剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Then the chief takes us through the blind tunnel to the core.
光希 你愿意这么做吗 - 我们不是在征求意见
Mitsuki, are you okay with this? - We weren't fucking asking.
但我是在征求意见
Well, I am.
我会带你们进去
I'll take you.
反正也没什么用
It won't matter.
真是该死的人类叛徒
Fucking traitor to the species.
她也知道入口在哪 所以闭嘴吧
She also knows the way in, so back off.
好了各位兄弟姐妹 我们的计划如下
All right, boys and girls, this is the plan.
进入母舰 找到那条暗道 尽可能长时间保持隐身
Get inside, find the dark tunnel, stay invisible for as long as possible.
把炸♥弹♥送进蜂巢核心…
Run the bomb to the core of the hive…
把蜂巢思维彻底清除
And cook the hive mind for good.
这是破釜沉舟 孤注一掷的计划
It's a Hail Mary, inside a Hail Mary,
不过计划里也包含“天啊 快逃命吧”
inside a, "Holy shit, run for your fucking life."
那维尔娜怎么办
What about Verna?
我们搞得定她
We can handle Verna.
你写什么呢
What's that?
里斯刚在给他妈妈写信 以防万一…
Reese was writing to his mother, in case he…
所以我想 我也该
So I thought I'd
给孩子们写点什么
write to the kids.
以防万一
Just in case.
我在信的底部给你留了点空间
I left some space for you down at the bottom.
嘿
Hey.
你把这个落下了
You forgot this.
不需要了
I don't need it.
你一路把它带来这里
You've brought it all this way.
确定不想留着它吗
Sure you don't want to hold on to it?
我不知道它是什么
I don't know what it is.
它已经不再是我生命中的一部分了
It's not a part of me anymore.
从我们第一次见面时起 你就一直带着这个东西
You've had this with you since we first met.
玛雅说 这属于你曾经深爱过…
Maya said it belonged to someone you loved…
却失去了的某人
and then lost.
你曾对那人爱之深切 以至于一直把这东西带在身边
Someone you loved so much you're still carrying it around with you,
哪怕你已经记不起那人是谁
even though you can't remember them.
如果你能那样去爱
If you can love like that,
爱得那么深
that deeply,
那你比这里所有人都更有人性
you're more human than anyone here.
比我更有人性
You're more human than I'll ever be.
你准备好了吗 - 没有 你呢
Are you ready for this? - No. Are you?
没有
Not really.
正是这种赛前的垃圾话 最能培养坚定不移的信心
Just the kind of pregame banter that breeds unflinching confidence.
两位 谢谢了…
Thank you. Thank you, both.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Up we go.
家庭团聚的时间到了
Time for a family reunion.
这几条路里 哪条离母舰更近
Which one of these routes gets us closer to the ship?
有两条不同的路
There's two different ways,
但我觉得我们该沿着山脊切过去 往北走
but I think we should cut along the ridge and head north.
找到他们了
We found them.
WDC的栖息帐篷就在山脊那边
WDC habitat tent just beyond that ridge.
我发现有个巡逻兵在外♥围♥走动
I caught sight of a patrol walking the perimeter.
我一路跟着他回了帐篷
Followed 'em right back to it.
找到他们了
We got 'em.
母亲保佑我们
The Mother provides.
我们去保护她吧
Let's go defend her.
对… - 好 我们走
Yes! Yeah! - Oh, yes! Let's go!
你说得对
You were right.
一部分的我还留在“运动组织”
A part of me was still back there with the Movement.
不相信我们真的安全了
Not trusting that we were safe.
不相信你 也不相信我们
Not trusting you. Not trusting us.
我只是…
I just…
我最想要的 是成为你需要的那个男人
I want more than anything to be the man you need me to be.
你和孩子们应得的好丈夫 好父亲
Husband, the father that you and the kids deserve.
我之前也不相信这一切是真的
I didn't believe it was real either.
不相信安全和幸福是真实存在的
That safety and happiness could be real.
但这不只是你的问题
But it wasn't just you.
我也有责任 这是我们两个人一起造成的局面
It was me. We both did this.
也许我们只是受伤太深
Maybe we were just too damaged.
或者也许只是我们太过渴望幸福了
Or maybe we just wanted it so badly.
对幸福的想象
That idea of happiness.
以及它应有的模样
And what it should look like.
你觉得孩子们知道吗
You think the kids knew?
很可能知道
Probably.
他们总是比我们更聪明
They've always been smarter than us.
瑞得会成为很棒的医生
Ryder's gonna be such an incredible doctor.
是的 卢克和莎拉那么勇敢
Yeah. Luke and Sarah are so brave.
他们正在找回自我
They're finding themselves.
开始向生活敞开心扉
Opening up to life.
这正是我希望他们能拥有的
That's what I want for them.
一段完整的人生
I want them to have whole lifetimes.
他们会有的
They will.
我们会赢得这场战争
We're gonna win this.
是的
Yeah.
要是我们早点把话说开就好了
It's a pity we didn't have this conversation earlier.
哟 塔克
Yo, Tucker.
再检查一遍周边
Check the perimeter one more time.
十分钟后我们就离开
Ten minutes and then we're out.
好的
Okay.
你是哪里人 - 南伦敦
Where are you from? - South London.
怎么回事 他们在哪 - 这里
What the hell? Where are they? - Over here.
我从伦敦的学校退了学才来到这儿的
I left my school in London to be here.
是吗 你最好先搞清楚人生什么最重要
Oh, yeah? You might wanna get your priorities straight.
当然是世界末日什么的
End of the world and all that.
我可不想念那儿的食物 - 我挺想念的
Don't miss the food though. - I do.
有一家店的三文治 真的是整个南伦敦最棒的
There's this one place. Literally the best sandwiches in South London.
不敢相信你从来没吃过 - 是米其林餐厅吗
I can't believe you've never been. - Does it have a Michelin star?
搞什么
What the fuck?
搞定
Here we go.
是陷阱
It's a trap!
我从侧面包抄
I'm gonna flank around.
我掩护你
I'll cover.
不
No!
有枪手
Gunner!
队长
Captain!
他们在哪 - 该死…
Where are they? - Fuck. Shit!
找掩护 - 郝林阵亡
Take cover! - We lost Hering.
掩护我
Cover me.
上…
Go, go, go.
迪亚兹
Diaz!
去他的吧
Fuck this.
你跟我走
Come on.
起来
Get up.
你最好现在就开始祈祷
Better start fucking praying now.
够了
Enough!
出来 举起手来
Come out with your hands above your heads!
沧溟
Infinitas!
听说这人对你们很特别
I hear this one's special to you!
兰斯顿
Langston.
他们有炸♥弹♥ - 闭嘴
They've got a bomb! - Shut up!
他们正朝母舰去了 - 我叫你闭嘴
They're headed towards the mothership! - I said shut the fuck up!
我很乐意一枪崩了 这个崇拜外星人的叛徒的脑袋
I will happily blow this alien-loving traitor's head clear the fuck off
如果你们不立刻放下武器出来的话
if you don't drop your weapons and step out right now!
你想让我动手吗
You want me to do it?
姨妈
Auntie.
你见到妈妈时…
When you see Ma…
我让你闭嘴
I said shut up!
告诉她 我希望天堂里有 蓝色油漆和白色百叶窗
…tell her that I hope Heaven has blue paint and white shutters.
我叫你闭嘴
I said shut the fuck up!
姨妈 我爱你
I love you, Auntie.
不
No.
塔克
Tucker.
我知道…很疼
I know, I know it hurts.
抓紧我 好吗 - 我尽力了
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表