剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
I don't know.
有可能
Maybe.
朋友 你确定是这段吗
You sure that's the right one, mate?
是这段
It's right.
没有反应
No reaction.
我不懂
I don't understand.
该死
Fuck.
我也不懂 好吗
Neither do I, okay?
我不知道我是怎么了 我也无法控制
I don't know what's happening to me, and I can't fucking control it.
这以创伤后症候群来说很常见
That's normal for PTSD.
你埋藏的记忆势必会开始涌现
Your buried memories are bound to come flooding back
因为你会在任务中遭遇更多刺♥激♥
as more triggers are tripped during the mission.
任务
The mission?
什么任务
What mission?
惊喜越来越多了
The surprises keep coming.
我不能待在这里
I can't be here.
拜托 我必须回到我的家人身边
Please. I need to get home to my family.
你觉得只有你想回家吗 - 不是
You think you're the only one? - No, I don't.
那就回答我们的问题 让大家都能回家
So, answer our questions, and we all go home to our families.
有人跟我说 我只是在等确认身分 但这是怎样
I was told I was just waiting for my ID verification. What is this?
你跟你丈夫涉入运动组织这个激进团体
You and your husband were involved with the activist group, the Movement.
“激进” 应该用以前的说法吧 它是恐怖组织
"Activist"? Why not call it what it was? A terrorist organization.
运动组织不是恐怖组织
The Movement wasn't a terrorist organization.
运动组织在战争期间 刻意地阻挠军队的行动
The Movement actively thwarted the military during wartime.
这符合恐怖组织的的定义
That is the definition of a terrorist organization.
现在你又跟另一个恐怖团体有牵连
And now you're associated with another terrorist group.
你这种人跟崔凡特柯尔勾搭在一起
Someone like you consorting with Trevante Cole.
你却不懂这为何令人担忧
You can't see how that can be concerning.
对 我不懂
No. I can't.
你们在策划什么事
What are you guys planning?
谁在策划什么事
What is who planning?
运动组织已经不存在了
The Movement isn't a thing anymore.
销声匿迹了好几年
It hasn't been for years.
我是在医院服务的医生 我丈夫是高中英文老师
I'm a doctor at a hospital, my husband is a high school English teacher.
我们没跟任何人“有牵连”
We are not "associated" with anybody.
你出现在无尽团体的集♥会♥
You were at a rally for the Infinitas group
还在他们的一个藏身处被逮 - “被逮” “藏身处”
and captured at one of their hideouts. - "Captured"? "Hideouts"?
这太荒谬了 我们正遭受外星人攻击
This is insane. We're under attack by aliens.
你们应该去对付它们 而不是对付我
You should be fighting them, not me.
你想回家吗 那就跟我说实话
Do you want to go home? Just tell us the truth.
他在哪里 无尽在哪里
Where is he? Where is Infinitas?
我不知道 我才刚认识这些人
I don't know. I just met these people.
去问跟我一起被带来的那个女人
Ask the woman you brought in with me.
她什么都不肯说 她在保护他
She's not saying anything. She's protecting him.
你也在保护他吗
Are you protecting him?
我说的就是实话
I am telling you the truth.
在今天以前 我对这些人一无所知
I didn't know anything about these people until today.
我们对你家的住址进行了数据扫描
We ran a data scan at your home address.
在那里的一部电脑上发现长达数个月 跟无尽相关的搜寻 聊天室和讨论区纪录
A computer at that location shows months of Infinitas searches, chat rooms, boards.
数个月
Months?
对
That's right.
你能解释吗
Can you explain that?
我无法
No, I can't.
暴♥力♥行为仍局限于
Violence remains isolated to regions directly surrounding
活跃入口的周遭区域
the active portal sites.
针对不在撤离范围内的人
Everyone outside the evacuation radius
政♥府♥鼓励各位留在
is encouraged to remain
安全的家中 直到进一步通知…
within the safety of their homes until further not--
你没事吧
You okay?
对 我没事 我…
Yeah. I'm okay. I'm…
克拉克
Clark?
克拉克
Clark.
你在…
What are you…
你不是说你是英文老师吗
I thought you said you were an English teacher?
我并非一直是英文老师
Well, I wasn't always an English teacher.
这张卫星影像 显示出一个藤蔓状的外星人网状结构
This is a satellite image of the vine-like alien webbing spreading out
在过去24小时内 从我们的亚伯达入口蔓延开来
from our portal site in Alberta over the last 24 hours.
所有入口都回报出现了相似的活动
All portal sites are reporting similar activity.
显然外星人之前并不是回到母舰上等死
It's clear now the aliens were not retreating to the mother ship to die.
而是重新集结 准备攻击 崔凡特说得没错
They were regrouping to attack. Trevante was right.
