剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
One of only two men in this entire army
吃过冰淇淋的人之一
to have ever tasted ice cream.
我们和其他人不同的地方不止于此
And that's not all that separates us from the rest of them.
我一直在你的血液里感受到火焰
I've always sensed a fire in your blood,
为远大目标在熊熊燃烧
burning for purpose.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
没有 领主
No, Baron.
我在你这个年纪时
When I was your age,
我想要成就比在皮肤上
I wanted to do more than
收集杀人纹身更伟大的事业
collect little black lines on my skin.
我希望在世界的肉体上刻下我的名字
I wanted to carve my name in the world's flesh,
像伤疤一样
like a scar.
我在你身上也感觉到那份渴望
And I sense that same need in you.
是的 领主
Yes, Baron.
不是轻声的呜咽
Not with a whimper...
而是轰轰烈烈的爆♥炸♥
But a bang.
你为什么叫我来
Why did you call for me?
一个男人要和他的家人相处 何须理由
A man needs no reason to spend time with his family.
听到桑尼复活的消息后
You've been awfully quiet
你一直非常安静
since the news of Sunny's resurrection.
我何必对一个死人白费口舌
Why waste my breath on a dead man?
那是你所希望的吗
Is that what you want?
让亨利看着他唯一认识的父亲
For Henry to see the only father he has known
被一个陌生人杀死
murdered by a stranger?
桑尼不是陌生人
Sunny's not a stranger.
他杀不了我
He can't kill me, hmm?
即使有艳寡妇帮他也不会成功
Not even with The Widow on his side.
他失败过一次 还会失败第二次
He failed once, he'll fail again.
现在我才是你的丈夫
I'm your husband now.
生生世世
Now and forever.
给我...
Give me...
别那么惊讶
Oh, don't you look so surprised.
你向来都被暴♥力♥的男人所吸引
You've always been drawn to men of violence.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
夫妻间的小争吵而已
Just a lover's tiff.
让她进通风室冷静一下
We'll let her cool off in the ventilation room.
不 不
No. No!
把孩子给我
Give me my baby!
-奎恩 把孩子还给我 -接受我当你的家人吧 薇儿
- Quinn, give me my baby! - Embrace me as family, Veil.
就像亨利接受了我一样
Just as Henry has.
把孩子还给我
Give me my baby!
我也不希望你在没有母亲的环境下成长
I'd hate for you to grow up without your mama.
*嘘 小宝宝*
*Hush, little baby...*
*别哭*
*Don't you cry...*
*爸爸给你唱摇篮曲*
*Papa'll sing you a lullaby.*
你真是一点都没变
Same old Sunny.
刚刚才死而复生
Just back from the dead,
就又找到送死的新方法了
already found a new way to die.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
你觉得这个计划太疯狂了
you think this plan's crazy.
疯狂的不止这件事
Among other things.
我想那说明我们都没变
Well, I guess that means neither of us has changed.
当然了 除非你把改变阵营也算上
Unless, of course, you count changing sides.
随你怎么评判我
Feel free to judge me,
但适应性强才让我活到了今天
but being adaptable is what's kept me alive.
你上一次为自己而战 而不是为他人卖♥♥命
When's the last time you fought for yourself
是什么时候
instead of for someone else?
不管我为谁而战 我的手段都很高明
Whoever I fight for, I fight smart.
改天你也应该试试
You might try that yourself sometime.
那才不是计划
That isn't a plan,
那只是条早死的不归路
that's a one-way ticket to an early grave.
我的家人别无选择
My family doesn't have any other choice.
如果我教会过你什么
If I taught you anything,
那就是不要让情感影响你的判断
it's to leave your emotions outside the equation.
正是我的情感让我活到了今天
My emotions are what's kept me alive.
好吧 就算你能成功穿过隧♥道♥
All right, let's say you do make it through the tunnels,
和奎恩面对面
come face-to-face with Quinn.
他收留了你 让你当上摄政王
The man who took you in, made you Regent,
训练你服从他说的每个字
trained you to obey every word he says.
你真觉得你可以下手杀死他吗
You think you're gonna be able to deliver the death stroke?
你曾经历过那个场景
You've been there before.
上次面对奎恩时 我没有军队
Last time I faced Quinn, I didn't have an army.
是啊 艳寡妇 和她的剪刀军
Yeah, The Widow, and her Clippers.
总之你别忘了你的训练
Just don't you forget your training,
留意你身旁的情况
keep an eye on your flank.
你有什么事要告诉我吗
Something you wanna tell me?
你这是什么意思
Why, whatever do you mean?
我不是瞎子
I'm not blind.
即使艳寡妇和我有相同目的
Just because The Widow and I want the same thing,
也不代表我信任她
doesn't mean I trust her one bit.
你现在要去哪里
Where are you off to now?
武器库
The Armory.
你去奎恩地堡的路上一定会经过皇堡
You'll have to pass the Fort to get to Quinn's bunker.
不如你去一趟我当剪刀军时住的旧屋
So why don't you stop in at my old Clipper shed.
你会在里面找到你所需的一切东西
You'll find everything you need inside.
就当是告别礼物吧
Consider it a farewell gift.
再见 小子
So long, Sunshine.
再见 沃多
Goodbye, Waldo.
现在我想起当初我为什么会娶你了
Now I remember why I married you first.
怎么了
What is it?
我一直以为你会战死在马背上
I just always thought you'd die on horseback,
在广阔的天空下
under a big sky,
风和血交织在你的头发里
wind and blood in your hair.
而不是死在这个鼠洞里
Not in this rat hole.
你一定很希望自己现在远离这里
You probably wish you were miles away from here, hmm?
远离我
Away from me.
"穿过阳光与阴影
"Through sun and through shadow,
我与你并肩同行"
I walk by your side."
那不是我们对彼此的誓言吗
Isn't that what we swore to each other?
确实是的
Indeed, it is.
薇儿也说了同样的誓词
Veil swore the same words.
至少她没有假装相信那些鬼话来嘲弄我
At least she don't mock me by pretending to believe them.
我知道你的把戏 莉迪亚
I know your games, Lydia.
花言巧语 试图尽可能久地安抚我这头野兽
Sweet words, trying to placate the beast just long enough
直到桑尼前来救你们
for Sunny to come save you both.
才不是那样
That's not true.
你以为我不知道你和薇儿嘀咕了些什么吗
You think I don't know you and Veil whisper together,
密谋割开我的喉咙
conspiring to slit my throat?
领主
Baron.
隧♥道♥已经封死了
The tunnels are sealed.
很好 我要全部封锁
Good. I want complete lockdown,
在这结束之前没人可以进出
no one goes in or out until this is over.
詹金斯
Jenkins.
继续进行最后一步
Proceed with the final step.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你可以一如既往祈祷我的死亡
You can pray for my death all you wish,
但记住作为我的妻子 我们的命运是紧密相连的
just remember that as my wife, our two fates are bound.
如果我死了 你也得死
If I go down, you go down.
拉紧一点
Tighter!
有朝一日她会是个优秀的领主
She'll make a fine Baron someday.
她很想你
You know, she missed you.
你的回归是个大好的惊喜
Your return has been a welcome surprise,
对我们所有人都如此
for all of us.
我希望你可以真心原谅我
I hope that you can find it in your heart
在你上一次来这里时的所为
to forgive my behavior during your last visit.
我的目的是单纯的
My intentions were pure.
是吗
Were they?
我想帮你
I tried to help you.
你没有听桑尼说吗
Haven't you been listening to Sunny?
我的天赋已经没了
My Gift, it's... It's gone.
如果我告诉你有办法...
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表