剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
然后拼命跑 - 好吧
and ran like hell. - All right.
你还好吗 - 是的
You good? - Yeah.
班克斯
Banks?
见到你们太好了 走吧 - 谢谢你们等我们
It's good to see you guys. Come on. - Thanks for waiting.
好了 就这样
All right, that's it.
你看着太狼狈了
You look like shit.
我走前面
Got point.
他们都回来了 - 机不可失 失不再来
They're all coming back in. - It's now or never.
我去叫杰米拉
I'll get Jamila.
我去找车
I'll go find the car.
我们能行 这是我们的职责 和分内的事 对吧
We can do this. This is what we do. This is who we are, right?
对
Yeah.
好 是的 就在这里 - 好
Okay. Yeah, right in here. - Okay.
克拉克 我有话跟你说
Clark, I need to talk to you.
我也有话跟你说
I need to talk to you too.
阿尼莎呢 - 跟我来一下
Where's Aneesha? - Come with me a sec.
为什么
Why?
就...
Just...
你干什么 - 这边走
What are you doing? - This way.
我知道崔凡特在哪
I know where Trevante is.
什么
What?
他在执行WDC前往母舰的任务
He's on a WDC mission to the mothership.
克拉克 他这是往陷阱里跳 我们得去警告他
Clark, he's headed straight into a trap. We need to warn him.
不行
No.
我们现在该做的事是回家 这不是我们的战斗 杰米拉
What we need to do is get home. This is not our fight, Jamila.
如果那支小队正走进陷阱 那就是我们所有人的战斗
If that mission is walking into a trap, it's everyone's fight.
听着 我知道你想有所作为
Look, I know you wanna make a difference.
所以你才会去浏览那些网站 对吧
That's why you were surfing those websites, right?
别紧张
Easy now.
你不需要那玩意 相信我
You don't need that. Trust me.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
我应该能理解你为何如此
Well, I guess I can understand that.
你撒谎了
You lied.
我是有所隐瞒 为了你好 我是在保护你
I withheld. For your own good. I was protecting you.
我完全没想到你最后会进救护车
I had no idea that you would end up in that ambulance.
这是真话
That's the truth.
能让我上车吗
May I?
你想要什么
What do you want?
之前和你在办公室聊天 我很高兴
It was nice talking to you, back in that bullpen.
我很少有机会跟人聊天
I don't get very many opportunities to just talk.
你那样做实在是太危险了
What you did was insanely dangerous.
摄入那种过敏原
Ingesting an allergen like that?
你可能会死
I mean, you could have died.
是的
Yeah.
如果我还有其他选择的话...
Well, if I had had any other option...
不管你在这里做什么 我都不能参与
Whatever it is you're doing here, I can't get involved.
我必须回到家人身边
I need to get back to my family.
我知道
I know that.
我还知道你救了我的命 乔尔告诉我的
And I know that you saved my life. Joel told me.
我想报答你 如果你同意的话
I'd like to repay the favor, if you'll let me.
因为靠这辆破车 你肯定回不了家
'Cause there's no way you're getting home in this old junker.
我也没有别的选择了
Well, I don't have any other option.
其实你有
Actually, you do.
我们正要去一个离这儿三小时外的机场
We're headed to an airstrip three hours away from here.
去警告你的朋友崔凡特
We're going to warn your friend Trevante
告诉他 等他到了死亡区域后会面临什么
about what's waiting for him once he gets to the Dead Zone.
为什么
Why?
因为这么做是对的
Because it's the right thing to do.
更重要的是 我们正要前往一个机场
More importantly, we're headed to an airstrip.
因为搭飞机是你回家的唯一方法
'Cause that's the only way you're gonna get home, through the air.
如果你和我一起去 我一定让你上飞机
If you come with me, I'll make sure you get on a plane.
我保证
I promise.
你决定吧
Your choice.
但如果你决定开车 就开那辆别克吧
But if you do decide to drive, take the Buick.
这辆车的三档会卡住
Third gear sticks on this one.
等等 她醒了
Wait, wait, wait. She's waking.
在这儿停一下
Hold here.
现在什么情况
What do we got?
你好啊
Well, hello there.
看来你还活着
Looks like you're alive after all.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们不得不 弃掉直升机
We had to ditch the helicopter.
现在正步行去机场
We're walking to the airport now.
不是我最喜欢的出行方式
Not my favorite mode of travel.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
等等...慢点...
Wait, wait, wait. Take it easy, take it easy.
你做了什么 这是什么
What did you do? What is this?
我救了你的命 至少救了你的脑子
Well, I saved your life, or your mind at least.
这装置在压制外星信♥号♥♥ - 我告诉过你我不想要
It's tamping down the alien signals. - I told you I don't want this.
是...你确实说了 不过
Yeah. Yeah, you did, but...
我觉得和死比起来 你宁愿生我的气 于是就这样了
I figured you'd rather be pissed off at me than dead. So, yeah.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要给我做这个装置
Why did you make this for me?
其实吧 你简单说句“谢谢”就足够了
You know, a simple "thank you" would suffice.
“尼基尔 谢谢你救了我的命
"Thank you, Nikhil, for saving my life.
谢谢你天赋异禀” - 她能走吗
Thank you for being a genius." - Can she walk?
我自己会说话
I can speak for myself.
塔克 陈 里斯 保护好资产
Tucker, Chen, Reese. Perimeter around the assets.
尼基尔 请跟我来 谢谢
Nikhil, with me, please. Thank you.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
还好 - 很好...
Yeah. - Okay, good.
感觉怪怪的
Feels strange.
我的脑子现在平静了
My mind is quiet now.
你刚才怎么回事
What happened to you back there?
我...
Well, I...
我看到...我是说 应该是我想起了...
I saw... I mean I remembered, I guess...
卡斯帕
Caspar.
他在叫我 可我救不了他
He was calling for me and I couldn't save him.
我差点害死你
I nearly got you killed.
之前是怎么回事
What was that?
你对那些外星人做了什么
What you did with the aliens.
感觉就像我进入了它们的网络
It was like I was inside their network.
它们所有的连接和突触都亮了起来
All their connections, synapses lighting up,
一起被激活
all firing together.
那画面很美
It was beautiful.
美
Beautiful?
它们刚干掉了一半我们的人 你却觉得很美
They just took out half our troop. You think that's beautiful?
不 我不是这个意... - 嘿...听着
No, that's not what I-- - Hey, hey, listen.
她刚才救了我们的命
She saved our asses back there.
才不是 军士长
Nah, Chief.
她救的是你的命 我们都是你的救命恩人
She saved your ass. We all did.
是的
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
快来
Come on!
嘿
Hey.
你是不是想起更多母舰上的事了
Are you remembering more from the mothership?
我感觉自己越来越不像自己了
I feel like I'm losing more and more of myself.
至少你找回了一部分自己
At least you get pieces of yourself back.
可那些部分回来得太慢了
The pieces don't come back fast enough.
我已经不是以前的我了
I'm not the man I used to be.
霍兰德 - 怎么
Hollander. - What?
关于我 你说得对
You were right. About me.
听着 如果我上了那架直升机
Listen, if I get on that chopper,
我不知道我能否及时恢复记忆 从而帮助别人
I don't know if my memory is gonna come back in time to help anyone.
但我知道 一路上我可能会伤害很多人
But I do know that I could probably hurt a lot of people on the way
我不能再让别人为我而死了 兄弟
and I just can't have any more blood on my hands, man.
我愿意牺牲自己的性命 但不愿牺牲他们的
I'm willing to sacrifice my life, but not theirs.
明白了
I see.
你想听鼓励的话
You want a pep talk.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表