我们必须增加神经武器的产量
We need to ramp up production on the Neural Darts.
我会亲自监督… - 神经武器已经没用了
I'll personally oversee-- - Neural darts are useless now.
所以这是什么意思
So, what… what does that mean?
那武器有用 一直都有用 - 已经没用了
They work. They've always worked. - Not anymore.
这些开口打开之后 世界各地的科学家一直在研究
Scientists around the world have been working nonstop since these opened up.
他们最普遍的理论是 猎人杀手现在已经完全整合了
The prevalent theory they have is the hunter-killers are now hardwired.
完全整合 怎么说
Hardwired? How?
这种网状结构以某种方式 将猎人杀手跟母舰连结起来
This webbing somehow connects the HKs to the mother ship.
而神经武器已经失效
And the Neural Darts no longer are effective
因为母舰的讯号♥不再是在空中传输
because the mother ship signals are no longer airborne.
而是直接连结起来 这代表我们失去了 在这场战争中的唯一优势
They're hardwired. Which means we've lost our one real advantage in this war.
同时 猎人杀手正从每个入口倾巢而出
Meanwhile, hunter-killers are pouring out of every portal.
那就摧毁那个网状结构
So, destroy the webbing.
炸了它 用飞弹 核武 炸♥弹♥…
Blow it up. Missiles, nukes, bombs…
我们试过了
We've tried.
核武对入口无效
Nukes have no effect on the portals.
附近的一切都毁了 但入口仍不受影响
Everything else in the vicinity is destroyed, but the portal survives.
网状结构和猎人杀手仍持续涌出
And waves of webbing and HK keep flooding out,
逼得我们节节败退
pushing us back further and further.
我们预测它们30天后就会攻破所有防线
We're projecting 30 days before they completely overwhelm all defenses.
唯一的办法就是从源头切断敌方的攻击
The only solution is to cut the enemy off at its source.
源头
Its source?
就是母舰
The mother ship.
我要率队执行一项穿越死区的任务
I'm leading a mission to cross through the Dead Zone.
等等 等一下 死区之所以称为死区是有原因的
Wait, wait. Hold on. The Dead Zone is called the Dead Zone for a reason.
我们从壁面基地派出侦察队一段时间了
We've been sending scouts in from the Wall Bases for some time now.
他们有传讯息回来
They've sent messages out.
讯息 很好 他们发生什么事
Messages. Great, great. What happened to them?
侦察队发生什么事
What happened to your scouts?
你突然开始担心其他人的性命了吗
Suddenly you're concerned about other people's lives?
就是不担心你的
Not yours particularly.
你说得对
You're right.
没人回来
Nobody came back.
所有进入那个死区的人都死在那里
Anyone that goes into that Dead Zone dies there.
过去几小时 我们在召集一群菁英士兵
Over the past few hours, we've been assembling an elite team of soldiers.
强者中的强者
The best of the best.
但你们两位比任何人都了解外星人和母舰
But you two know more about the aliens and the mother ship than anybody.
柯尔和大和
Cole and Yamato
要带领我们直接深入那艘母舰的核心
are going to guide us directly into the heart of that mother ship
让我们能摧毁它
so we can blow it up
彻底了结这件事
and end this once and for all.
用什么摧毁它
Blow it up with what?
他刚刚才说连核武都没用
He just finished telling us not even nukes are an option.
我们要用一颗碎片炸♥弹♥摧毁它
We're gonna blow it up with a Shard Bomb.
崔凡特当时用碎片刺进母舰的核心时
When Trevante stabbed the core of the ship with the shard,
造成的损害足以使母舰坠毁
it caused enough damage to bring the mother ship down.
我们要把碎片炸♥弹♥绑在那个核心上 彻底摧毁它
We're gonna strap a Shard Bomb to that same core and obliterate it.
从源头切断讯号♥
Cut the signal off at the source.
这样就能永远关闭入口 在战斗中断开外星人的集体意识
It'll permanently close the portals and de-hive the hunter-killers in battle,
才能更容易阻止它们
making them easier to stop.
给我们人类一个反击的机会
And giving our species a fighting chance.
好 所以只要
Right. So just
一路穿越死区就行了吧
get all the way through the Dead Zone, yeah?
所有曾尝试穿越的人都死了
Which no one's ever done without dying.
然后进入母舰 穿过跟城市一样大的迷宫
And into the mother ship, through a maze that's the size of a city.
来到敌方的核心 你觉得核心会怎么样
And to their central core where you think it's-it's gonna what?
欢迎你们登船吗 奉上茶和饼干吗
Welcome you in? Offer tea and biscuits?
想要胜利 就得有所牺牲
Victory requires sacrifice.
牺牲和自杀不一样
There's a difference between sacrifice and suicide.
无论要付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
自杀或是牺牲
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表