剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
要去哪儿啊 亲爱的
Going somewhere, sweetheart?
我就说吧 要征服这些人实在太容易了
I told you, these people make it almost too easy.
走吧 小蜜桃
Come on, peaches.
别担心 我们会把你送回来的
Don't worry, we'll bring you back.
只借用你几个小时
Just gonna borrow you for a couple of hours.
你在看什么 老家伙
What're you looking at, old man?
我告诉过你
I told you,
不要用那种眼神看我
do not look at me like that!
不然我割开你的喉咙 听到了吗
Or I'll cut your throat, do you hear me?
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
来啊 杀了我啊
Come on! Do it!
接着捅啊 你这个贱♥人♥
Go on, you bitch!
他们伤到你了吗
Did they hurt you?
你算老几 竟敢以我们的名义杀人
Who are you to spill blood in our name?
但他们当时会杀了你
But they would've killed you.
那就让他杀
So be it.
杀戮是诸神才有的特权
Killing is a privilege left only to the gods.
过来
Come.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
每个人内心都驻扎着一支
Inside every man, lives a legion,
由几千个自己组成的军队
a thousand versions of himself.
其中一个正阻挡你前进的道路
One of them is blocking your path forward.
什么意思
What do you mean?
M.K.
M.K.,
你的天赋是我长久以来见过的最强的
your gift is the most powerful I've seen in a long time.
但你在放任别人去控制它
But you're letting someone else control it.
今夜 你要去探寻那个人是谁
And tonight, you will discover who that person is.
这些镜子会向你展示 你做过的所有事情
See, these mirrors show you everything you've ever done.
记忆如此昏暗 你的意识已将其埋葬
Memories so dark, your mind has buried them.
你准备好去面对它们了吗
Are you prepared to face them?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
现在 吸气
Now, breathe.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
这些人怎么了
What happened to these people?
就是我们干的
We are what happened.
不不不
No! No! No!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我杀了他们
I killed them.
他们所有人
All those people.
我们当时在一艘船的货仓里被运往其他地方
We were in the cargo hold of a ship being transported.
不是你的错
Wasn't your fault.
那是谁的错
Then whose was it?
那个掌握控制权的人
The one who takes control.
你的阴暗自我
Your dark self.
你需要吃点东西
Please, you need to eat.
你为什么要让我记起来
Why would you make me remember that?
因为...
Because...
你需要先了解你的敌人
You need to know your enemy
才能有希望打败他
before you have any hope of defeating him.
下一步就是去面对他
The next step is to face him.
什么 你是说再回去吗
What, do you mean go back in there?
这是你的天赋
This is your gift.
不是他的
It's not his.
不行
No way.
我不想再经历一遍了
I'm not going through that again.
那你就永远达不到适合离开这里的状态
Then you will never be ready to leave.
你真以为那扇门
Do you really think that door,
或者其他的门可以引你走向自♥由♥吗
or any other, leads to freedom?
除非你主宰你的过去 不然你将永远为奴
Unless you master your past, you will always be a slave.
忠诚
Loyalty
远不止是一种美德 更是一种信仰
is more than a virtue, it, it's a religion.
你们每个人
And every one of you
都是其实施天谴的工具
is an instrument of its divine retribution.
在皇堡被夺之后 所有依然效忠我的人
For all you who remained by my side after the Fort was taken,
我承诺给你们比任何奖励都要好的东西
I promise something far greater than any reward,
我承诺允许你们赎身
I promise you redemption.
那可是个大奖赏 德克兰
Well, that's quite the prize, Declan.
多谢领主
Thank you, Baron.
这是谁杀的
Who made the kill?
-我杀的 -加百列
- I did. - Ah, Gabriel.
这是你第一次杀生 对吗
This your first kill, wasn't it?
是的 领主
Yes, Baron.
感觉如何
How did it feel?
很轻松
Easy.
下次你的刀再沾血 就会是人血了
Next time you wet your blade, it'll be with a man's blood.
把它切了 把一切打点好
Carve it up. Make everything ready.
今晚我们有大事要庆祝
Tonight, we have much to celebrate.
蛛丝做的
Spider's silk.
那些窗帘比一整船鸦♥片♥都贵
Those curtain cost more than entire shipment of opium.
你好 莱德
Hello, Ryder.
你看起来很像你父亲
Well, you look like your father.
你看起来倒像大战了一场
You look like you survived quite the battle.
能从厨房♥拿点食物
Uh, can we bring some food,
和酒过来吗
some wine from the kitchen?
我不用 真的
I'm fine, really.
拜托 我执意如此
Please, I insist.
你怎么会大老远地来这里
What brings you all the way here?
浪人突袭了我们
It's the Nomads, they raided us.
奎恩总会保护我父亲的子民
Quinn always kept my father's people protected.
现在你需要我的保护
And now you need my protection.
你是我母亲
You're my mother.
我当然会帮你
Of course I'll help you.
诸神会为此保佑你的
The gods will bless you for this.
你知道我不怎么信教的
Oh, you know I'm not the religious type.
但你的贱民们信
Yeah, but your Cogs are.
其中将近一半的人和我们信仰同样的神
Almost half of them worship the same gods we do.
对图腾族示好
Showing you're a friend to the Totemists
有助于更轻松地统治你的工人们
will help pacify your own workers.
谁说他们现在不服从我的统治了
And who says they're not already?
消息在野外传得慢
News travels slower out in the wilds,
就算如此我都听到了传言
but even I've heard the stories...
贱民们纷纷放弃罂粟田去投奔艳寡妇
Cogs abandoning your poppy fields to go work for The Widow?
我正在解决艳寡妇
I'm handling The Widow.
但人们不是那样想的
But that's not what people think.
记得我教过你的吗
Remember what I taught you,
如果不能让他们爱戴你 就让他们畏惧你
you have to either make them love you, or fear you.
或许我能帮上忙
Perhaps I could help.
教你如何更像个领主一样思考
Teach you to think more like a Baron.
我就是领主
Well, I am a Baron!
而且我当得很好
And I am a damn good one.
我不需要任何人的帮助
I don't need anyone's help,
尤其是你
especially yours.
真是忘恩负义
Such ingratitude
而且傲慢自大
and arrogance.
傲慢自大
Arrogance?
我上一次见你时 母亲
Last time I saw you, Mother,
你说没有你 我连一个月都存活不了
you told me I wouldn't last a month without you.
我们就来瞧瞧你们图腾族
Let's see if your Totemists
没有我 能不能存活那么久
can last that long without me.
我的贱民会送你出去
One of my Cogs will see you out.
慢点 别拽了
Slow down. Stop pulling!
-快点 -好吧
- Come on. - All right!
话说 你之前表现挺不错的
Hey, you did all right back there.
实际上 我们是一对出色的搭档
In fact, I tell you what. We're a pretty good team,
就像打雷和闪电 锤子和钉子
like thunder and lightning, hammer and nails.
更像铁链和铁球 大累赘
More like ball and chain.
不好意思 那是剪刀军的幽默吗
I'm sorry, is that Clipper humor?
真"好笑"啊
Very droll.
或许你还是专心揍人吧
Maybe you should stick to punching people.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表