剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
滚出去 - 你不是美国人
Get out of here! - You ain't American!
快点...我们走 该死
Come on, come on! Let's go! Fuck.
开快点...
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
该死
Fuck!
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
还好 - 该死
Yeah. - Shit.
你在里面有什么发现吗 - 没有 时间不够
Did you get anything in there? - No, I didn't have time.
你呢 - 没有
You? - No, nothing.
天啊 - 一无所获
Ah, man. - I got nothing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该拉你来这里的 我一开始就不该打扰你
I shouldn't have dragged you here. I mean, I should have just left you alone.
卢克撒谎了 - 什么
Luke lied. - What?
卢克 我的儿子
Luke. My son.
他昨天对你撒了谎 也骗了我们
He lied to you yesterday. And to us.
他又听到它们的声音了
He heard them again.
外星人的声音
The aliens.
你回来的那天 他看到了那东西 那个脑电图峰值
The day you came back, he saw that thing. That EEG spike.
他没跟我说
He didn't tell me.
我要知道 外星人是不是又要来了
I need to know if it's happening again.
你了解那种感觉吗 拥有了曾经梦寐以求的一切
You know what it feels like when you have everything you ever wanted?
所有
Everything.
绝对太可怕了
It's absolutely terrifying.
是的
Yeah.
我明白那是什么感觉
I've got an idea of what that's like.
你怎么撑过来的
How do you live with it?
忍♥受那种恐惧感
The fear?
我吗 追逐虚无缥缈的东西 打家具
Me? Chase fucking ghosts and beat up furniture.
我听到你和杰米拉聊我的事
I heard you and Jamila talking about me.
事实是 我和刚刚那些人没什么区别
And the fact is, I'm no different from those guys back there.
虽然我不愿承认
Even if I hate to admit it.
所以你得好好听我说的话 好吗
So I need you to listen, all right?
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
我没得选 我脑子里的那些画面一直浮现
I don't have a choice. What's in my head, I keep seeing it.
但你不同 你有得选
But you, you have a choice.
我现在需要你做的事就是 先把我放下
What I need you to do right now is I need you to drop me off,
然后立刻回家 照顾好你的家人
and I need you to go home and take care of your family
让他们尽量远离这件事 明白了吗
and keep them as far away from this as possible. You got that?
怎么了 是克拉克吗 一切都好
What is it? Is it Clark? Everything okay?
(听说你在找我 下午4点 沧溟 #22)
是沧溟
Infinitas.
那地点距这里只有几个小时车程
This location is only a few hours away.
完事后我就回家 没事的 时间还很充裕
I'll go home after we do this. It's okay, we have plenty of time.
晚饭前我就会到家的
I'll be home by dinner.
(设备已连接)
(复♥制♥文件 进度)
快点啊
Come on.
还要多久
How much longer?
我已经尽快了 正在下载两周的数据
I'm working as fast as I can. It's downloading two weeks.
这样就能查到科尔回来前的任何信♥号♥♥了
That's enough to pick up any signals from before Cole returned.
两周的数据可是个天文数字啊 要不要我提醒你 你现在是个逃犯
Two weeks is a bloody mountain of data. Do I need to remind you you're a fugitive?
一周的数据就够了 - 这里我才是专家 而不是你
One week's enough. - I'm the expert here, not you.
帮你我也是把自己搭进去了啊
It's my skin on the line too, you know.
要是他们发现我帮了你 你知道我会有什么下场吗
Do you have any idea what would happen if they knew I was helping you?
他们会把你那些宝贝合同都撤销了吧
They might take away your precious contracts?
你搭进去的不是命 而是钱 两码事
It's not your skin on the line. It's your money. There's a difference.
我可是一直给他们施压 争取把你放出来
I pressed to have you released.
那是在他们把我剖开之前 还是之后
Was that before or after they cut me open?
是在他们把合同给你之前 还是之后
Before or after they gave you your contract?
我的命又值多少钱呢
How much was my skin worth?
趴下 快趴下
Down! Get down!
我去查一下
I'll check.
没问题
We're good.
