剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
You ever notice when people say, "no offense",
真正的意思是“抱歉 我如此冒犯”
what it really means is "sorry for being so offensive"?
你加入过运动组织吧
You were in the Movement, right?
我听到他们说这件事
I heard them talking about it.
你们做了很多好事
You all did good work.
在政♥府♥没有能力和意愿时 你们提供食物 收容 保护给人♥民♥
Got people food, shelter, protection when the government couldn't, wouldn't.
无尽只是给了人♥民♥政♥府♥不愿给的东西
Infinitas just gives people what the government ain't giving today.
那就是真♥相♥
The truth.
你知道他们对我做过什么
You knew what they did to me.
你当时没有阻止
You didn't stop it then.
现在还带我回来这里
And you brought me right back here.
我还能怎么办 - 你可以展现出人性
What else could I do? - You could have been a human being
一次就好
for once in your life.
你的解离状况越来越严重了
Your fugues are getting worse.
这个能帮助你
This can help you.
这是什么
What is this?
原型
Prototype.
这是神经抑制器
For a neural dampener.
能抑制涌进你大脑的外星讯号♥冲击
It'll dampen the blast of alien signals flooding your brain.
能改善头痛和解离症状
Can help with the headaches, the fugues.
那里头曾经有猎人杀手
There used to be hunter-killers in there.
而且很多
Lots of them.
这种技术切断了它们与集体意识的连结
They were cut off from their hive by technology like this.
让它们变得静默和安全
To make them silent. Safe.
你想这样对付我 控制我 把我关起来
You want to do that to me? Control me? Put me in a cage?
不 光希 不是那样
No, Mitsuki. It's not like that.
这东西只会防止杂音进入你的大脑
This will just stop the noise from coming in.
这是我根据我们收集的数据 特别为你设计的
I designed it specifically for you based on the data we collected.
在折磨我时收集的
From torturing me.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
即使我需要 我怎么敢相信它
And even if I did, how can I trust it?
你觉得你比外星人厉害吗
You think you're better than the aliens?
你们都为了达成自己的目的 而摧毁一切阻碍
You both destroy whatever gets in your way, to get your way.
妈的 我是想帮你
Fuck sake. I'm trying to help you.
我们的目标一样
We want the same bloody thing.
我想了结这一切
I want to end this.
了结它们
End them.
我想要脑袋里的声音停止
I want the voices to stop in my head.
我想回到平静的生活 回到你出现前的生活
I want to go back to a life of peace. A life I had before you showed up.
我希望你跟它们都消失
And I want you gone as much as I want them gone.
所以不一样
So no.
我们的目标不一样
We do not want the same thing.
现在我们已经确认所有已知的入口
We now have confirmation that all known portals
都处于交战状态
are active battlegrounds.
(突发新闻:世防盟部队溃败)
The WDC armed forces are fighting off numerous attacks
世防盟武装部队正在抵抗多起攻击
并竭尽全力…
and using everything at their disposal…
是啊
Yeah.
…将战斗控制在既定范围内
…to keep the combat limited to the established containment radius.
世防盟诚恳呼吁…
The WDC implores…
你真的不想回家吗
You sure you don't want to go home?
我说过了
Told you.
我是来寻找答案 现在却这样
I came for answers and now this?
我不能回家
I can't go home.
崔凡特
Trevante.
他脑袋里有东西能帮助我们 我很清楚
He has something in his head that can help us, I know it.
我也能帮他 所以 对
And I can help him, so, yeah.
如果你太太知道他在哪里 我们就能找到他
If your wife knows where he is, we can find him,
想办法阻止和终结这一切
do something to stop this, end it,
让大家都能回家
and then all go home.
洁米拉
Jamila.
不是“我们”
There is no "we."
对不起 艾妮莎跟我会从这里直接回家
I'm sorry. Aneesha and I, we are going straight home from here.
好吧
Right.
好 我能理解
Yeah, I understand.
