剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
希望食物合你们的胃口
May the food fill your bellies,
美酒温暖你们的喉咙
the shine burn your throats,
女人们可以满足你们的"肉♥棒♥"
and may the ladies tickle your wands.
我很乐意让我的肉♥棒♥爽一下
I love having my wand tickled.
剩下的别端走啊
Don't hold back.
我好几个星期没吃过像样的饭了
I haven't had a decent meal in weeks.
你最喜欢哪一个
Which one was your favorite?
最喜欢
Favorite?
杀的人 四百多个人 你总有个最喜欢的
Kill? Over four hundred men, you've got to have a favorite.
他不喜欢谈那种事情
He doesn't like to talk about that stuff.
个人认为 这更增加了他的神秘感
Personally, I think it adds to his mystique.
你干的那些事 总有些值得骄傲的可以说
There's something to be said for pride in your work.
我就有骄傲的东西 我的地盘 我的妞
I have pride in mine. My place, my girls.
就像这个小家伙
Like this little one.
贪婪的人可能早就把这样的珍宝拿出去赚钱了
A greedier hand might put a jewel like her in rotation too early.
我知道她什么时候才算成熟
I know exactly when she'll be ripe.
快过来 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
一般人 还真干不了你这行
Takes a...special kind of man to do what you do.
我并非一直都想干拐卖♥♥人口卖♥♥淫这行 桑尼
I didn't always want to be in the people business, Sunny.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
最大的梦想 就是去恶土做一名领主
all I wanted was to get into the Badlands and become a Baron.
但现在 我才不想和领主互换位置
But now, I wouldn't trade places with a Baron
就为了长城另一边的鸦♥片♥
for all the opium on the other side of the wall.
那里现在潜伏的危机太多了
Not with all the trouble that's brewing over there.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我几天前运过一票货去那边
One of my shipments went through a couple days ago.
所有领主都在高度戒备
All the Barons are on high alert.
他们举办会议想控制局势 但结果却被毁了
They had some powwow to hash it out but it got crashed.
-成了一场大屠♥杀♥ -大屠♥杀♥
- Turned into a bloodbath. - Bloodbath?
奎恩出现了 让他儿子大惊失色
Quinn showed up, gave his son quite a surprise.
一把剑直穿心脏
A sword right through the heart.
那孩子的统治还没开始就被终结了
Ended that boy's reign before it began.
奎恩 那不可能 我亲自杀了他
Quinn? That's impossible. I clipped him myself.
要么你没你自己想的那么优秀
Either you're not as good as you think you are
要么就是奎恩找到了神医
or Quinn's got one hell of a healer.
擦干血迹也无法改变你所做的事
Wiping away the blood won't change what you've done.
什么样的人会杀死自己的亲生儿子
What kind of man kills his own son?
看看你自己
Look at you.
像只老鼠一样躲在这里
Holed up here like a rat
和别的男人的老婆孩子玩过家家
pretending to play house with another man's woman and child.
那个刺了你一剑之人的孩子
The child of the man who ran you through.
-多么可悲 -可悲是吗
- How pathetic. - Pathetic, hmm?
自你出生起 你就一直让我失望
Since the moment you first sucked air, you were a disappointment.
这才像你嘛 强大的奎恩
Oh, there he is, huh? The mighty Quinn.
我以前总以为你是那么强大
You know, I used to think you were so strong.
但你其实很弱
But you're weak.
难怪你生命中的所有女人都会背叛你
No wonder all the women in your life betrayed you.
我的母亲和洁德
My mother, Jade.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You wanna know the truth?
洁儿总是事后跑到我那
Ja always came running back to me
因为你满足不了她
because you couldn't satisfy her.
你觉得薇儿会不一样吗
Think Veil will be any different?
闭嘴 薇儿纯洁并且诚实
Shut your mouth! Veil is pure and honest.
她和亨利是我在世上唯一剩下的美好了
She and Henry are the only good things I got left in this world.
诚实
Honest?
她在对你说谎
She's lying to you.
你真觉得肿瘤消失了吗
You think the tumor's really gone?
-她在救我的命 -那你为什么还是会头痛
- She's saving my life. - Then why do you still get the headaches?
