剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
You questioning my sincerity?
权力就像昂贵的妓♥女♥
Power is a pricey doll.
你尝到了一点甜头 就会想要更多
You get a taste for it, you keep coming back for more.
在那条路上
Somewhere along that road,
好的本意也会迷失
good intentions, they get lost.
你要牢记这点
You would do well to keep that in mind.
你对奎恩说话也这样吗
Did you speak to Quinn this way?
不
No.
不会
No.
时间到了
It's time.
那么...
So...
你准备好面对音乐了吗
You ready to face the music?
并且让他们按照我的曲子跳舞
And make them dance to my tune.
求你了
Please.
我不会再逃跑了
I won't run away again.
我会乖乖的 我保证
I'll be good, I promise.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你们要把我怎么样
What are you gonna do to me?
我们会拿走你痛苦的源泉
We're gonna take away the cause of your pain.
别发出声音
Don't make a sound.
他们为什么要折磨他
Why the hell were they torturing him?
因为塔特是个问题人物
Because Tate was a problem.
他拒绝遵守规则
He refused to follow the rules.
他不想待在这里
He didn't wanna be here.
那是他的选择 不是吗
That's his choice, isn't it?
在这些墙外 我们都是威胁
We're all a threat outside these walls.
所以有时候 新人的天赋必须被清理掉
That's why sometimes a novice's gift has to be cleansed.
清理
Cleansed?
那是抑制天赋的唯一办法
It's the only way to suppress the gift.
我必须搞清楚我妈妈究竟是怎么了
I have to figure out what happened to my mom.
然后我要离开这里
And then I'm getting the hell out of here.
你不会想跟宗师作对的
You don't wanna go against the Master.
否则会怎样 艾瓦
Or what, Ava?
我也会被实施清理吗
What, will I be cleansed, too?
他们会抓住你
They'll catch you.
如果你跟我一起走就不会了
Not if you come with me.
宗师是个骗子
Master is a liar.
她只是害怕我们
She's just afraid of us.
你应该跟我一起走
You should come with me.
我做不到
I can't.
你是说你不愿意吧
You mean you won't.
怎么了
What?
-嘿 你刮胡子了啊 -该上路了
- Hey, you shaved your beard off. - Time to get going.
-你想离开 对吧 -是的
- You wanted to leave, didn't you? - Yeah.
我觉得你兄弟可能给我的酒里加料了
I think your mate might have spiked my booze.
他在哪儿呢
Where is he anyway?
我们已经道别过了
We've already said our goodbyes.
-走吧 -好的
- Let's go. - Uh, okay.
糟了
Oh, shit.
如果我回不去恶土了 帮我找到薇儿
If I don't make it back to the Badlands, find Veil,
我无法确定她现在在哪儿
I can't say for sure where she is now.
但等你找到她
But when you track her down,
-告诉她我爱她 -好的 没问题
- tell her I love her. - Yeah, sure.
你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You wanna tell me what's going on?
我为你们提供了庇护所 八戒 作为回报
Well, in return for giving you two shelter, Bajie.
我现在需要你的朋友为我做点事
I must now ask something from your friend.
他还是想要我们的脑袋啊
He wants our heads after all.
-好吧 那就来吧 -不
- Come on, then let's do it. - No.
这是我们之间的事
This is between us.
我不是想要赏金
I'm not after a bounty,
而是为了对我而言比黄金更重要的东西
but something that means a lot more to me than gold.
一个资格足够的对手
A worthy opponent.
你不是说过在这种地方 像我们这样的人都是兄弟
I thought you said out here, men like us were brothers.
我是说过 没错
I did, yes.
我已经太久没遇到过一个
See it's been much too long
身手能跟我相匹敌的人了
since I met someone whose skill matched my own.
我想要这种挑战 桑尼
I want that challenge, Sunny,
老实说 也想要那种刺♥激♥
and honestly that thrill,
哪怕这是最后一次了
even if it's just one last time.
我跟你之间没有矛盾 纳撒尼尔
I have no quarrel with you, Nathaniel,
也不想杀你
and no wish to spill your blood.
谁说死的人会是我了
Who the hell said anything about spilling my blood?
我看到你打斗的那一刻
See, the moment I saw you fight,
就知道你会是我的第一千条纹身
I knew you were that one-thousandth tattoo.
似乎要说谢谢的人该是我了
It looks like I'm the one that gets to say thanks.
大概这就是我一直在寻找的东西
I guess this is what I've been searching for.
光荣的死亡
An honorable death.
我不会充当取你性命的刽子手
I'm not gonna be your executioner.
我凭本事赢得了这死亡 你却否决了我
I earned this death and you deny me?
不要 杀了我吧
No, no, kill me, now!
我不能让他杀你 搭档
I couldn't let him do it, partner.
你还有承诺未能兑现
You've got a promise to keep.
很抱歉是这样的结局
Sorry it had to be this way,
但任何事都无法阻止我找到我的家人
but nothing's gonna stop me from getting to my family.
那或许比你想象的要快点
And that may be sooner than you think.
这把刀将是我们离开这里的门票
This blade is our ticket out of here.
我迫不及待想看到诺斯震惊的表情
I can't wait to see Nos's face.
你要拿走我的刀
You'd take my sword?
是的 我会的
Yeah, yeah I would.
你必然要杀死很多人
You'll leave a trail of bodies
才能回到你的家人身边
before you make it back to your family.
他们也必死无疑
And theirs will be the last ones.
你的家人也必死无疑 桑尼
Theirs will be the last ones, Sunny!
似乎我们是最后到达的啊
Appears we're the last to arrive.
很好 这就是我想要的
Good, I wouldn't have it any other way.
米涅娃 欢迎啊
Minerva, welcome.
沃多
Waldo.
领主
Baron.
我们之前还不确定你们能来呢
We weren't sure you would make it.
其他领主已经在里面了
The other Barons are already inside.
但愿没让他们久等
I hope we didn't keep them waiting.
完全没有
Not at all.
派对才刚刚开始
The party is just getting started.
那就尽情享受乐趣吧
Then let the fun begin.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表