我们再查一个房♥间吧
Let's check one more room.
该死
Shit.
动作快点
Hurry.
又发作了 是吗 - 我没事
It's happening again, isn't it? - I'm fine.
你显然有事
You're clearly not fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
告诉我你的感受
Tell me what you're feeling.
有东西...
Something's...
越来越强
getting stronger.
(停车场)
定位显示就在这儿 减速
Pin says here. Slow down.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
看起来是个伏击的好地方
Looks like the perfect place for an ambush.
22号♥就在那边
Twenty-two is right there.
嗨 我是黛比
Hi, I'm Debbie.
把手♥机♥留在车里 剩下的路我开车送你们过去
Leave your phones in the car and I'll drive you the rest of the way.
(克拉克 未接来电)
(嘿 宝贝 我们在回家的路上 你在哪里 )
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
是的 很抱歉车里乱糟糟的 我刚送他们去参加足球训练
Yes. Sorry for the mess. I just dropped them at soccer practice.
多大了 - 六岁和八岁
How old? - Six and eight.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
你真叫黛比
Is your name really Debbie?
幸会
It was nice meeting you.
幸会
You too.
好 跟在我身后 好吗
All right, just stay behind me. All right?
我们正在点三文治 你们饿吗
We were just ordering sandwiches. You hungry?
我们是来见沧溟的
We're here to see Infinitas.
你们和所有走进那扇门的人都是来见他的
You and everyone else who walks through that door.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
你觉得好笑吗
Is that funny to you?
嘿 - 嘿 那是我的外甥
Hey. - Hey. That's my nephew.
他对你没有恶意
He means you no harm.
是 也许你对我们有恶意
Yeah. Maybe you do.
我们是来见你的
We came to see you.
我们上次看见你还是在电视上
Last time we saw you was on TV.
接受WDC的颁奖
Getting an award from the WDC.
你可以想象 一个不太招WDC喜欢的组织
You can imagine how an organization the WDC is not too fond of
看到你主动找上门 当然会对你的意图感到好奇
would be curious when you come knocking on one of our doors.
WDC也不喜欢我
The WDC's not fond of me either.
我们说话的这会儿 他们正在找我
They're looking for me right now. As we speak.
所以 女士们 拜托了
So, ladies, please.
他到底在不在这里
Is he here or not?
嘿 他拿着我的枪要去哪 - 你在这里不需要枪
Hey, where is he going with my gun? - You won't need that here.
嘿 拜托了 我们大老远跑来 就是想找他谈谈
Hey, please. We just came a long way to talk to him.
求你了
Please.
如果我们觉得可以信任你们
If we decide that we can trust you,
房♥子后面有辆车在等着
there's a car waiting out back of the house.
它会送你们去任何想去的地方
It'll take you where you want to go.
若不信任呢
And if not?
黛比大概一小时后接完孩子
Debbie will done with carpool in about an hour.
你有什么要给我们的吗
You have something for us?
没有
Not exactly.
但你在集♥会♥上跟我们的一个人说你有
But that's what you said to one of our men at the rally.
我们有一个问题
We have a question.
说来听听
Okay.
这是沧溟三天前泄露出来的文件
This document Infinitas leaked three days ago,
这个频率...
this frequency...
是什么意思
What does it mean?
它是在崔凡特回来前三分钟 从传送门发出来的
It came from the portals three minutes before Trevante returned.
这有什么特别含义吗
What is the significance of that?
头儿 这个问题好像该问你才对吧
It seems like that'd be a question for you, wouldn't it, chief?
你回来前三分钟 里面出了什么事
What happened in there three minutes before you came back?
我想不起来了
I can't remember.
不记得了
I can't.
你们知道些什么吗
You guys know something?
你们是打算一直在那儿偷瞄 还是把秘密告诉我们
You gonna keep eyeballing back there or you gonna tell us the secret?
这不是什么秘密 我们没有秘密
It's not a secret. We don't keep secrets.
WDC才有秘密
That's the WDC.
我们不知道这段频率代表什么 我们上次看到它是几年前的事了
We don't know what it means. Last time we saw it was years ago.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表