剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
他们不是杀手 而是附带伤害
They're not killers. They're collateral damage.
拜托 崔弗 你认识他们
Come on, Trev, you know them.
为他们担♥保♥ 就像你为我做的那样
Vouch for them. Like you did for me.
我会确保他们安然无恙 我也只能做到这些了
I'll make sure nothing happens to them. That's the best I can do.
阿尼莎
Aneesha.
我就该开车离开的
I should have driven away.
我根本不该听她的
I never should have listened to her.
我们会想出办法的 好吗 会想办法回家的
We'll figure this out, okay? We'll figure out how to get home.
怎么做
How? How?
外面正上演世界大战
There's a worldwide war out there,
而我们离家越来越远了
and we just keep getting further from home.
崔凡特...那个任务...他们会想办法的
Trevante... The mission... They'll figure it out.
任务 被我们搞砸的那个任务
The mission? The mission we just blew out?
你说的是那个任务
That mission you're talking about?
克拉克 他们能有什么办法
And how will they figure it out, Clark?
怎么可能 - 我不知道
How? - I don't know!
还不知道
Yet. I don't know yet.
嘿
Hey.
是谁干的 啊
Who did this?
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
我们是在为世界即将面对的一切做准备
We're preparing the world for what's to come.
要面对什么
And what is that?
救赎
Redemption.
和平
Peace.
你不会真的以为 我们已经彻底消灭了它们吧
You didn't think that we really killed them for good, did you?
那些外星人 我们的救世主
The aliens? Our redeemers?
它们早晚都会觉醒 现在已经开始了
They were always going to rise. And now it's begun.
什么开始了
What has begun?
我们正在迈向...
Our ascension...
应许之地
to paradise.
(阿♥拉♥斯加 死亡区域以南16公里)
托马斯 罗达 金克斯 这是巴恩斯
Thomas, Rhoda, Jenks, this is Barnes.
嘿
Hey.
维尔娜
Verna.
他们一直生活在死亡区域的边缘
They've been living near the edge of the Dead Zone
自从母舰坠落后
since the mothership came down.
是真正的信徒
True believers.
好久不见了 朋友
Been too long since I've seen you, friend.
是的
Yeah.
兰斯顿呢
Where's Langston?
被他们抓走了
They took him.
你在盯着他们吗
You've got eyes on them?
我们去别的地方聊吧
Let's go someplace else where we can talk.
好
Yeah.
这是我第一次
It's the first time I'm seeing it
亲眼看到它
with my own eyes.
嘿 想聊聊吗
Hey, you wanna talk?
聊什么 - 计划
About what? - About the plan.
什么计划
What plan?
霍兰德不在了 我们也没炸♥弹♥
We have no Hollander, no bomb.
被一群疯子追着跑 还有...
We've got a bunch of psychos on our ass.
一个亿万身家的科技天才 他一定会想办法
Got a billionaire tech genius is gonna figure out
修好通讯系统 这样我们才能联♥系♥总部
how to fix the damn comms so we can call HQ.
这就是我们的计划
That's the plan.
听着 我知道这不是你当初料想的结果
Look, I know this is not what you signed up for.
我都不知道自己当初料想了怎样的结果了
I don't know what I signed up for anymore.
我本以为就是来这里走一趟 然后回家过日子
I figured I'd do a tour, go home, live my life.
军士长 你又料想了怎样的结果呢
What did you sign up for, Chief?
有幸存者 - 什么
We got a survivor. - What?
见鬼了
Holy shit.
嘿...
Hey! Hey!
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's okay!
嘿 我不会伤害你
Hey! I'm not gonna hurt you.
别跑了 - 嘿
Stop! - Hey!
嘿
Hey!
没事的 嘿 我们能帮你 好吗
It's all right. Hey, we got you, okay?
让它停止 - 谁对你下的手
Make it stop. - Who did this to you?
嘿 别怕 放松 - 嘿
Hey, easy. Relax. - Hey.
什么 回答我 谁干的 - 让它停止
What? Look, who did this? - Make it stop.
让它停止... - 让什么停止
Make it stop. Make it stop. - Make what stop?
不要啊
No!
不要
No!