你看起来日渐虚弱
You seem to be getting weaker by the day.
我现在前所未有得强壮
I'm stronger than I've ever been.
那我为什么会在这里
Then why am I here?
倒是有个方法可以知道真♥相♥
You know, there's a way to find out the truth.
你抱住亨利
You get Henry,
把刀抵在他小小的喉咙上
put a knife under his tiny little throat...
你看看薇儿会对你说什么
And you see what Veil tells you then.
如果你想请我喝茶 直接开口就行
If you wanted to invite me for tea, all you had to do was ask.
奎恩袭击了秘会
Quinn attacked the conclave.
他重新出现 并且对其他领主宣战了
He resurfaced and all but declared war on the other Barons.
-奎恩已经死了 -他活得好好的
- Quinn is dead. - He's very much alive.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
有样东西你得看看
There's something you need to see.
是奎恩干的
Quinn did it.
把他杀了
Cut him down.
我知道你们之间一直不和
I know things were difficult between you both...
但莱德一直爱你
But Ryder always loved you.
我想一个人
I need to be alone...
和我儿子待一会儿...
With my son.
我美丽的孩子
Oh, my beautiful boy.
看好门
Watch the door.
奎恩在哪里
Where's Quinn?
你不能这样把我囚禁着 他不会允许的
You can't keep me like this. He won't stand for it.
奎恩把自己关在了房♥里
Quinn's locked down.
现在 你要面对的人是我
Right now, you're dealing with me.
我要见我儿子 他在哪里
I need to see my son. Where is he?
回答了我的问题之后 你会见到他的
You'll see him after you answer my questions.
埃德加是怎么了
What happened to Edgar?
我们战斗回来之后
We come back from battle
发现他的头受到重击
to find him with his head smashed in
并且门是从里面锁上的
and the door locked from the inside.
你不觉得很奇怪吗
It's kind of strange, don't you think?
是你杀了他
Now, you killed him!
你把他像狗一样打死 你要为此付出代价
You beat him like a dog and you will answer for that.
他袭击了我
He attacked me.
袭击你 为什么
Attacked you? Why?
我不得不自卫 我别无选择
I had to defend myself. I... I had no choice.
他想强♥暴♥我
He tried to force himself on me.
你在说谎
You're lying.
是真的
It's the truth!
埃德加绝不会伤害女人
Edgar would never harm a woman.
虽然你很漂亮 亲爱的
And as pretty as you are, sweetheart,
但你身上并没有
you don't have the right equipment
他感兴趣的"那个器官"
that he liked to play with.
你杀了人
Now, you kill a man,
还侮辱他的名誉
and you piss on his good name,
我该为此杀了你
I ought to clip you for that.
但算你走运
But luckily for you,
我需要你
I need you.
需要我♥干♥什么
Need me for what?
让奎恩活下去
To keep Quinn alive.
只有你能救他的命
You're the only one who can save his life.
但你最近不太称职 对吧
But you haven't been doing a good job of that lately, have you?
我一直尽心尽力为他治病
That is all I've been doing. Hmm...
那你跟我解释一下这个
Explain this to me then.
现在
Now...
你也许骗过了奎恩 但骗不了我
You may have fooled Quinn, but not me.
所以这次你最好开始认真医治他
So you better start to heal him for real this time,
否则你就跟你的老朋友埃德加一个下场
or you'll be joining your old friend, Edgar.
-明白了吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
现在去干活吧
Now get to work.
我需要你去照顾伤员
I need you to tend the wounded.
我本来想多生几个孩子
I wanted to have more,
可是生育过程实在太艰难
but the birth was so difficult...
我们做不到
that we couldn't.
我全部的希望和梦想都寄托在他一个人身上
All my hopes and dreams were wrapped up in just one.
如今我什么都没有了
And now I have none.
失去了一切
Nothing.
以前我们唯一的共同点是
The one thing we had in common
我们都爱他
is that we both loved him.
现在我们都想让奎恩为他的罪行付出代价
And now we both want Quinn to pay for what he's done.
他在东面边界的树林里有一个地堡
He has a bunker in the woods on the eastern border.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表