剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
(地球 前美国 爱达荷州 博伊西)
但我觉得我跟她说过 - 是
But I think I told her that. - Yeah.
没说吗 - 你说过的
No? - Yeah, you did.
瑞 亲爱的 - 怎么了
Ry, honey. - Yeah?
这盘黄色的有坚果 一定要让丹妮斯小姐知道
This yellow one has nuts. Make sure Miss Denise knows.
没问题 - 好吃
Sure.
太好吃了 里面是什么
This is amazing. What's in this?
是茄子和发酵奶酪
It's... aubergine and kashk.
是一种乳制品
It's like dairy.
要来点吗 - 好 谢谢
You want some? - Yes. Thank you.
好吃吧
It's good, huh?
超好吃 - 是的
So good. - I know.
爸爸...
Dad! Dad! Dad.
你得劝妈妈让我养一只乌龟
You have to talk Mom into letting me have a turtle.
像伊莎贝尔养的那种黄腹滑龟
A yellow-bellied slider like Isabelle's.
两只龟龟可以做朋友
They can be friends.
水生乌龟可不是
I don't think aquatic turtles
你带出去玩的宠物 亲爱的
are the kind of pets you can take over for a play date, honey.
埃文斯先生 你看 没戴牙套
Mr. Evans, check it out. No braces.
杰克 看起来很不错嘛
Looking good, Jack.
嘿 你还欠我一个小测验呢
Hey, you owe me a quiz.
周一午餐时间测
Lunch, Monday.
好的 乌龟 - 乌龟
Okay, turtles. - Turtles.
就是从第三节台阶踩空了 就是后廊那里的那个
Stepped right off that third step. You know the one on the back porch?
伯特 我希望你明天来医院一趟 让我给你检查一下
Bert, I want you to come to the hospital tomorrow so I can take a look.
我大概8点到 你几点能到
I will be there around 8:00. What time will you be there?
不了 医生 我现在不想麻烦你
No, Doc, I don't want to be a bother now.
不会...不麻烦的
No, no. It's no bother.
而且肿成这样可不太妙
And I don't like that swelling.
(新外星人)
嘿 他们准备开演了
Hey, they're getting ready to start!
我们一年前搬来时 这里还没有街区派对
There weren't block parties when we moved here a year ago.
对
No, there weren't.
是时候了 对吧 - 是的
About time though, isn't it? - Yeah.
麦克风试音 一 二
Check, check, one, two.
嘿 宝贝 - 嗨
Hey, you. - Hi.
肉麻
嘿
Hey!
莎拉 你的过夜包收拾好了吗
Sarah, is your sleepover bag packed?
放在楼梯下面了
It's under the stairs.
他好开心啊
He's so happy.
我也是
He's not the only one.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿...还有蘸料吗
Hey. Hi. Do we have some more dips?
有的...在冰箱右侧第二个架子上
Yeah, yeah. In the fridge, second shelf on the right.
走 我拿给你 - 等等...
Come, I'll show you. - Wait. Wait.
蓝色连帽衫 11点钟方向
Blue hoodie, 11 o'clock.
好
Okay.
凯拉 她和他一起上代数课
Kyra. She's in his algebra class.
别跟卢克说是我告诉你的
Do not tell Luke that I told you.
他们好般配
They're so cute.
一个学期同时修生物 和有机化学 压力挺大的
Biology and Organic Chemistry in one semester is a lot.
我只是想把这些先修课赶紧修完
I just wanna get the prerequisites over with.
你觉得一下修得太多了
You think it's too much?
不是 我只觉得没必要着急
No, I just think there's no rush.
那个诗歌♥研习班怎么样了
What about that poetry seminar?
不 我越早进医学院 就能越早做点有用的事
No, the sooner I get into medical school, the sooner I can do something useful.
瑞得 这就是有用的事
Ryder, this is useful.
你现在做的事就很有用
What you're doing is useful.