不
No!
兄弟 搞什么鬼
What the fuck? What the fuck, man?
嘿 你会没事的 没事 - 到底是怎么回事
Hey, you'll be all right. It's okay. - What the fuck is happening?
没事的 熬一熬就过去了 兄弟
It's all right. Just ride it out, man.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
深呼吸 没事了...
Breathe. It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's all right.
我们帮不了他什么忙 是吧
We can't do much for him though, can we?
是的
No, we can't.
但他可以帮我们
But he can help us.
(编号♥TSC-17 录影 存档 B德加尔)
不...你在干什...
No, no, no! What are you--
该死 不要...
Fuck. No, no, no!
你干什么 不 该死
What are you doing? No! Shit.
嘿...我们得离开这里
Hey! Hey! We need to get out of here!
所以他们疯了 互相残杀
So they went crazy. Killed each other.
还自杀
Killed themselves.
肯定是因为离母舰太近了会让人精神错乱
I bet it's from being this close to the mothership. Fucks you up.
或者是被邪教影响了
Or that cult got to them.
我看不下去...
I can't...
是的 别看了
Yeah, fuck this.
这里到底怎么回事
What happened here?
可能是某种毒素 也许吧
Could be some sort of toxin, maybe.
不管是什么原因导致的 现在已经没事了
Whatever it is, it's gone now.
你怎么知道没事了
How do we know?
因为我们没有自杀呀
'Cause we're not killing ourselves.
目前没有而已
Yet.
...我们之间不能这样
...not at each other!
我们没有理由待在这地方 - 我们接了任务
There's no reason for us to be here! - They gave us a mission.
阿莫阿科说得对 任务已经玩完了
Amoako's right. The mission's dead.
只要我们待在这里 我们也会玩完的
As long as we stick around, we'll be too.
现在走的话 还有机会回家
If we start walking now, there's a chance we make it home.
这不是我们能说了算的 - 那谁说了算
It's not our call! - Whose call is it?
嘿 塔克 要我说 我们最好尽可能
Hey, Tucker. I say we put as much distance as possible
离这个鬼地方远一点
between us and this hellhole.
开始往南行进 - 你们冷静点吧
Start walking south. - Just settle down.
在这里很安全 我们正在想办法
We're safe in here. We're figuring it out.
安全 你做梦呢吧 - 头儿 看看四周吧
Safe? What ride are you on? - Look around, boss!
我们在这儿待得越久 死得越快
The longer we stay here, the deader we get.
你又不能确定 - 我们当然确定
You don't know that. - To hell, we don't.
军士长 你怎么想 - 谁在乎他怎么想
Chief, what do you think? - Who cares what he thinks?
哟 闭嘴 - 你闭嘴
Yo, shut up! - You shut up!
塔克 他现在救不了我们 对吧
He can't help us now. Right, Tucker?
对不对
Right?
我想听听他怎么说
I wanna hear what he has to say.
你怎么看
What do you think?
撤退是行不通的 我也希望能撤 真的
Retreat's not an option. I wish it was, I do.
我希望我们能回去 重整队伍 补给弹♥药♥ 但这是不可能的
I wish we could just go back, regroup, reload, but that's off the table.
你是说 我们只能等死
So, we're just fucked?
没炸♥弹♥ 没支援 没情报 也没计划
No bomb, no backup, no intelligence, no plan.
我们随时都可能开始自相残杀
And any minute now, we're gonna start killing each other.
你现在还活着呢
You're alive now.
你现在还活着 想想办法 制定一个新计划
You're alive now. So, figure it out. Make a new plan.
不然刚刚在机场 你的朋友就白死了
Or your friends died back at that airport for nothing.
卡斯帕莫罗白白牺牲了 有多少人都白白送了命
Caspar Morrow died for nothing. How many people died for nothing?
不能让他们就这样白白牺牲
It can't all be for nothing.
我们得完成他们开始的使命 拜托 我们必须完成
We gotta finish what they started. Come on, we have to.
孩子 这事没你想的那么简单 - 我知道没那么简单
Kid, it is not that easy. - I know it's not that easy.
你看起来也没比我大多少
And you don't look that much older than me.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表