剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
对方接电♥话♥后 你有60秒的时间 明白了吗
You have 60 seconds once they pick up. Do you understand?
好 明白了
Yes. I understand.
(突发新闻)
若您居住在任何入口的方圆80公里范围内
If you live within 50 miles of a portal site,
政♥府♥强烈建议您立即撤离
the government strongly encourages you to evacuate immediately.
马上出门 前往安全处 尽快行动
Leave your homes and get to safety as quickly as you can.
世防盟正在动员军队
The WDC military are mobilizing troops
前往所有受影响的区域
and dispatching them to all affected areas.
报导指出… - 我不认得这个号♥码
Reports indicate that the… - I… I don't recognize the number.
喂
Hello?
艾妮莎吗 亲爱的 是你吗
Aneesha? Honey, is that you?
对 是我
Yes. Yes, it's me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在博伊西的联邦调查局分支办公室
I'm in a FBI field office in Boise.
你怎么…你没事吧 拜托跟我说你没事
What are you… Are you okay? Just tell me you're okay.
对 我没事…
Yeah, yeah. I'm okay. I'm okay.
怎么回事 她跟崔凡特在一起吗 - 是妈咪吗
What's going on? Is she with Trevante? - Is it Mommy?
你在联邦调查局做什么 发生了什么事
What are you doing at the FBI? What happened?
我不知道 我原本想去找答案
I don't know. I went looking for answers.
你为何不先跟我说
Why didn't you tell me?
我以为我能找到答案 在晚餐时间前回到家
I thought I could figure it out and be back home by dinner,
一切都会很正常
and everything would just be normal.
你知道现在发生的事吗
Are you seeing what's going on out there?
知道
Yeah.
孩子们还好吗 克拉克 他们…
Are the kids okay? Clark, are they--?
对 他们没事 他们…
Yeah, they're… They're fine. They're…
他们很害怕
They're scared.
我们都很害怕
We're all scared.
我知道 我很抱歉…
I know, I'm… I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你们保重 我不会有事的
You stay safe. I-I'll be okay.
我会解释…
I'll just explain and…
…赶快到… - 60秒钟到了
…and just come straight-- - That's 60 seconds.
喂…
Hello. Hello?
艾妮莎 亲爱的
Aneesha. Honey.
妈没事吧
Is Mom okay?
妈咪要回家了吗
Is Mommy coming home?
对
Yeah.
对 她会回家
Yeah, she is.
我和你们爸爸会去找她
Me and your dad are gonna go get her.
对
Right.
我会去找到你们的妈妈 带她回来
I'm gonna go get your mom and bring her home.
我们今晚就会团聚 我保证
And we will all be together tonight. Promise.
你们去珍妮家 待在那里
Go over to Jenny's. Stay there.
如果我们晚餐前没回来 但我们一定会回来…
If we're not back by dinnertime, which we definitely will be…
小莱 帮帮她
Ry, help her out.
冰箱里有牛排 你可以带去分享
There's some steaks in the fridge. You can do it potluck style.
知道了
Got it.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
嘿
Hey.
每一则报导都说战斗发生在入口基地
All the reports, every single one of them, say the fighting is at the portal sites.
而我们离任何入口基地几千公里远
And we are thousands of miles away from any of those sites.
我们很安全
We are safe.
嘿 看着我 嘿 别这样
Hey, look at me. Hey. Come on.
你不用害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
为什么
Because why?
我们有谁
Who do we have?
我们有彼此
Each other.
没错
That's right.
路克
Luke?
对
Yeah.
我们有彼此
Each other.
这是哪里
Where are we?
距离14公里远
Nine miles out.
距离哪里14公里远
Nine miles out from what?
他们要带我们去哪里
Where are they taking us?
尼基尔 他要带我们去哪里
Where are they taking us, Nikhil?
我们为何在这么荒凉的地方
Why are we in the middle of nowhere?
你最好系好安全带
You'll want to strap in.
(地球 前美国 蒙大拿州 天眼总部)
我说过 我宁可去死也不想回来这里
I told you I'd die before I'd come back here.
