剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
My entire clan knew what I could do.
奉我为神灵
Treated me like a god.
我是一名浪人
I'm a Nomad.
我的部族生活在黑色沙漠边缘
My clan lives on the edge of the Black Desert.
我曾有专属帐篷
I had my own tent.
能享受最好的食物 最漂亮的姑娘
Got the best food, the best girls.
如果我们同别的部族在剪刀军巡逻的事上闹了矛盾
If we had a problem with another clan over a Clipper patrol,
我的族长就会派我去
my chieftain would send me in.
割伤自己 杀死那些人
Cut myself, killed the lot.
问题就解决了
Problem solved.
你丝毫不觉得困扰吗
It didn't bother you?
杀人
Killing?
我不杀他们 他们就会杀我
They were gonna kill me.
我听说被割伤的次数越多 就死得越快
I heard the more you get cut, the faster you die.
谁想在这个世界活到老
Who the hell wants to grow old in this world?
我宁愿用我的力量去守护我的部族
I'd rather go out using my power to protect my clan
而不是像一个懦夫躲在这深山里
than hide up on this mountain like some coward.
你在外面就没有在乎的人吗
Don't you have anybody out there you care about?
你去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
喂 M.K.
Hey, M.K.,
别让他们抓到你
don't let them catch you.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
这个罗盘是我朋友的
This compass belonged to my friend.
怎么会在这里
What's it doing here?
我还想问你呢
I could ask the same of you.
我是来见宗师的
I'm here to see the Master.
他在哪里
Where is he?
接着我的扫帚
Hold my broom.
我去找他
And I'll go find him.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
勤加练习
A lot of practice.
你就是宗师
You're the Master.
请坐
Have a seat.
我给你备了些吃的
I've made you some food.
你知道我要来
You knew I was coming.
自从你来了之后 我每晚都会备些米饭
Well, I have prepared some rice every night since you arrived.
不敢相信我浪费了这么长时间
I can't believe I wasted all this time.
如果你觉得你的时间被浪费了
If you think your time here has been wasted,
那说明你要学的还很多
you've a lot to learn.
告诉我怎么控制我的力量
Show me how to control my power.
有人需要我的帮助
There's people who need my help.
桑尼和蒂尔达
Sunny and Tilda.
然后你们一起去阿兹拉
And you're all going to Azra together.
我没说错吧
Is that right?
现在这里是你的家
This is your home now.
我们的任务是控制你的天赋
It is our mission to control your gift.
"天赋"
"Gift"?
我可不会这么叫它
That's not what I'd call it.
我没想来这里
I didn't ask to be here.
如果我能决定的话 我现在就要走
So, if it were up to me, I'd leave right now.
很好
Very well.
如果你能不动用你的天赋躲过这只鸟
If you can get past this bird without unleashing your gift,
你就可以走了
you're free to go.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding, right?
你还有很长的路要走
You still have many miles to go.
现在去睡觉吧
Now get some sleep.
一个剪刀军是如何沦落到这种破地方的
How did a Clipper end up in a shithole like this?
如果你把我掐死了
If you choke me out,
我就没办法告诉你任何信息了
I won't be able to tell you a damn thing.
哪位...
Wha...
你为哪位领主效力
What Baron did you belong to, huh?
哈山 雅各比
Hassan? Jacobee?
奎恩
Quinn?
奎恩
Quinn!
我就知道
I knew it.
他自己就是个强大的疯子
Crazy armadillo himself.
你身上还真是充满惊喜
Well, you are full of surprises.
像你这么好的身手
A man with your skills
在这里一定会混得很好
could fetch quite a price around here.
你和我被锁在一起真是件好事
Well, it's a good job you're shackled to me then.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
那简直是倒霉到极点了
That's what I call an epic run of bad luck.
不过 你杀过那么多人
'Course, uh, kill as many people as you have,
肯定是有报应的 迟早的事
and the universe is bound to repay the favor, sooner or later.
我会替你保密的
Your secret's safe with me, yeah.
恶土呢
What about the Badlands?
我去过几次
Been there a couple of times.
鸦♥片♥在这地方能卖♥♥个好价钱
Opium fetches a pretty good price this part of the world.
奎恩的领地 你有什么消息吗
Quinn's territory, what have you heard?
我有什么好处
What's in it for me, huh?
我不拧断你的脖子怎么样
How about I don't snap your neck?
-别这么做 -做什么
- Let's not do this, huh? - Do what?
我只是...
Well, I just...
我每次一说话
The thing where every time I talk,
你就威胁说要杀我
you threaten to kill me.
说实话 这样有点无聊
It's just, it's boring, you know.
我听说发生了一场战斗
I've heard there was a battle.
奎恩在行动中失踪了
Quinn went missing in action.
现在 恶土一片混乱
Right now, the Badlands are in a glorious mess.
领主们争权夺位
Barons scrambling for power.
浪人失控
Nomads running wild.
对我来说倒是大好事
It's a great situation for me.
混乱中会诞生新的机遇
Chaos leads to new opportunities.
我很注重抓住新机遇
And I'm all about new opportunities.
你还吃那个吗
Are you gonna eat that?
不吃给我吃
I'll have it, yeah.
晚上好
Good evening.
我很高兴地宣布
I'm pleased to report
上个月
that last month
是我们目前产量最大的一个月
was our largest haul to date.
所以 各位勤劳的采矿工
So, for all you ass-busting quota makers,
你们每周的娱乐活动要开始了
it's time for your weekly entertainment.
今晚是搏斗之夜
It's fight night!
搏斗 搏斗 搏斗
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
那些"自愿上场"的
Those "Volunteers,"
都是从来没完成过定额的人
they're Pickers who never made their quota.
那些监工会下赌注
The Overseers bet
看他们在这大块头面前能坚持多久才被杀死
on how long they'll last before the big guy...
讽刺的是 那个大块头叫老鼠
Ironically named Mouse, kills them.
从来没人活着出来过
No one's ever made it out alive.
来啊
Come on!
你说过你在这里能搞到东西 对吧
You said you can get things in here, right?
是啊 当然了
Yeah, sure, sure.
我需要一样东西 地图
I'm gonna need something. A map.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
你小时候玩的摇摆木马 它叫什么来着
Your old rocking horse. What was his name again?
阿哈布
Ahab.
阿哈布曾是我唯一的伙伴
Ahab here, was my only companion.
我曾独自一人在这房♥间里度过许多时光
I spent so many hours alone in this room.
你又跑来这里干什么
What are you doing back here?
我们把这地方封闭起来
We shuttered this place
就是为了让你抛开过去
so you could put the past behind you.
我以为如果我们搬去雅各比的宫殿
I thought if we moved to Jacobee's mansion,
就能抹除对于我父亲的记忆
I would erase the memory of my father,
但他依然存在
but he's still here.
依然在纠缠我
Still taunting me.
不 他已经不在了
No. No, he's gone.
他永远都不会回来了
And he's never coming back.
你现在是领主了
You are the Baron now.
那个晚上改变了一切
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表