尽情玩乐 结识新朋友 尝试新鲜事
Just have fun, meet new people, do new things.
你会成为一名非常出色的医生
You're gonna be an amazing doctor.
这个世界能有你 真是幸运
The world is lucky to have you.
但是 千万别辜负了自己的青春
But, like, don't short yourself on youth,
别错过派对 诗歌♥
on parties, on poetry.
你们这代人被迫快速成长
You know, your generation had to grow up too fast.
现在你得教自己放慢脚步
And now you need to teach yourself to slow down.
尝试一下嘛
Just try.
为了我
For me.
好吧 我会试着这样做
Okay. I'll try.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不太像一般的家长
You know, you're kinda failing at the stereotype.
一般的爸妈都会因为 我这么上进而感到自豪
Most parents would be proud I'm so goal-oriented.
我很自豪啊
I'm proud.
无论你怎么样 我都很自豪
I am proud no matter what.
一定是珍妮来了
This must be Jenny.
能帮我去拿莎拉的包吗
Can you grab Sarah's bag?
好 - 她刚说包在楼梯下
Yep. - She said it's under the stairs.
好的
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
我们能进去吗
Can we come in?
入侵
第三季第三集
我可以帮忙看着他们
I can watch them.
稍后带他们回去
Bring them back later.
能有十分钟属于我自己 那太好了
Ten minutes to myself? I'll take it.
你真是天使
You're an angel.
你两年前在伊达贝尔做的事
What you did back in Idabel two years ago,
我以前只见过一次
I've only seen something like that before once.
卡斯帕莫罗
Caspar Morrow.
对 他也可以做到
Yeah, he can do that.
进入外星人的大脑
You know, just get to the aliens' minds,
看透它们的想法
see through 'em.
和它们连接
Connect.
我和他不一样
I'm not like him.
我只是... - 一个孩子
I'm just-- - A kid?
是的
Yeah.
他也是个孩子
He was a kid too.
勇敢的孩子
Brave kid.
有点过于勇敢了
A little too brave.
知道吗 我现在有点能理解你和他了
I kinda feel like him and you right now, you know?
我做不到你们能做的那些事
I mean, I can't do what you can do,
但自从我回来后 脑中一直浮现一些画面
but ever since I got back, I had these images in my head.
挥之不去 而且...
These things that I can't get out. And...
那些画面一直在我脑中 对我纠缠不休 懂吗
I mean, they keep nagging at me, you know?
是一些我必须记住的事 一些很重要的事
Things that I gotta remember. Things that are important.
我知道它们很重要
I mean, I know they are.
你有过那种感觉吗
You ever feel like that?
有过
Yeah.
我之前说过 我没法直接和它们连接
Like I said, I can't just tap in like that.
所以我想 或许你可以帮我一把
So I was hoping maybe you could help?
怎么帮
How?
这位是杰米拉 她其实是卡斯帕的朋友
So, Jamila here was actually a friend of Caspar's.
事情发生时 她一直陪在他身边
She was with him the entire time when it all went down.
在他死的时候
When he died.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's all right.
我们想给你看一样东西
We wanna show you something.
看能不能勾起你的什么回忆 或帮你想起些什么
See if it sparks anything. If you remember anything.
可以吗
Would that be okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们早就翻篇了
We put this all behind us. You know?
我...
I...
对于你的这些遭遇 我很遗憾
I'm sorry for what you've been through.
我心怀感激 我们都很感激 你为了救我们所付出的一切
And I'm grateful. We're all grateful for everything that you did to save us,
可我们自己也经历了很多苦难
but we've been through a lot too.
我理解
I understand.
真的
I do.
但若非这事至关重要 我也不会来找你们
But I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
也许...
Maybe...
该由卢克来做决定
Luke should decide.
嘿
Hey.
我们给你看完这样东西就走人
We show this to you and then we'll be gone.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表