剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
And I, I can't save him either.
除非你帮我
Not without your help.
镜室
The mirror chamber.
宗师有没有告诉你
Did the Master tell you not to trust
不要相信在里面见到的一切
everything you see in there?
说了 她还跟我说阿兹拉不存在
Yeah. She also told me Azra didn't exist,
所以桑尼本来要帮我找到那个地方
so Sunny was gonna help me find it.
他打算怎么找呢
How was he gonna do that?
他有一个罗盘 我有一本书
He had this compass. And I had this book.
把它们合在一起使用时
When we use them together,
会指出我们要去的方向
it would point us in the direction we had to go.
一本书和一个罗盘 是吗
Book and a compass, huh?
如果我们真的能活着出来
If we make it out of this alive, if...
我就要杀了你
I am gonna kill you.
走吧
Let's go.
你曾坐拥一切 不是吗
You had it all, didn't you?
有过短暂而灿烂的瞬间
A brief, shiny moment.
你有过我曾梦寐以求的一切
You had everything I always dreamed of.
你的故事将会被那些贱民小女孩争相传颂
Yours will be the story all the little Cog girls will tell each other.
她就是那个出身于肮脏的田地
She was the one who came from the filth of the fields and...
和油腻恶臭的厨房♥
And the greasy stench of the kitchen
却成为高高在上的领主的女孩
to the velvety heights of the Barony.
但却被自己的野心推下顶峰
Only to be pushed from that pinnacle by her own ambition.
不是被我的野心
Not by my ambition.
而是被你的刀刃
By your blade.
若是你未曾杀害你的儿子
If you hadn't killed your own son,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
我们如此相似 你我二人
Oh, we're quite alike, you and I.
-我和你完全不同 -是吗
- I am nothing like you. - Aren't you?
我们都是逐渐爬到领主地位的贱民
We're both Cogs who rose to become Barons.
我凭借自己刀剑的力量 而你...
Me by the strength of my sword, and, and you...
利用其它武器
Well, by deploying other weapons.
你的美丽引诱了我
Your beauty, which beguiled me.
你的狡猾 令人惊叹
Your cunning, ooh!
向你致敬
My compliments.
但你一直都很现实
But you were always so pragmatic,
甚至愿意跟我软弱 叛逆的儿子结婚
even to the point of, of marrying my weak, traitorous son.
何不承认呢
Why not admit it?
我们之间唯一的不同在于
The only difference between us is that,
我能坦然承认真实的自己
is that I'm honest about who I am.
你被欺骗了
You are deluded.
我跟你结婚才是现实
And I was only pragmatic in marrying you.
我是真爱你儿子
I loved your son.
或许他的软弱
Maybe his weakness
在于他能以你做不到的方式来回爱我
was that he was able to love me back in a way you never could.
说话小心点 洁德
You be careful, Jade.
我能让你好过 也能让你受尽折磨
I can make this very easy, or very painful.
你只会这样 不是吗
That's what you do, isn't it?
给他人带去痛苦
Deliver pain.
你根本不懂爱情是什么
You have no idea what love is,
我和莱德之间的感情
what Ryder and I had,
-我们爱对方 比你自爱更甚 -该死
- to love another person more than you love yourself. - Damn...
这正是你最恨的 不是吗
That's what you resent most, isn't it?
他不是一个像你一样铁石心肠的机器
That he wasn't a stone-hearted machine like you.
动手吧 杀了我
So go ahead, kill me.
你只会如此 奎恩
It's what you do, Quinn.
我会派一个手下护送她到边境
An escort of my men will take her to the border,
之后她就只能靠自己了
and then she's on her own.
让她尝尝自己为他人带去的痛苦
Let her suffer the misery she has given to others.
灵活点 知道吗
Be nimble, yeah?
快进快出
In, out.
好 卷轴在那边
All right. The scrolls are over here.
我去找卷轴
I'll look for the scrolls.
你去找一个约这么大的皮质小包
I need you to look for a leather satchel about so big.
小包吗
A satchel?
你想不想帮桑尼
Do you wanna help Sunny? Yeah?
别问问题了 快点
Stop asking questions. Come on.
不是
No.
针吗
Needles?
八戒 肯定有其它更好的办法
Bajie, there's got to be a better way.
不 没有了
No. No, there isn't.
并且我也无法保证这办法能行得通
And I cannot guarantee this is gonna work either.
我之前见过武师们使用
I've seen the Abbots use these before
在我朋友身上使用
on one of my friends.
总比用在你身上要好 相信我
Better him than you, trust me.
嘿 我找到了
Hey, got it!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
找桑尼的罗盘
Looking for Sunny's compass.
早没了 算了吧
It's long gone. Forget it.
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we gotta go.
-我们得走了 快走 -好
- We gotta go. Come on. - All right.
糟了
Oh, shit.
闻起来真香
Smells good.
欢迎回来 八戒
Welcome home, Bajie.
这下尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
你看着不错
You're looking good.
应该没到135岁吧
I mean, you can't be a day over 135?
你一点都没变 八戒
You haven't changed, Bajie.
还是喜欢用玩笑来掩盖失败
Still hiding your failings behind jokes.
我不过是...
Well, I'm just,
我不过是想让气氛轻松点
I'm just trying to lighten the mood, you know?
你曾是我最大的希望
You were once my greatest hope.
然而你却成为了我最痛苦的失望
Instead, you have become my bitterest disappointment.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不过自你之后 我让很多人都失望了 老女人
If it helps, I've disappointed a lot of people since you, old lady.
至于你 M.K.
And you, M.K.
我派了三位最厉害的人去找你和艾瓦
I sent three of our best to search for you and Ava.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
艾瓦死了
Ava's dead.
那三位肯定也死了
And so are the others, it would seem.
我猜他们的死一定跟八戒有关吧
I imagine Bajie had something to do with that.
你如果相信他 那你就是个傻瓜 M.K.
You'd be a fool to trust him, M.K.
八戒只在乎他自己
Bajie only cares about himself.
所以他才离开了我们
That's why he left us.
不 我离开是因为我意识到你是个伪君子
No, I left when I realized that you were a hypocrite,
假装你在乎我们
pretending that you cared.
而实际上你只是想控制我们
All you wanted to do was control.
拿下他们
Take them.
你应该明白 武器帮不了你
You should know that weapon won't help you.
她在骗你们
She's lying to you!
不信就问她塔特的事
Ask her about Tate.
问她啊
Go on, ask her.
有很多事你并不知道 孩子
There's so much you do not know, child.
可惜你拒绝了让我来教你的机会
It's a pity you rejected the chance for me to teach you.
有什么计划吗
Have any ideas?
割伤新人们 他们会去攻击武师
Cut the novices. They'll attack the Abbots.
MK 我们快走
M.K. Let's go!
-快走 -快
- Come on. - Go!
快 快跑
Go, go, go!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要带亨利离开这里
I'm taking Henry away from here.
离开你
Away from you.
什么 为什么
Wh... What? Why?
桑尼 我不知道现在是怎么回事
Sunny, I don't know what's going on.
你为什么要给他那把剑
Why won't you give him that sword?
还有他背上的那些伤痕
What about the cuts on his back?
以及死掉的猪 狼是不会把它们排成那样的
The dead pigs. Wolves did not line them up like that.
你想怎么样 你为什么要做这种事
What do you want? Why are you doing this?
不
No.
不
No.
不要
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表