剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
你这趟是为了完成一个任务
You're here to serve a purpose.
如果你能证明自己有用处 我们就能和平共处
If you prove yourself useful, we won't have any issues.
懂吗
Understand?
你尽管恨我没关系 但我做过的事…我做的这些事
You can hate me all you want, but I did… I do
是出于必要
what needs to be done.
我们从你大脑收集到的数据 让我们开♥发♥出神经武器
The data we collected from your brain led to the development of neural darts.
多数人的需求…
The needs of the many…
神经武器已经没用了
The neural darts don't even work anymore.
所以你还认为我的痛苦值得吗
So do you still think my pain was worth it?
为我们带来那两年的和平吗
For the two years of peace we had?
当然值得
Absolutely.
两小时飞行时间 与主要运输机会合
Two hours flight time, the rendezvous with main transport,
再飞八小时到达死区
then eight hours flight time to the Dead Zone.
准备就绪 领航一号♥
Ready, Leader One.
飞行路线将带我们穿越 西北方入口战场的边缘
Flight path should take us across the edge of the northwest portal battleground.
所以请做好万全准备 - 收到
So be ready for anything. - Copy that.
那是什么
What is that?
没什么
Nothing.
你不是说你没有重要的人吗
I thought you said you didn't have anybody.
我没有
I don't.
但他们只能靠我们了
But we're all they have.
你在祈祷吗
Are you praying?
没有
No.
听起来像在祈祷
Sounds like you are.
是吗
Yeah?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
我只是觉得有趣
I just find it funny, that's all.
上帝早就抛弃我们了
I mean, God abandoned us a long time ago.
该死 说不定祂已经倒戈 成了它们的上帝 你有想过吗
Shit, maybe he switched sides and he's their god now. That ever cross your mind?
我们不需要上帝
We don't need God.
我们有他在
We got him.
那就更好笑了
That's even funnier.
我们现在会在这里 就是因为他当初没有完成任务
Only reason we're in this is 'cause he didn't finish the job the first time.
我们只是来替他收拾烂摊子
We're all just here to clean up his mess.
柯尔队长 不是吗 他们以前称你为“飓风”吧
Ain't that right, Chief Cole? They used to call you the Hurricane, yeah?
是因为你搞砸了一切 还留下一堆残骸吗
That 'cause you blew through shit and left a bunch of wreckage behind?
喂 柯尔 我在跟你说话
Hey, Cole. I'm talking to you!
维娜波特吗 有人带这个来给你
Verna Potter? Someone brought you these.
请问厕所在哪里
Point me to the bathroom.
我马上就回来
Be right back.
天啊 克拉克
Oh, my gosh, Clark.
孩子们还好吗 他们在哪里 在珍妮那里吗
How are the kids? Where are they? Are they with Jenny?
没事的 他们不会有事
It's okay. They're gonna be okay.
我们得离开这里 - 我知道 我们走吧
We need to get out of here. - I know. Let's get out of here.
天啊
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What's happening?
她心脏病发作 - 维娜阿姨吗
She's had a heart attack. - Aunt Verna?
救护车正在路上 - 不行 让我进去
An ambulance is on the way. - Nah. Let me back there.
抱歉 你不能… - 你必须让我进去
I'm sorry. You can't… - You gotta let me in there.
拜托 她是我的家人
She's my family, man.
不 怎么回事
No, no, no. What happened?
你阿姨有对什么过敏吗
Does your aunt have any allergies?
没有过敏 她只是心脏不好 发生什么事了
No allergies. She just has a bad heart. What-What's going on?
这不是心脏病 而是过敏性反应
This is not a heart attack. It's anaphylactic shock.
她有肾上腺素注射笔吗 - 过敏性…
Does she have EpiPen? - Anaphylactic…
肾上腺什么 - 肾上腺素
Epi-what? - Epinephrine.
天啊 - 没事的
Oh, my God. - It's okay.
她是医生 不会有事的
She's a doctor. It's gonna be okay.
维娜阿姨
Aunt Vern?
你在传他们两人的情资过来 太好了 谢谢
You're sending intel on both of them? Great. Thank you.
我是医生 袋子给我
I'm a doctor. Give me the bag.
(救护人员)
你的注射笔在哪里
Where's your Epi?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
该死
Holy shit.
嘿 多留意她的情况 好吗
Hey, be careful with her, all right?
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on out there?
她心脏病发作
She's having a heart attack.
她在做什么 - 她是医生
What's she doing? - She's a doctor.
卡伦
Callen!
必须帮她插管
She needs to be intubated.
你们的医疗用品呢
Where are your supplies?
喂
Hey!
回答我 这是怎么回事
Answer me! What's going on?
好 一 二…
Okay. One, two…
你有注射笔
You had an EpiPen?
你一直都有注射笔吗 - 她原本可能会死
You had that all along? - She could've died.
谢谢你没让她死掉
Thanks for not letting her.
(玛丽莲坦纳 化名:无尽)
天啊
Oh, my God.
别走…
Stop! Stop!
快上车 - 快走…
Get in. Now. - Go. Go. Go.
别跑
Stop!
蹲低
Get down.
艾妮莎…
Aneesha? Aneesha?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你是谁
Who are you?
糟了
Oh, no.
你不该卷进这个环节的
You weren't supposed to be mixed up in this part.
是你
It's you.
你就是无尽
You're Infinitas.
我们的右边 那是什么
On our right. What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
领航一号♥呼叫基地 我们遇到
Leader One to base, we are coming upon
某种正在异常快速形成的外星结构
some disturbingly fast-forming alien structure.
高度多少
What is your altitude?
183公尺
Six hundred feet.
准备碰撞
Brace!
领航一号♥遭击落…
Leader One down. Leader One down…
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表