剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
会是个惊喜的
It was going to be a surprise.
你真是太好心了 埃德加
That's so kind, Edgar.
亨利每天需要晒晒太阳
Uh, Henry needs his daily dose of sunshine.
能让我进通风室吗
Could you let me into the ventilation room?
当然可以
Of course.
此门不通
-请进 -谢谢 埃德加
- There you go. - Thanks, Edgar.
我不会待太久的
I won't be long.
一开始可能会很难
It's gonna be hard at first,
但我知道我们会没事的
but I know we're gonna be fine.
等一下
Wait.
我刚刚在招待会上见到你了
I saw you at the reception,
但我不记得我训练过你
but I don't remember training you.
我是新来的 领主夫人
I'm new, Baroness.
一个家用贱民生病了 我不得不来替代他
One of the house Cogs fell ill and I had to step in.
我花了一整晚做准备
I've spent all night preparing.
希望您不要生气
I hope you're not upset.
事实上 我很满意
Actually, I'm quite impressed.
你学得很快 你叫什么名字
You're a quick study. What's your name?
加百列
Gabriel.
继续努力 加百列
Well, keep up the good work, Gabriel.
领主 我们收到加百列的消息了
Baron, we got word from Gabriel.
他已经准备好迎接我们了
He's ready to welcome us.
你还记得你的父亲吗 詹金斯
Do you remember your father, Jenkins?
他死时我还是个孩子
He died when I was a boy.
你算走远的
Well, you're lucky.
到某个时刻 所有父亲都会让他们的儿子失望
At some point, all fathers disappoint their sons.
然后当你成为父亲之后
And then you become a father
就会发现儿子也会让父亲失望
and you realize that sons disappoint as well.
从莱德背叛我那晚后 我就再也没见过他
I haven't seen Ryder since the night he betrayed me.
我从小就教育他夺取权力
I raised him to take power.
他的确做到了
And he did.
莱德即将为他的罪孽付出代价
Ryder will now pay for his sins,
其他领主也是
along with the other Barons.
叫大家准备出发
Tell the men we're moving out.
这很好玩吧
Isn't this fun? Huh?
我们在攀爬
We're climbing.
爬上去就能出去了
Up and out we go.
薇儿
Veil?
来了
Coming.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, fine.
门怎么锁起来了
Why is this door locked?
这里不允许锁门
It is never supposed to be locked.
我在给亨利喂奶
I'm nursing Henry.
你能回避一下吗
Do you mind?
抱歉
Sorry.
出什么问题了吗
Is something wrong?
没有 夫人 你慢慢喂
No, ma'am. Take your time.
西阿瓦隆
可♥卡♥因♥
你费了一番功夫啊
You went to so much effort.
是用旧菜谱做的
It's an old recipe.
我当少年军时学会做的
I learned to make it when I was a Colt.
用的是我之前巡逻时搜集到的蘑菇
I foraged the mushrooms when I was on patrol.
快坐下吧
Go on and have a seat.
埃德加 我都不记得
Edgar, I don't remember
有多久没吃过这么美味的东西了
the last time I tasted anything this good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
敬美味的食物和新朋友
To good food and new friends.
怎么了
Is everything okay?
我只是想告诉你 我有多敬仰桑尼
I just wanted to tell you how much I admired Sunny.
他总是激励我和其他人
He always inspired me and the other guys.
没人会嫌他说得太多
No one would ever accuse him of saying too much,
但当他投入战斗时
but when he went into action,
那画面真是美丽绝伦
it was a beautiful thing to behold.
他挥剑时非常优雅
The grace of his sword strokes,
他使杀戮看起来如此轻松简单
he made killing look so easy.
敬桑尼
To Sunny.
敬桑尼
To Sunny.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是有意让你难过 我只是想赞美他
I didn't want to upset you. I meant it as a compliment.
我明白
I understand.
只是那不是我所认识的桑尼
That's just not the Sunny I knew.
你觉得他还活着吗
You think he's still alive?
但愿如此
I hope so.
亨利需要他的父亲
Henry needs his father.
我有点不舒服
I don't feel so good.
是不是因为那些蘑菇...
Wonder if those mushrooms...
你做了什么
What did you do?
你大约一小时后会醒来
You'll wake up in an hour or so.
奎恩
Quinn...
为什么
Why?
抱歉 埃德加
I'm sorry, Edgar.
谢谢你答应与我会面 周领主
Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Baron Chau.
我必须承认 我没料到你会邀请我
I have to admit, I was surprised by your invitation.
我就开门见山了
I'll get right to the point.
我想用我的石油跟你做笔交易
I want to offer you a deal on my oil.
这与生意无关
This isn't about commerce.
这关乎一种生活方式
It's about a way of life.
那是由我的祖辈参与创建而成
One that my ancestors helped build.
我们通过提供劳动力 使恶土顺利运转
We've kept the Badlands running smoothly for over a century
超过一个世纪
by providing a labor force.
然后你却选择发动战争 打破这种现实
And yet, you have chosen to wage a war against that reality.
你想建立没有贱民的世界 这想法不仅危险
Your vision of a Cog-free world is not only dangerous,
也威胁到了我的地位
but a threat to my very existence.
Five-eight-four-three.
那是我在你的贱民营里的编号♥
That was my number in your Cog pens.
我当时才13岁
I was 13 years old,
我们像畜牲一样被赶到一起
we were herded like animals,
挤得快不能呼吸
jammed in until we could barely breathe.
折磨和强♥暴♥成了一种生活方式
Torture and rape were a way of life.
所以请不要跟我说这个体系是有天良的
So please don't lecture me on the virtues of the system.
因为我已经亲身体验过了
Because I've experienced it firsthand.
然而如今 你却成为了领主
And yet, here you are, a Baron.
奎恩也曾是贱民
You know, Quinn was a Cog too.
强者总能爬到顶端
The strong always rise to the top.
任何物种都是这样
That's always been the case with any species.
如果你想赐予你自己的贱民自♥由♥身
If you wish to free your own Cogs,
那是你的事
that is your business.
但你所谓的"避难所"
But your so-called Sanctuary
正逐渐成为难民的天堂
is becoming a haven for fugitives.
我无法容忍♥那种威胁
And that's a threat I cannot tolerate.
我们再一次陷入了僵局
And once again, we're at an impasse.
那倒未必
Perhaps not.
我们的世界正处在临界点
Our world is at a tipping point.
绝对承受不住一场战争
A war is the last thing it can endure.
如果你在投票中落败 战争将会无可避免地爆发
And if you lose the vote, a war will surely follow.
只是因为这唯一的原因
It is for that reason and that reason alone
我才愿意支持你
I'm willing to throw my full support behind you...
不过有个条件
On one condition.
你必须保证
You must pledge not to
不再在你的领土上庇护那些逃跑的贱民
shelter any more runaway Cogs on your lands.
我会好好考虑的
I'll think it over.
我会在投票时告诉你答案
I'll give you my answer at the vote.
我怎么能同意呢
I don't see how I can agree to this.
改变向来不是易事
Change doesn't come easy.
你若是输掉投票
You lose this vote,
这场革命就直接被扼杀在摇篮中了
this revolution falls flat on its face.
他们要么将你流放 要么直接杀了你
And they'll either banish you or kill you.
不管怎样 你的全部计划将毁于一旦
Either way, all your plans come to nothing.
你觉得妥协是软弱的表现
You think that compromise is weakness.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表