剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Suicide or sacrifice.
我都愿意
I'm in.
我建议你们打给家人 需要的话 就好好地道别
I advise you to call your families, say your good-byes if you need to.
晚上6点出发
Wheels up. 1800.
喂 我不能让这种事发生
Hey. This can't happen.
这是命令吗
Was that an order?
你搞混了金钱和权力
You confuse money with authority.
不…搞混的人不是我
No, no, no. I'm not the one confused.
光希根本不能靠近死区
Mitsuki can't go anywhere near the Dead Zone,
更别说是母舰了
never mind the actual mother ship.
你很清楚她会发生什么事 - 如果我们要进入外星人的地盘
You know what'll happen to her. - If we're going into alien territory,
就需要理解外星语言的人
we need someone who knows the alien's language.
我再说一次 要是你质疑这件事或质疑我
And if you question that, or me, again,
我会把你关进军事监狱
I'll have you thrown in a military cell
用全世界的钱都没办法救你出来
all the money in the world won't get you out of.
我跟你说 你去死吧
You know what? Fuck you very much.
希望你的自杀任务成功
Good luck on your… suicide mission.
祝你能顺利死得又快又痛苦
I wish you all the best on a prompt and painful death.
你想去哪里 - 回家
Where do you think you're going? - Home.
不 不行 你得跟我一起来
No, you're not. You're coming with me.
我要给你看一个东西
There's something I wanna show you.
我让他们调出卫星影像
I had 'em pull up the sat footage.
眼熟吗 - 不
Look familiar? - No.
为什么 应该要眼熟吗
Why? Should it?
仔细想想吧
I would think.
这是你家的残骸 尼基尔
It's what remains of your home, Nikhil.
网球场上的那张脸是你吗
Is that your face on the tennis court?
你乐在其中吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
我没有
No, I'm not.
你没有 只是因为你无法感受到快乐
No, only because you're incapable of feeling joy.
现在我感受得到
Right now, yes, I am.
但你很幸运
But luckily for you,
你不用回去了
you won't be going back there.
因为你要跟我们一起去
'Cause you're coming with us.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
你设计并制♥造♥出神经武器
Well, you designed the neural weapons. Engineered them.
我们需要你同行 以免炸♥弹♥出问题
We'll need you there in case something goes wrong with the bomb
或者我们需要生产新武器 来对付那里的威胁
or if we need to produce new weapons for whatever's out there.
如果我拒绝会怎样
And if I say no?
你会得到每天三餐 和一间停车位大小的牢房♥
Then you get three square meals a day and a prison cell the size of a parking space.
而且我无法保证你家发生的事 不会发生在你的监狱
And I can't promise that what happened to your home won't happen to your prison.
没人要通知吗
No one to call?
是啊
Yeah.
我也没有
Me neither.
我见过他一次
I met him once.
卡斯帕
Caspar.
在太空船上 它们的船上
In the ship. Their ship.
什么意思 怎么见到的
What do you mean? How?
我也不清楚
I don't know exactly.
我通过一个入口
I went through a portal.
跟他说过话
I talked to him.
很遗憾你失去了他
I'm sorry for your loss.
在里头发生了什么事
What happened in there?
我不知道 我也不清楚
I don't know. I don't know exactly.
你不清楚 我也不清楚
You don't know exactly. I don't know exactly.
但我们已经是 最了解外星人和它们母舰的人
But we're the ones who know most about the aliens and their ship.
看来这真的是一项自杀任务 对吧
Guess this is really a… suicide mission, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
它们夺走了我的一切
They took everything from me.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
有人吗
Hello?
马奎兹
Marquez?
嗨 能帮帮我们吗
Hi. Can you help us?
我妻子艾妮莎伊凡斯应该在这里 我来带她回家
I think my wife, Aneesha Evans, is here. I'm here to take her home.
她当时跟崔凡特柯尔在一起
She was with Trevante Cole.
崔凡特柯尔
Trevante Cole?
他在这里吗
Is he here?
这只是分支办公室
This… This is just a field office.