欢迎回家 孩子
Welcome home, kid.
我要杀了你 放我走
I'll kill you. Let me go.
我不会让你再得逞 王八蛋 不可以
I'll never let you take me again! Son of a bitch. I won't let you.
还是老样子
Just like old times.
《全面入侵》
第三季第四集
哇靠 崔凡特柯尔
Fuck-a-doodle-do. Trevante Cole.
是本人耶
In the flesh.
我这辈子从没迷过明星
I've never been starstruck in my life.
但我想今天肯定会充满惊喜
But I suppose today's gonna be full of surprises.
你一定知道我是谁
I'm sure you know who I am.
我完全不知道 老兄
I don't have one fucking clue, man.
太好了 真有意思
That's lovely. Charming.
你们俩一定会很合拍
You two are gonna get along beautifully.
我是尼基尔卡普尔 达玛克斯工业的创办人和执行长
Nikhil Kapur. Founder and CEO of Dharmax Industries.
全球第三有钱的人 过了今天可能排名会上升
Third richest man in the world. Might be higher after today.
那你是谁
Who are you?
第二有钱的人吗
Second richest?
她是我的人
She's with me.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
不 我们为何要来这里
No. Why are we here?
我也不知道为何要来这里
I don't know why we're here.
我原本希望你们有人能告诉我
I was hoping one of you guys could tell me that.
大家去哪里了
Where the hell is everyone?
我跟你一样不知道
I don't know any more than you do.
我好像从没说过这句话
Which is not a sentence I think I've ever uttered.
但就像我说的 今天肯定会充满…
But like I say, today is gonna be full of sur--
人总算来了
It's about fucking time.
记者会后
After the press conference,
你想跟我说的就是这件事 我应该听进去的 现在你说吧
this is what you were trying to tell me. I should have listened. I'm listening now.
我说过 将军 总算来了
Like I said, General, it's about fucking time.
你看到了什么 - 我在母舰上看到一个东西
What was it you saw? - I saw something on the ship.
好吗 墙里有东西 是活的
Okay? Something in the walls. Something alive.
猎人杀手吗
A hunter-killer?
不 不一样
No. No. It's different.
这下子明确多了
That narrows things down.
我无法解释 好吗
I-I can't explain it. Okay?
但我清楚我看到了什么 那是新的品种
But I know what I saw, and what I saw is something new.
比之前的更大 更有力量
Something bigger than the others, more powerful.
无论那东西是什么 它杀了卡斯帕
And whatever it is, it killed Caspar.
却没杀你
But not you.
你还在医院时为何不跟我们说这件事
Why didn't you tell us any of this while you were still in the hospital?
因为我当时不记得了
'Cause I didn't remember then.
我觉得很奇怪
I find that odd.
你觉得奇怪的是这个
That-that's what you find odd?
听着 我看到卡斯帕的脑电波图时 第一次浮现出记忆 懂吗
Look, my first memory was sparked when I saw Caspar's EEG. All right?
就是他死去时 好吗
When he died. Okay?
第二次是我听到我被丢出来时
The second was when I heard the frequency from the portal,
入口发出的频率 这其中有关联
just when I got spit out. They're connected.
有关联 - 对 有关联
Connected. - Yes, connected.
卡斯帕的脑电波 那个图案 懂吗 它们…
Caspar's EEG, the pattern. Okay? They… they…
跟入口发出的频率一样
It's the same as the frequency from the portal.
这代表了某种意义 懂吗
It just means… it means something. All right?
只是我还没搞清楚
I just can't see it yet.
那种东西…
Those things…
那种东西杀了卡斯帕
Those things killed Caspar.
好吗 它们杀了他
Okay? They killed him.
而且它们还没罢休
And they're not fucking done.
无论发生过什么事 这都只是开始
And whatever happened before, it's just the beginning.
好 所以如果我们播放那段频率
Okay, so if we played that same frequency,
你的脑袋会闪现出在上头看到的景象吗
you'd get another snapshot of whatever it was you saw up there?
我不知道
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表