剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
I don't know. To make sure.
确认什么
Make sure of what?
这样做会让我感觉安心 仅此而已
It just makes me feel comfortable, that's all.
知道外面的世界什么情况
Knowing what's out there.
你知道他们说 “你可以把人从运动组织里带出来
You know what they say. "You can take the guy out of the Movement,
但你永远没法把运动精神从他心中剥离”
but you can't take the Movement out of the guy."
才没人这么说 - 你确定吗
They don't say that. - Are you sure?
也许他们该这样说
Maybe they should.
别担心啦
Come on.
也不全是坏事
It wasn't all bad.
我们找到了彼此
Found each other.
活了下来
We survived.
我们把偷来的几分钟变成了几年之久
We turned stolen minutes into years.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought?
反正我没想到
Not me.
看见没
See?
不全是坏事
Not all bad.
如果你担心什么事
If you're worried about something,
就跟我说
just talk to me.
别隐瞒我 好吗
Just don't hide things from me.
我知道
I know.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
崔弗
Trev?
崔凡特 你没事吧
Trevante? You okay?
还好吗
You okay?
对不起 抱歉吵醒你了 回去睡吧
Sorry. Sorry if I woke you. Go back to bed.
没事的
It's all right.
我可以留下来陪你
I can stay.
想喝点水吗 - 不用了 我很好 谢谢
Do you want some water? - No, I'm fine. Thank you.
你是不是记起什么了 是... - 没有
Did you remember something? Is it-- - No.
也许我们可以谈... - 我说没有
Okay, so maybe if we talk about-- - I said, "No."
听着 如果我们要一起面对这...
Look. If we're in this together--
杰米拉 我们不是一起面对 明白吗
We're not in this together. Okay, Jamila?
记好了 我压根就不想让你来
Remember, I didn't want you here to begin with.
我只能独自面对这件事
No one is in this with me.
要知道人们都说 遇到事一起面对会轻松些
Well, you know what they say about sharing the load.
但你绝不会想看到我脑中的那些画面
You don't want what's inside of my head.
相信我 没人会想看到
Trust me. No one does.
回去睡吧
Go back to bed.
听着
Look,
我见过卡斯帕是怎样把自己封闭起来的
I watched Casp close himself off
仿佛没人能懂他正在经历什么样的痛苦
like no one could possibly understand what was happening to him.
你知道是什么救了他
And you know what helped?
就是找人倾诉
Talking to people.
WDC派了最优秀 最聪明的心理医生 想帮我解决这个问题
The WDC sent the best and the brightest to try to shrink this shit out of me.
知道结果如何吗
You know what they got?
一无所获 明白吗
They got nothing. Okay?
所以麻烦你别烦我了 回你的房♥间去
So, I need you to leave me the fuck alone. Go back in your room,
让我用自己的方式处理这件事 - 好吧
so I can deal with this my way. - Fine.
说得好像你没在凌晨2点
Speaking as the one who didn't rearrange
把家具全挪了一遍似的 - 我道过歉了
the furniture at 2:00 a.m. - I apologized for that already.
可能吵醒半个汽车旅馆的人 你的方式不管用吧
And probably wake half the motel. Your way's not really working, is it?
我能承受的比你想象的要多
And I can handle more than you think.
都跟你说了 我不是小孩子
I told you, I'm not a kid.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
好
Fine.
卢克
Luke.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你怎么还没睡
Why are you awake?
这是我画的
I drew those.
什么时候
When?
他回来的那天
The day he came back.
崔凡特
Trevante.
我又听到外星人的声音了
I heard the aliens again.
就一瞬间而已 然后就消失了
It was only for a second and then they were gone.
然后...
And then...
我在脑中看到了这个
I saw that in my head.
我骗了他
I lied to him.
妈妈 对不起
I'm sorry, Mom.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
那声音转瞬即逝
It was so quick and then it went away.
我以为没什么 或者可能是我想象出来的
I thought it was okay, or maybe I imagined it, you know?
我应该只是希望一切正常
I guess I just wanted everything to stay normal.
做正常人
To be normal.
对不起...妈妈 我撒谎了
I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sorry I lied.
我不知道... - 不...
I don't know-- - No, no, no.
不用道歉
You don't have to be sorry.
我和你想的一样
I want the same.
我也希望一切正常
I want things to be normal too.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
外星人又来了
Is it happening again?
一切又要重演了 - 不会的...
Is it all gonna happen again? - No, no.
我觉得不会
No, I don't think so.
听着 我...
Listen, I...
我希望你好好睡一觉 好吗
I want you to get some rest, okay?
我来处理这件事
And I'll take care of this.
你会告诉爸爸吗
Are you gonna tell Dad?
这件事我们先保密
Let's just keep this between us for now.
你♥爸♥爸会担心的 你也知道他的性子
Your dad worries. You know how he is.
等我先把这事搞清楚
And I'll figure it out,
然后我们再跟他还有其他人说
then we will talk to him and everyone.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
现在先去睡觉
Now, go get some sleep.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 妈妈 - 晚安
Good night, Mom. - Good night.
你不是说早上要去医院上早班吗
I thought you said you had an early shift at the hospital.
我找了别的医生替班
I called another doctor to cover.
你为什么要这样做
Why'd you do that?
是这样 我对贝克城周围那一带很熟 我可以帮你找到那个地方
Look, I know the area around Baker City. I can help you find this place.
再说了 你想保持低调
And besides, you want to keep a low profile.
我可以给你打掩护
I can give you cover.
要是需要 我也能给你做后援
Back up, if you need it.
我得知道到底什么情况
I need to know what's going on.
我得知道外星人是不是回来了
I need to know if it's happening again.
你丈夫呢
Where's your husband?
带孩子们去游乐园了
Took the kids to the amusement park.
我们的女儿明天就要回大学了
Our daughter heads back to college tomorrow.
他们已经计划很久要去玩
It's been planned for a while.
如果没什么大事 我不希望我的家人牵涉其中
I don't want my family involved in this if it's nothing.
我希望他们安全
I want them safe.
你能理解吧
You can understand that.
是的
Yeah.
我理解
I can understand.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 早安
Hey. Good morning.
我去收拾行李
I'll get my things.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不太好
Not really.
有什么能帮到你的
Can I help?
不知道
I don't know.
你是医生 对吧
You're a doctor, right?
你了解创伤后应激障碍和健忘症吗
You know anything about PTSD and amnesia?
崔凡特
Trevante.
我知道要从这样的情况中恢复 会是一个漫长而艰难的过程
I know that recovery from something like that is a long and difficult process.
他需要专业护理
He needs professional care.
年轻人应付不来的
This is not a job for a young person.
自从那些外星人来到地球后 我就不是年轻人了
I haven't been a young person since them things came to Earth.
话虽如此 - 听着 他情况很糟
Still. - Look, he's not okay.
所以 我以为你能给我一些建议什么的
So, I thought you might have some tips or whatever.
因为我不知道该怎么帮他
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表