那艾妮莎伊凡斯呢 麻烦了
Aneesha Evans then? Please.
你妻子会不会知道崔凡特去了哪里
Maybe your wife knows where Trevante went?
艾妮莎伊凡斯
Aneesha Evans.
她在这里 我只知道他们把她带来
She's here. They brought her in. That's all I know.
你能去里面看看她吗
Can you go back and check on her?
对不起 我们很忙 请坐
I'm sorry, we're behind. Just please take a seat.
这是联邦调查局 请稍候
FBI, please hold.
联邦调查局 谢谢您的等待
FBI, thank you for holding.
不 抱歉 我们没有这方面的资讯
No, I'm sorry. We don't have that information.
这是联邦调查局 请稍候
FBI, please hold.
你结婚了吧
You're married, right?
我想你跟我一样不想在这里
I figure you don't wanna be here any more than I do.
你现在应该只想回家
Probably just wanna be home right now.
回到今天早上的模样 紧抓住那份希望吧
Go back to whatever this morning looked like and hold on to that?
我妻子跟我家里有三个孩子 我向他们保证过我们会回家
My wife, we have three kids at home, and I promised them that we would be home.
所以我求求你
So please, I'm begging you.
去看看我妻子有没有事
Check on my wife.
顺便看看维娜梅波特的情况
And check on Verna Mae Potter while you're at it.
听着 我阿姨在你们那里 她需要这些
Look, y'all got my aunt back there. And she needs these.
请你们都先坐下
I'm gonna need you all to take a seat.
我才不要坐 好吗
I'm not taking a seat nowhere, all right?
我阿姨有心脏问题 你得帮我把这些拿进去给她
My aunt has heart issues. I need you to take these back to her.
嘿 你在这里也做不了什么
Hey. There's nothing you can do out here.
你说过你没有头绪吧
You said you don't have the information, right?
但你能做到这件事
But you can do this.
请帮帮我们
Help us. Please.
我会去跟探员说 我只能做到这样 好吗
I'll go talk to the agents. That's all I can do, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
请在那里等待
Now, please, just wait over there.
这是联邦调查局 请稍候
FBI, thank you for holding.
在这里等 坐好
Just wait here. Sit tight.
我什么时候能走
When do I get out of here?
身分和搜查令检查 花的时间比平常久了一点
ID and warrant checks are taking a little longer than usual.
考虑到目前的情况 我相信你能理解
Given the circumstances, I'm sure you understand.
我得回家 - 对 我已经听你说过十遍了
I need to go home. - Yeah, I heard you the first ten times.
那就听11遍 我哪时才能回家
Let's try 11. When do I get to go home?
相信我 一旦确定能释放你 我就会通知你
Trust me. The second you are processed out, I will let you know.
他们在里头没太为难你吧
They weren't too rough in there, were they?
他们帮不了你
They can't help you.
他们都自身难保了
They can't even help themselves.
看看他们
Look at 'em.
我不知道我为什么要去你家
I don't know what the hell I was doing at your house.
我无意冒犯
I mean, no offense.
我没放在心上 好吧 也许只有一点点
None taken. Well, maybe a little.
你要吗
You want some?
有点走味 贩卖♥♥机可能一阵子没人动过了
It's a little stale. Probably haven't changed the machine in a minute.
我没事
I'm okay.
骗人
Liar.
抱歉
Sorry.
有点过分了
Bit much.
这是职业伤害
Occupational hazard.
我们一向都说真话
Truth telling is kind of our thing.
说实话不会让人受欢迎 但至少是对的
Doesn't make you popular, but it does make you right.
可是就算是对的 也一样不会受欢迎
But being right doesn't make you popular either.
那好吧
Okay, then.
无尽是谁
Who is Infinitas?
我只能跟你说
I can tell you this much.
他…
That…
他是个好人
he's a good soul.
无尽关心人♥民♥
Infinitas cares about people.
你跟他有很多共同点
You and him have a lot in common.
再说一次 我无意冒犯 但你不了解我
Again, no offense, but you don't know me.
你有没有发现大家说“无意冒犯”时
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表