你妈妈一定很担心你
Your mother, she must be worried about you.
联邦调查局 - 她已经习惯了
FBI. - She's used to it by now.
我了解担心孩子的感受
I know what it's like to worry for a child.
好 知道了 - 那种感觉是永远无法习惯的
Yeah, understood. - Not something you get used to.
是啊 我说过很多次
Yeah, well, like I keep saying,
我其实没体验过当小孩的好处
I haven't really had the privilege of being a child
自从它们来到地球后 所以…
since some things came to Earth, so…
你在她眼里还是个孩子 相信我
You're still a child to her. Trust me.
到底为什么要这么久
What's taking so bloody long?
嘿
Hey.
你觉得他们有把药给我阿姨吗
Do you think they gave those meds to my aunt?
应该有 他们很蠢
Yeah. Yeah. Daft bastards.
但他们并不想害死人
But they're not trying to kill anyone.
是啊 对
Right, yeah.
我不能让她出事
I… I just, I can't have anything happening to her.
我阿姨扛下责任 在我妈…
My aunt, she stepped up after my mom, she…
你失去了妈妈吗
You lost your mom?
对
Yeah.
我只剩下她了
She's all I got.
我无法想象失去她的人生该怎么办
I can't imagine what my life would be like without her.
贝林杰
Berringer.
天啊 真是疯狂 对吧
Man, this is crazy, right?
换你了 - 换我们了
Ready for you. - That's us.
一切又重演了
That all this is happening again?
我觉得我们内心深处都知道事情还没结束
I think somewhere deep down, we all knew it wasn't over.
我们只是活在
Like we were just living
过渡时期 你懂吗
in the moments between, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
对了 我知道你是谁
I know who you are, by the way.
我一见到你就认出来了
I knew the second I saw you.
我很遗憾卡斯帕的事
I'm sorry about Caspar.
大家都失去了重要的人 对吧
We all lost someone, right?
好
Okay.
你们去跟她说话 让她分心 我去里面看看
You guys talk to her, keep her busy. I'll check the back.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你想知道你阿姨的状况 我想找到我太太
You want to see if your aunt is okay, I want to find my wife.
她进去时 我看到了她输入的密♥码♥
I saw the code she punched when she went back there.
我不想再等了
I'm done waiting.
你得回答几个问题
There are a few questions you need to answer.
你♥爸♥很强势喔
Your dad is pretty tough.
他不是我爸爸 - 那他是谁
He's not my dad. - Who is he then?
一个英文老师
An English teacher.
对 就是那里
Yes, right there.
碎片零件放到那架
Load the Shard component in that one.
点火线和启动开关放到那架
Firing wire and the firing trigger in that one.
重量一定要平均分配
Make sure the weight's evenly distributed.
这些直升机已经接近满载
These choppers are near capacity already.
长官
Sir?
很荣幸由您来率领这项任务
It's an honor to have you leading this mission.
您的牺牲向我们展现了 从军的真正意义 长官
Your sacrifice showed us the true meaning of service, sir.
这项任务不是由我带头
I'm not leading this mission.
喂 老兄 你拍马屁拍成这样 还能呼吸 真是个奇迹
Hey, man. It's a wonder you can breathe with your head so far up his ass.
大和呢
Where's Yamato?
她在…
She's…
她在… - 她怎样
She's… - She's what?
我从没听过你这么安静 你有什么说不出口的事
I've literally never heard you so quiet. What aren't you saying?
尼基尔 我们需要她参与这项任务 你对她说了什么吗
Nikhil, we need her on this mission. Did you say something to her?
你说了什么
What did you say?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在…
She is…
那里
right there.
你跟我应该聊聊
You and I should probably have a little chat
毕竟我们接下来要合作
since we're gonna be working together.
我知道
I get it.
你还不理解我的立场 没关系 但我们要说清楚
You're not there with me yet. That's fine. But, let's be clear.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表