剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
让我召唤莫里克 他会召集他最优秀的手下
Let me summon Merrick. He will round up his best men.
还有一件事
One more thing...
也是最重要的
The most important.
必须由我亲手杀了奎恩
I get to kill Quinn myself.
等等 我想让你知道...
Wait, wait. I want you to know that...
我在外面是个小可爱
Well, I'm a teddy bear in the streets,
但我在床上可是个勇士
but I'm a warrior in the sheets.
走错帐篷了
Wrong tent.
抱歉 你想旁观吗
Sorry. Hey... Do you wanna watch?
说不定你能学到几招
You might learn something.
战争的艺术是一回事 朋友
The art of war is one thing, my friend,
但情爱的艺术...
but the art of love...
滚出去
Get out of here!
进去 快点
In here, in here...
八戒
Bajie!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在晚餐时见过你 对吧 你叫什么名字
I saw you at dinner, right? What's your name?
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
我妈妈正在做准备 她今晚会来陪你
My mom's getting ready. She'll be with you tonight.
你告诉她不用来了
You can tell her I'm okay.
我只需要休息一下
I just need to get some rest.
你跟其他男人不一样
You're not like the other men.
如果她来晚了 他们会生气
They get angry if she's late.
是啊
Yeah, um,
我已经有爱人了
I already have someone.
你就是因为这个原因 想要回到恶土吗
Is that the reason you want to get back to the Badlands?
我早些时候听到你们谈话
I heard you talking earlier.
是的 为了她和我们的孩子
Yeah, for her and, uh, our baby.
孩子 是男孩还是女孩
A baby? Boy or girl?
我也不知道
You know, I... I don't know.
孩子出生前我就离开了
I left before it was born.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
阿米莉娅 别打扰他
Amelia, leave this man alone.
出去吧 亲爱的
Go on now, sweetie.
我叫波西娅
My name's Portia.
但你想叫我什么都可以
But you can call me whatever you want.
我不需要人陪 你可以跟她一起离开
I don't need any company. You can go with her.
如果我不留下来陪你
If I don't spend time with you,
诺斯会认为我没能满足他的客人
Nos will think I haven't pleased his guests,
我就会被鞭打
and I'll get the lash.
你想待多久都可以
Well, you can stay as long as you like.
孩子很乖
Nice kid.
她几岁了
How old is she?
快到能当玩偶的年纪了
Almost old enough to work as a Doll.
她还是个孩子
She's just a child.
诺斯才不在乎
Nos doesn't care.
我在她这个年纪就开始接客了
No, I was her age when I started.
我不希望她也变成这样
I don't want this for her.
我一定要带她离开这里
I have to get her out of here.
也许你能帮上忙
Maybe you could help.
怎么帮
How?
杀了诺斯
Kill Nos.
我不杀人 不再杀了
I don't do that. Not anymore.
我可以付你钱
No, I could pay you.
我一直为逃跑在存钱 但现在那笔钱归你了
See, I've been saving to run away, but that money is yours.
我不为钱杀人
I don't kill for hire.
算我求你了 拜托
I'm begging you, please.
你朋友一直在吹嘘你杀人的事
That's what your friend was bragging about.
你背上的那些纹身
All the marks on your back,
每条代表一条人命
each one was for a life.
再多杀一个又有什么区别
What difference would one more make?
我为阿米莉娅感到遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about Amelia,
但我帮不了你
but I can't help you.
我做不到
I can't.
祝你能成功回到家人身边
Good luck getting back to your family.
我的孩子在哪里
Where's my baby?
我的孩子在哪里
Where's my baby?
奎恩
Quinn...
求你把刀放下
Pease put the knife down.
无论发生了什么 我们都能好好谈谈
Whatever's wrong, we can talk it through.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
她只在乎她儿子
All she cares about is the boy.
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
处理什么 奎恩
Handle what, Quinn?
我爱这个孩子 薇儿
I love this boy, Veil.
他就是我的一切
He means everything to me.
我知道
I know.
所以把刀放下
So put the knife down.
不
No.
问她肿瘤的事
Ask her about the tumor.
我的身体状况如何 薇儿
How well am I, Veil?
那个...
Is that...
那个肿瘤快消失了吗
Is that tumor almost gone?
你每天都在好转
You're How well am I.
她真会演戏
She's good.
但她根本不在乎你的死活
But she doesn't give a damn about you.
你杀了她的父母 你觉得她会忘记...
You killed her parents. You think she forgot...
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your filthy mouth!
你鄙视我 对吧 薇儿
You despise me, don't you, Veil?
或许的确如此
Maybe I did...
曾经
Once.
但是
But...
自从我们躲到这下面后
Since we've been down here,
我的感觉都变了
my feelings have changed.
改变
Changed?
怎么改变了
Changed how?
在你救了我的命之后
After you saved my life,
你强迫我看到 尽管你做过很多可怕的事
you forced me to see that despite the things you've done,
你已经不再是过去的你了
you're not the man you were.
别做出些你将来会后悔的事
Don't ruin what we have
而毁掉我们现在拥有的东西
by doing something you'll regret.
她在对你撒谎
She's lying to you.
为了不让你知道真♥相♥ 她会信口开河
She'll say anything to keep you from the truth.
如果你让这孩子活下去
If you let that boy live,
他将来也会像我一样背叛你
he will betray you just like I did.
像桑尼一样 像你的妻子们一样
Like Sunny did. Like your wives.
亨利是天赐的礼物 是崭新的开始
Henry is a gift. A new beginning.
是第二次机会
A second chance.
对我们所有人都如此
For all of us.
你背叛了你身边的一切
You betray everyone and everything you touch.
你不配获得第二次机会
You don't deserve a second chance.
我们可以成为一家人
We can be a family.
我们可以重新开始
We can start over.
在一起 那不是你想要的吗
Together. Isn't that what you want?
别傻了
Don't be a fool.
我知道自己在干什么 我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing! I know what I'm doing.
没错 你得杀了他
Yes, you kill him.
你做出了选择要改变
You made a choice to change.
你保证过会保护我和亨利
You promised to protect me and Henry,
我需要你遵守这个承诺
and I need you to keep that promise.
我想信你 但我...
I want to believe you. But I...
信任我
Trust me.
信任你自己
Trust yourself.
他饿了
He's hungry.
让我给他喂奶
Let me feed him.
把他交给我就行了
I got him.
女人向来都是你的软肋
Women always were your weakness.
早上好
Good morning.
我不知道你的情况 但我昨晚睡得非常安稳
I don't know about you but I slept like a baby last night.
私下里说 我...
Just, uh, between us, I... I kind of...
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表