剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
All that blood on her shirt, her trousers.
她脸色苍白 神志不清
She's pale, disoriented.
如果她说的是真的呢
What if it's true?
外星人治好了她
That the aliens healed her?
科尔
Cole.
嘿 科尔
Hey, Cole.
兄弟 站起来可能有帮助
Man, it might help if you get up,
稍微走动一下
move around a little.
拜托 军士长 我们需要你
Come on, Chief. We need you, man.
好的
All right.
不错 真是太棒了
Brilliant. This is just brilliant.
你们就不能做点什么吗
Can't you do something?
做什么
Like what?
我也不知道 某种…
I don't know, some kind of…
像应对创伤后应激障碍那种 给我们这位负伤战士用的紧急措施
PTSD break-glass-in-case-of-broken- soldier procedure for our wounded warrior.
放尊重点
Have some respect.
当你和那边那位外星朋友 以及你那些小玩意玩耍时
While you're playing with your little toys and your alien friend over there,
士兵们在浴血奋战 牺牲性命
soldiers are fighting and dying.
是吗 听好了
Really? Listen to me.
真正能赢得这场战争的 是我和我那些“机器小玩意”
It's me and my little machines what's actually gonna win this war.
是吗 不如你现在就走出去
Oh, yeah? Why don't you walk outside right now
没有士兵保护你 看看会发生什么
without a soldier watching your back and see what happens.
不 我可不想让你连唯一的工作也丢了
No, I wouldn't want you to lose your one job.
我觉得 少一个废物 浪费我们的氧气挺好的
I'm thinking we could use one less asset sucking up our oxygen.
各位 够了
Guys. That's enough.
它们会赢
They'll win.
你说什么
What did you say?
这就是为什么它们会赢
This is why they'll win.
瞧瞧你们
Look at you.
你们总是不停地互相攻击
You can't stop fighting each other.
而它们很团结
They are united.
很完美
Perfect.
你说那些怪物完美
Are you calling those monsters perfect?
它们作为一个整体来思考
They think as one.
并肩作战 共同治愈
Fight as one. Heal as one.
它们没有任何弱点
They don't have any weaknesses.
是一个完整的有机体
They're one organism.
很完美
Perfect.
一直以来 我只想杀死它们
All this time, all I wanted to do was kill them.
消灭它们
Destroy them.
让我脑中的声音永远消失
Stop the voices in my head for good.
但也许…
But maybe…
也许人类的时代该落幕了
maybe humanity's time is over.
也许该轮到它们接管了
Maybe it's their turn.
不…我们必须继续战斗 反击
No. No, we have to keep going, fight back.
为了我们的家园 家人 你记得吗
For our homes, our families. You remember that?
光希
Mitsuki.
炸♥弹♥在哪
Where is the bomb?
你走的时候把它带走了 它在哪里
You took it when you left. Where is it?
我记得的最后一个场景是…
The last thing I remember…
我在母舰坠毁的那个陨石坑的边缘
I was at the edge of the crater, where the ship crashed.
那个坑很大
That's a big crater.
我可以给你们画张地图
I can draw you a map.
现在就画
Do it now.
我们过去
We'll go.
陈 里斯
Chen. Reese.
荒谬至极
Fucking ridiculous.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没用的
It won't matter.
你们赢不了
You can't win.
维尔娜
Verna.
这里跟我们想的不一样 这…
This isn't what we thought it would be. This…
这不是他们承诺的场景
This isn't what they promised.
空气有毒
It's toxic.
人类的本能
It's human nature
就是质疑自己无法理解的事物
to question what you don't understand.
我理解
I understand.
他们说这里是伊甸园
They said it was Eden.
托马斯 那也要我们配得上
Once we earn it, Thomas.
等我们真正配得上
Once we earn it.
我又感觉到我妹妹的存在了
I can feel my sister again.
我能感觉到她就在这里
I can feel her out there.
我感受到了母亲的温暖
Feel the warmth of the Mother.
我们离它们很近了
We're close to them now.
所有我们爱的人 都在这无尽之中
All our loved ones in the infinite.
其他人都在前面
Up ahead, the others.
你也看到外星人 在围墙基地那里对那些人做了什么
You saw what the aliens did to those guys back at the wall base.
崔凡特
Trevante…
我们不知道到底发生了什么
We have no idea what really happened.
杰米拉 我知道这很难
Jamila, I know it's hard.
原谅一个人 很…
Forgiveness, it's…
很难
It's a hard one.
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
我只是个孩子
I'm just a kid.
你不是
No, you're not.
我希望你还是个孩子
I wish you were.
天啊 我真希望这是可能的
God, I wish that was possible.
你和我的孩子们都是
For you, for my kids.
我知道这个世界已经对你要求太多
And I know the world's already asked too much of you,
索取太多 但我们需要你
taken too much, but we need you.
此时此刻
Right now.
现在比任何时候都更需要你
Now more than ever.
为了什么呢
What for?
我听到光希在里面说的话了
I heard Mitsuki in there.
已经没有意义了
There's no point.
它们已经赢了
They've already won.
情况确实不妙 这点我承认
It's not looking good, I'll give you that.
但你知道我觉得 人类比外星人强在哪儿吗
But you know what I think the humans have over the aliens?
我们确实一团糟 任何事从来都不容易
I mean, we're a mess. Nothing's ever simple.
即使并非有意 我们仍会伤害彼此
We hurt each other even when we don't mean to,
但那是因为我们在努力
but it's because we're trying.
不论对错
Right or wrong,
我们始终在努力着
we keep trying.
卡斯帕一直在努力
Caspar kept trying.
直到最后一刻
Till the very end.
所以他是个英雄
That's why he's a hero.
他从不放弃
He never stopped.
真让人意外啊
Well, I'll be.
天啊
My goodness.
谢谢 - 很高兴见到你
Thank you. - Pleased to meet you.
这是我的荣幸 - 感谢你的付出
It's an honor. - For your service.
也感谢你的信念
For your faith.
卡迈克尔呢
Where's Carmichael?
可怜的莫妮卡
Poor Monica.
但她的父亲会等着她
But her father will be waiting for her
和它们以及其他所有人一起
with them and all the others.
这…
This…
就是我们战斗的目标
is what we're fighting for.
是的 - 没错
Yeah. - That's right.
住手
Stop!
你不该不戴氧气瓶在这里坐着
You shouldn't sit here without oxygen.
缺氧会引起意识混乱和焦虑
Hypoxia causes confusion and anxiety.
我们面临的挑战够多了 你不觉得吗
We have enough challenges, don't you think?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
崔凡特… - 别说了 真的 听着…
Trevante-- - No, really. Look…
我很好 你自己看啊
I'm fine. Look at me.
那孩子死了
The kid's dead,
可我活得好好的
but I'm fine.
我在那艘母舰上待了整整两年 然后回来
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表