剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
I can't get there, I can't get there in time--
是…
It's…
光希
Mitsuki.
她在把它们引开
She's drawing them away.
朝她那边去
Towards her.
她在给我们争取机会
She's giving us a chance.
那我们去把它们彻底干掉吧
So let's go fucking end 'em.
冲我来吧
Come and get me.
我们走
Let's go.
他白白牺牲了
He died for nothing.
我丈夫
My husband.
你杀了他 杀了他们所有人 他们都是白白牺牲
You killed him, all of them for nothing!
他们的牺牲是为了一个更美好的世界
They died for a better world.
而你们也将为此付出生命
You're all gonna die for it.
卡斯帕
Caspar.
我就是在这里失去他的
This is where I lost him.
我们就把他留在这里吧
This is where we leave him.
过去的事就让它过去吧 崔弗
The past is the past, Trev.
是 我们最好尽快把它抛诸脑后
Yeah, we'll wanna put that in our past as fast as we can.
那我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here then.
我们得找到光希
We need to get Mitsuki.
她正替我们挡住那些外星人
She's keeping them things from us.
如果我们靠近 它们就会… - 我不会丢下她
If we get close to them, they'll… - I'm not leaving without her.
我不会再一次丢下她了
I'm not leaving her again.
好
Okay.
好的 没关系
Okay. It's all right.
走
Go.
光希
Mitsuki!
光希 你在哪
Mitsuki! Where are you?
光希
Mitsuki!
光希
Mitsuki!
光希
Mitsuki!
我在这儿
I'm here!
光希
Mitsuki!
光希
Mitsuki!
它在死去
It's dying.
我们成功了
We did it.
光希
Mitsuki.
光希
Mitsuki.
光希
Mitsuki!
敞开心扉
Open your mind.
你还记得它是什么吗
Did you ever remember what it is?
全盘接受
Let it all in.
我会怀念日出的
I'm going to miss the sunshine.
你也可以自♥由♥自在
You could be free.
我知道你讨厌这样做
I know you hate goodbyes.
所以 我爱你
So, I love you.
光希
Mitsuki.
我们必须现在就离开
We need to get out of here now.
我们得离开这里 快走…
We need to get out of here. Go. Go, go. Go, go, go!
维尔娜 结束了
It's over, Verna.
你毁了一切
You destroyed everything.
我只是想见见我妹妹
I just wanted to see my sister.
我们现在情况如何
What is our status?
来自北非的报告称
There are reports from Northern Africa
我方部队再次阻止了猎杀者
saying our troops are stopping hunter-killers again.
WDC在东海岸的部队也证实了这一点
WDC forces on the eastern seaboard confirm the same.
母舰已经停止发送信♥号♥♥了
The mother ship is no longer transmitting.
它们所有的神经网络都瘫痪了
All their neural networking has gone down.
猎杀者们正在各自为战
Hunter-killers are operating on their own.
没有信♥号♥♥ - 没有蜂巢思维
No signal. - No hive mind.
没有中♥央♥指挥
No central command.
现在才是一场公平的战斗
Now it's a fair fight.
长官
Sir.
我们在死亡区域发现了一些动静
We're picking up some movement in the dead zone.
热信♥号♥♥ 是人类
Heat sigs. Human.
是我们的人吗
Are they ours?
不确定
Not sure.
我们收到来自前线的新报告
We are getting new reports from the front lines.
看起来战局已经发生了转变 人类军队如今正在…
It appears the battle has shifted. And human forces are now…
中国天津省传来
The first victory has been reported in Tianjin Province.
第一次捷报
Our troops have begun to beat back the invaders.
我们的军队已经开始击退入侵者
位于传送门区域附近的空气毒性指数
Air toxicity levels in the areas near portal zones
多年来首次出现下降 给人类…
appear to be decreasing for the first time in years, giving humanity…
援军已抵达二号♥和五号♥传送门
Reinforcements have arrived at portal zones two and five.
士兵们把一群敌人 一路击退回传送门
Soldiers were able to push one group all the way back to the portal.
WDC官员确认
Officials of the WDC have confirmed
外星人现在正在各自为战
that the aliens are now fighting alone.
最新报告显示
The latest reports indicate that
在失去“蜂群思维”连接后 对抗猎杀者的战略
the strategy against hunter-killers in the absence of hive mind connection
迄今已取得成功
has been successful thus far…
长官 科尔军士长前来报到
Chief Cole, reporting for duty, sir.
你是说科尔指挥官吧
You mean Commander Cole.
六号♥象限没有任何动静 长官
No sign from quadrant six, sir.
继续盯着
Keep looking.
她一定还在外面某个地方
She's gotta be out there somewhere.
先生 也许您该休息一下了
Sir, maybe you should get some sleep.
不找到她我绝不休息
Not until we find her.
(大和光希)
妈妈
Mom!
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你父亲想把这个给你
Your father wanted you to have this.
是他写给你们所有人的
He wrote it to all of you.
妈妈 结束了吗
Is it over, Mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过无论发生什么
But whatever happens…
我们都会一起挺过去
we'll get through it together.
走吧
Let's go.
(地球 入侵结束后第一天)
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表