剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
We're safe here.
我会保护你的 我保证
I'll protect you, I promise.
晚饭准备好了
Dinner's ready.
好的
Okay.
亨利
Henry?
你能把他拉进来吗
Will you drag him in here?
亨利 晚餐准备好了
Henry? Dinner's ready.
等一下
Just a minute.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我收起犁的时候割到手了
I cut myself putting away the plow.
那东西你都举不起来 到底是怎么回事
You can't even lift that thing. What happened?
你从哪里弄到的
Where'd you get this?
我树林里的朋友 阿蒂米丝 她给我的
My friend from the woods, Artemis, she gave it to me.
说实话
Tell me the truth.
那就是实话 放开我 你弄疼我了
That is the truth. Let me go. You're hurting me.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我不想让你再和那个
I don't want you to play with that girl
林中女孩一起玩了 明白吗
in the woods anymore. You understand?
妈妈
Mommy.
好吧 行 我上钩
All right. Fine. I'll bite.
除了我们后座上的朋友 你还在想些什么
What is on your mind, other than our friend back there?
你为什么离开修道院
Why'd you leave the Monastery?
你又为什么离开修道院
Why did you leave the Monastery?
我发现了关于自己的一些很可怕的事
I found out something terrible about myself.
大约同时 我还发现了
Around the same time I found out
修道院的邪恶秘密
something terrible about the Monastery.
轮到你说了
Your turn.
我因为一个女孩离开了那里 行吗
I left because of a girl, all right?
她是当时我带的新人
She was my novice at the time.
她曾经像你一样是个爱说大话的小混♥蛋♥
She was a mouthy little punk, just like you.
我找到她的时候 她个头很小
When I found her, she was so small
我给她起了个外号♥叫跳蚤
that I nicknamed her Flea.
她训练时进步飞快
Took to training like nobody's business.
你知道被一个12岁的小女孩
Do you know what it's like having your arse kicked
狠揍一顿是什么感觉吗
by a 12-year-old girl? Huh?
老天 她潜力太大了
God! She had so much potential.
她后来怎么了
What happened to her?
有一天 塞恩和我
One day, Cyan and I,
我们一起在极荒之地
we were tracking a, uh, a Dark One
搜寻一个黑暗天赋者
through the Outlying Territories.
当我们找到他的时候 他被捆起来
And when we found him, he'd been trussed up
被奴隶贩子关在笼子里
and, uh, caged by slavers.
然后我听到了跳蚤的声音
And then I hear Flea.
她潜入了他们营地的中心
And she's marched into the center of their camp
她对着那些奴隶贩子大喊
and she's screaming at the slavers
叫他们放了俘虏
to release their captives.
他们就只是笑话她
They just laughed at her.
接下来 我就只知道
And the next thing I know is, is, um,
她割伤了自己的胳膊 眼睛变得漆黑
she cuts her arm and her eyes go black.
当然又是一场腥风血雨
And it is an absolute bloodbath.
无人生还
No one survived.
甚至是她想救的那些人也都无一幸免
Not even the people she was trying to help.
你应该也能猜到
I think you can guess what happened
我们回修道院后发生了什么
when we got back to the Monastery.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
玛丽安
Maryanne?
水变凉了
The water is getting cold.
玛丽安
Maryanne?
玛丽安
Maryanne.
立刻把那些东西放下
Put those things down at once!
我不再听你的命令了 领主夫人
I'm done taking orders from you, Baroness.
领主夫人
Baroness.
艳寡妇准备攻打我们
The Widow is on a warpath.
她的军队已经抵达我们门外
Her forces have reached our gates
我们的贱民正在逃跑
and our Cogs are deserting.
那剪刀军呢
What about the Clippers?
还没死的都纷纷转投艳寡妇麾下
The ones who aren't dead are pledging their loyalty to The Widow.
我们必须马上离开 我尽量收拾行李
We need to go, now. I'll pack what I can,
你去备好两匹最快的马
you saddle up the two best horses.
开车太容易被追踪
Vehicles will be too easy to track.
-好 -快去
- Yes. - Go.
亨利
Henry?
好痛啊 爸爸
It hurts, Daddy.
让我看看
Let me see.
发生什么事了
What happened?
是阿蒂米丝
Artemis.
你那个朋友阿蒂米丝吗 是她弄伤你的吗
Artemis? Your friend? She did this?
你把剑拿走了 她很生气
She's angry you took the sword.
亨利
Henry.
这是怎么...发生什么事了
What is... What happened?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
去弄些热水和干净毛巾给我
Go and get some, uh, some hot water and clean towels.
没事的 没事的
Hey, it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的 别碰伤口
It's gonna be okay. Don't touch it.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不记得我了吗
Don't you remember me?
阿蒂米丝
Artemis?
毒素已经蔓延到整个胸部了 开快一点
It's all over his chest. Drive faster.
那不是我的
It's not mine.
快啊 呼吸
Oh, come on. Breathe.
等等 他们已经包围了房♥子
Wait. They've surrounded the house.
我们还来得及赶去地道
We can still make it to the tunnels.
真努力啊
A for effort.
我上次踏入这个房♥间时
The last time I stood in this room,
你还只是个领主的老婆
you were just a Baron's wife.
但你很快就学会玩权力的游戏了
But you learn the game quickly,
不是吗 领主夫人
don't you, Baroness?
也许有点太快了 导致玩火自焚
Perhaps a little too quickly for your own good.
我还以为你不杀女人
I thought you didn't kill women.
你说得对 我不杀
You're right, I don't.
但他可能会
But he might.
见到你总是令人高兴 洁德
It's always good to see you, Jade.
我们行动吧
Let's boogie.
我们的计划是什么
What's our plan?
瀑布下方有一扇旧门
There's an old door, below the waterfall.
他们平时都锁上
They keep it locked
但我以前在这儿时 门闩就已经锈得很严重了
but the latch was pretty rusty when I was here.
应该不难毁掉
Shouldn't be too hard to break.
他们还是每晚6点吃饭吗
They still eat every night at 6:00?
是的 非常准时
Yeah. Like clockwork.
好吧 我们应该有30分钟时间
All right. Should give us 30 minutes.
是晚餐开始的鸣笛声
The dinner siren.
我们得抓紧了
We need to hurry.
怎么了
What?
-抱歉 我不能进去 -你当然可以
- Sorry, I can't go in there. - Yeah, you can.
你有三个选择 朋友
You have got three choices, my friend.
要么闭嘴 回到车上
You can shut up and get back in the car,
要么你自己进去
or you can go it alone.
至于第三个选择 你不会想知道
The third choice, you do not want to find out about.
你还想知道我离开的原因吗
Do you still wanna know why I left?
我杀了我母亲
I killed my mother.
跟跳蚤杀死那些浪人和贱民一样
Same way Flea killed those Nomads and Cogs.
一直以来我都在找她
All this time I've been looking for her
为了一起找到回阿兹拉的路
so that we could find our way back to Azra.
但之后在镜室 我得知了事情的真♥相♥
But then in the mirror chamber I learned the truth.
除了我母亲 桑尼是唯一在乎我的人 八戒
Sunny's the only other person who's cared about me, Bajie.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
但我也救不了他
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表