剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
You are here with me.
和我们在一起
With us.
他被困住了
He's trapped.
他被困在记忆里了
He's trapped in a memory.
喂
Oi.
尼基尔
Nikhil.
尼基尔 醒醒
Nikhil, wake up.
尼基尔
Nikhil!
听见了吗
You hear that?
是的
Yeah.
听到了
I do.
它在变化
It's changing.
是一个新信♥号♥♥
It's a new signal.
新讯息
New message.
它在说什么
What does it say?
你不触碰它
You're not touching it?
我碰它的话 我的脑子…
If I do, my mind…
我…看到得太多了
I… I see too much.
你能看到蜂巢思维的内部吗
You can see inside the Hive mind?
你能触碰上帝的力量
Touch the power of God.
为什么要停下来
Why would you stop?
我的脑子承受不了
My mind can't take it.
它还不够强大
It's not strong enough.
他们把这装置安在你脖子上的
They put that on you?
我认得这个设计 是达摩科技的
I know that design. It's from Dharmax.
这是他们驯服猎杀者的手段
It's how they tamed the hunter-killers.
压制了它们的力量
Tamped down their powers.
只是现在 他们对你也这么做了
Only now they're doing it to you.
而且更糟 是你在压抑你自己
Worse. You are doing it to yourself.
你本该随意使用这种力量 可你却偏偏在抑制它
You're holding back when you should be letting loose.
进攻
Attack.
就是这个信♥号♥♥
That's the signal.
这个讯息 “进攻”
The message. "Attack."
这是蜂巢反复在说的话
It's what the Hive is saying over and over again.
尼基尔 听我的声音
Nikhil, listen to my voice.
你和我在一起 和我们在一起
You're here with me. With us.
崔弗 说点什么啊
Trev, say something.
崔弗 求你了 拜托 你得…
Trev, please. Come on. You have to--
不…
No. No, no, no.
崔凡特…不
Trevante. Trevante, no.
崔凡特 别恍神
Stay with me. Trevante.
崔凡特
Trevante!
嘿 兄弟 你好吗 查韦斯
Hey, buddy. You good? Chavez?
该死
Fuck!
崔凡特 回到我身边
Trevante? Come back to me.
求你了 听听我的声音 - 靠近我的人都会死
Please. Listen to my voice. - Anyone that comes near me, they die.
听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
别这样 回到我身边
Don't do this. Come back to me!
别开门
Don't answer that.
别开门
Don't answer that.
那边有人
Something's out there.
别往前走了
Stay right there.
我让你别走了 不然我杀了她
I said stop or I'll kill her.
你杀了我丈夫
You killed my husband.
你把他从我身边夺走
You took him from me.
人类的生命是有限的
Human life is finite.
我们在为无限而战
We are fighting for the infinite.
那就献出你的生命
Then give your life.
像你牺牲你侄子的命一样牺牲自己的生命
Sacrifice your life the way you sacrificed your nephew.
他像爱母亲一样爱你 而你却白白杀了他
He loved you like a mother and you murdered him for nothing.
她看不见即将发生的事
She can't see what's coming.
我看得一清二楚
Oh, I see it all.
我看穿了你所有的谎言
I see all your lies.
从最初那些开始
From the beginning.
你再敢往前一步 我就杀了她
You take another step, and I will kill her.
然后我就杀了你
And then I will kill you.
如果你想救你的家人 阿尼莎 这就是唯一的方式
If you want to save your family, then this is the way, Aneesha.
在新世界中 你们一家可以团聚
You can all be together in the new world.
看看你周围吧
Look around!
它们正在毁灭我们的世界
They're killing our world.
我们只需要向它们证明我们值得
We just have to show them we're worthy.
值得什么
Worthy of what?
值得和那些逝去的亲人重聚
A reunion with all those we've lost.
我们只需要…证明自己
We just have to… have to prove ourselves.
然后他们就能…回到我们身边
And then we… we can have them back.
他们就能和我们永远在一起
And they can be together forever with us.
原来这就是一切的症结所在 对吧
That's what this is all about, isn't it?
你失去了某个至亲
You lost someone.
于是你编造了这一切 只为了…
And you made up all this so that you could--
我什么都没编造
I didn't make up anything.
我看见了…
I saw…
你看见了你想看见的
You saw what you wanted to see.
你撒谎 因为你承受不了真♥相♥
You made up lies, because you couldn't handle the truth.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我了解那种神情
I know that look.
我了解那种痛苦
I know that pain.
我几乎已经忘了
I almost forgot it…
不过你又让我完全记起来了
until you brought it all back.
而且我知道你不会扣动扳机
And I know you're not gonna pull that trigger.
因为她是你进入那艘飞船的唯一途径
Because she's your only way into that ship.
你太盲目了 连摆在眼前的真♥相♥都看不见
You're so blind you can't see what's right in front of you.
光希 你告诉她要怎么走了吗
Mitsuki, did you tell her where to go?
母舰的入口
The way in?
我们走
Let's go.
光希 我们走吧
Mitsuki, let's go.
我们必须阻止他们
We have to stop them.
我根本没打算伤害你
I wasn't going to hurt you.
求你了 听听我的声音
Listen to my voice. Please.
只听我的声音
Just listen to my voice.
别这样 回到我身边
Don't do this. Come back to me.
我知道这些话
I know those words.
这不真实
Not real.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
我总能找到办法找到你
I've always managed to find a way to get to you.
而现在 换你找到了我
And now, you've found a way to get to me.
就像当初你在英法海底隧♥道♥里 许下的承诺 还记得吗
It's just like you promised back in the Channel Tunnel, remember?
我亲眼看到你死去
I saw you die.
是的 一部分我确实死了
Yeah, some part of me did.
不 这是它们 不是…
No, this is them. This isn't…
这不可能是真的
This can't be real.
为什么不可能
Why not?
在我昏迷时 你伸出手
You reached out when I was in a coma.
他怎么了
What's going on?
当你握住我的手时 你能感觉到我还活着
You could feel that I was still alive when you held my hand.
那一刻…
That moment…
我是在给你传递一个信息
I was sending you a message.
我拼尽全力想告诉你不要放弃
I was reaching out with everything to tell you not to give up.
不要松手
Not to let go.
而你握住了我的手
And you held my hand.
一直握着
You held on.
握了好几个小时
For hours.
我还能感觉到你握着我
I could still feel you.
杰姆 你始终没有松手
You never let go, Jam.
而现在你来到了这里
And now here you are.
她走了
She's gone?
把你丢下了
She left you?
你为什么不开枪杀了她
Why didn't you shoot her?
我没有合适的开枪角度
I didn't have the shot.
那你为何不先打我 再顺势干掉她
Why didn't you shoot me to get her?
光希 你不是敌人
You're not the enemy, Mitsuki.
别开门
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表