什么意思 - 不知道
What the hell does it mean? - I don't know.
网站上就只有这些资料
I mean, that's all they got on it.
至少我看到的也就这些了
At least, everything I've seen.
嘿 各位 快看
Hey, guys, look.
“沧溟”追随者们的会议
Meetings for Infinitas followers.
在哪
Where?
在贝克市 两小时车程
There. Baker City. That's two hours away.
明早10点
10:00 tomorrow morning.
很好 我们接下来就去那里
Perfect. That's where we're going next.
我...
I...
不认为这是个好主意
don't think that's a good idea.
这些人可能很危险
These people can be dangerous.
运动组织解散时
By the time the Movement disbanded,
已经开始出现一些相当极端的派系
there were some pretty extreme factions forming.
我们大多数人其实只想回归正常生活
Most of us, we just wanted to go back to normal,
但有些人...
but some people they...
他们无法接受战争已经结束的事实
they couldn't accept that the war was over.
是 我们能照顾好自己 - 是 这孩子说得没错
Yeah, we can take care of ourselves. - Yeah, what the kid said.
我不是小孩了
I'm not a kid.
好吧 听我说 我觉得我们该走了
Okay. Listen. I think it's time for us to go.
我们不想再在这儿引起更多注意
We don't want to draw any more heat here.
今晚先回汽车旅馆休息
We'll go back to the motel tonight.
明天一早动身去贝克城
Head out to Baker City in the morning.
哥们 谢谢你分享这些
Thanks for this, man.
好的 我送你们出去
Yeah, I'll show you out.
有什么发现就告诉我
Let me know what you find out.
可能的话没问题
If I can, yeah.
那就回头见吧
See you around then.
崔凡特 很高兴见到你 - 见到你我也很高兴
It was good seeing you, Trevante. - You too.
很高兴你找到了一直想要的生活
I'm glad you found what you were looking for.
好了
All right.
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克 - 在...
Clark. - Yeah, yeah.
我去拿东西
I'll grab our stuff.
是啊 太好玩了
Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
好吧 不要熬夜
Okay. Don't stay up all night.
你们俩都是
That's for both of you.
替我谢谢珍妮 好吗
Yeah, and thank Jenny for me, okay?
珍妮真是圣人 晚上10点 他们吃完烤棉花糖后 还愿意收留他们
Jenny's a saint for taking them after 10:00 p.m. s'mores.
是啊 她也可能是个受虐狂
Yeah, or a masochist.
明早 我去给她送一大瓶咖啡
I'll bring her a gallon of coffee tomorrow morning.
远远不够
Not even close.
我以为我们说好了 要远离那个世界
I-I thought we agreed to stay away from that world.
是说好了
We did.
现在依然如此
We are.
既然如此...
Well...
你花了一些时间上网
You have been spending some time online.
大把的时间
A lot of time.
多到至少一眼就能认出来那个频率
I mean, enough to recognize that frequency on sight.
其实是我前几天碰巧看到的
Well, it's just something I came across the other day.
没什么大不了
It's nothing.
我没接触 只是看看而已
I don't make contact, I just read.
看看帖子 听听消息
Read and listen.
只是...
Just...
我也说不好 为了确认吧
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表