剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
六个月后
地狱不是你死亡之后去的地方
Hell isn't where you go when you die,
而是当你拥有的一切
it's what you become
都被剥夺之后 你所变成的样子
when everything you love has been taken away.
只有一样东西让我苟活至今
Only one thing keeps me alive,
那就是回到恶土的希望
the hope of getting back into the Badlands,
并找到她
and finding her.
找到他们
Finding them.
继续往前走
Keep it moving!
你 眼睛向前看
You there! Eyes forward!
走快点
Faster!
快点 加快速度
Come on, pick it up!
往前走 快点
Move! Faster!
背挺直了
Back straight!
快点 快走
Move! Come on!
快点 往前走
Come on! Keep moving.
都跪下
On your knees, now!
欢迎来到波尔多矿
Welcome to the Bordeaux mines.
规矩很简单
Now the rules are simple.
在这里你们要挖矿
Here you will dig,
睡觉
sleep,
拉屎
shit,
吃饭 然后死亡
eat, and then you're gonna die.
因为 那就是
'Cause, uh, that is the, uh,
采矿工的生活周期
life cycle of a Picker. Huh?
除去他们的枷锁
Unshackle them.
先清除他们身上的虱子
I want them deloused
到下一班时 就安排他们去挖矿 快点
and excavating by the next shift. Move!
给我四个
Give me four.
老板 这个不合格
Sir, this one's defective.
嘿 我们抓住你了哦
Hey, we got you!
总是有这样一个人
You know, there's always one.
总是有这样一个人
There's always one.
我不管你是谁
You know, I don't care who you are,
来自哪里 或做过什么
where you come from, or what you've done.
如果你的旅程引导你到了这里
If your journey has led you here,
这就是你旅途的终点了
this is where it's gonna end.
相信我
Trust me.
没人能活着出去
No one gets out alive.
深入恶土
第二季 第一集
第七章 猛虎推山
这次要集中精神 MK 准备好了吗 开始
Focus this time, M.K. Ready? Go!
再来一次
Go again.
抱歉
Sorry.
我应该举报你有身体接触的
I should report you for making contact.
你已经训练六个月了
You've been training six months.
没有任何借口
There's no excuse.
你只是气我打中了你的屁♥股♥而已
You're just mad I knocked you on your ass.
那么多新人 宗师偏偏把我跟你配对训练
Of all the novices the Master could have paired me with.
说到宗师 我什么时候能见到他
Speaking of the Master, when do I get to see him?
你好不容易忍♥了一段时间 又开始问了
You almost went a whole session without asking.
你拒绝回答我的问题
Well, you refuse to answer my questions.
或许他会回答的
Maybe he will.
宗师真的存在吗
Does the Master even exist?
我再说最后一次
I'll say this one last time,
等你准备好了 宗师自然会见你的
the Master will see you when you're ready.
快点跟上
And hurry up.
桑尼
Sunny.
来摸摸
Here.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
找到你们母子 我保证
Both of you, I promise.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
我不是有意大喊大叫的
I don't mean to shout.
但我需要好好休息
But I need all the rest I can get.
B小队 赶紧起来干活
B-ship! Get your asses moving.
喂 当心点
Hey! Hey! Hey, watch it!
你不是个麻烦精吧
You're not going to be trouble, are you?
我不喜欢评判别人 但你看上去很会惹麻烦
I... I don't like to judge, but you look like trouble.
薇儿是谁
Who's, uh... Who's Veil?
你睡梦中不停喊她的名字
You were talking about her in your sleep.
不过还是比上一个戴这个枷锁的人要好
Better than the last man in that shackle.
简直是个噩梦
What a nightmare.
迪科斯特
Dykstra.
可怜的家伙
Poor sod,
拉屎把自己拉死了
he shit himself to death.
我叫八戒
I'm Bajie.
别问我这名字的意思
Don't ask me what it means
或我妈当时喝了什么酒
or what my mum was drinking.
愿诸神保佑她酒鬼的灵魂
May the gods protect her poor drunk soul.
等等 嘿
Wait, hey.
你想喝点吗
You want a little drop?
你当然想啦
Yeah, you do.
来 喝点
Here, go on.
跟狗尿一个味道
Tastes like a dead dog's ass.
能让人记住现实的悲惨
Keeps the reality at bay.
提醒一下
A reminder!
任何采矿工..
Any Picker pissing...
起来 起来
Up, up. Up! Up!
在非指定区域撒尿
...in undesignated areas
都将被立刻处决
will be summarily executed.
完成你们的定额
Make your quota.
没错 他们很注重定额这事
Yeah, they're really big on that quota thing.
你话不多 对吧
You don't talk much, do you?
就是这里了 这里
Here we go. Here.
每人的定额是一天40磅
The quota is 40 pound a day.
如果你无法完成
If you don't make it,
这些"大好人"会用鞭子抽你
these nice men will whip you.
不会打到你不能工作
Not enough so you can't work,
但会打到足以让你记住教训
but just enough to make a point.
一切都很文明
It's all very civilized.
在来这悲惨的矿场之前
Before I was in this miserable boneyard,
我差点就要登上人生巅峰了
I was about to make the score of a lifetime.
50磅的顶级鸦♥片♥
50 pounds of top grade opium.
完成定额
Make your quota!
我找好了买♥♥家 钱已经拿到手了
I had a buyer lined up, money had exchanged hands.
结果发现那些鸦♥片♥都是屎
Except it turned out the opium was shit.
我这不是比喻的说法 那真的是...
I'm not talking figuratively. I mean, it was...
那真的是人屎
It was actual human shit
压成整整齐齐的砖块状
pressed into neatly wrapped bricks.
我竟然还有点
Part of me was actually impressed
对这精巧的骗局感到惊叹
by the ingenuity of the double cross.
你知道出路吗
Hey, do you know a way out?
你终于说话了
Finally! He speaks.
你到底知不知道有没有出路
Do you know a way out or not?
其实 我还真知道
Yeah, you know what, I do.
躺在一辆小推车后面
In the back of a body cart
眼睛睁得大大的 只有死了才能出去
with your eyes rolled way in the back of your head. Very dead.
你想听我的建议吗 开始挖吧 伙计
You want my advice? Start digging, mate.
什么声音
What was that?
可能是风声
Probably just the wind.
那些武师瞒着我们很多事
There's a lot these Abbots aren't telling us.
我才不信那什么平静和谐的屁话
I'm not buying that peace and harmony crap.
你难道不想离开吗
Don't you wanna get out of here?
想
Yeah.
但我得先学会控制我的力量
But I have to learn how to control my power first.
在一个不用隐瞒那种力量的地方待着
And it's a relief to be in a place
也让我如释重负
where I don't have to keep it a secret.
秘密
Secret?
我的整个部族都知道我的能力
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表