剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
我永远都不会再为别人牺牲自己了
I am never putting my neck out for anyone ever again.
没错 我学到了教训
Yeah, I've learned my lesson.
我以后唯一会关心照料的人
The only person I'm gonna be looking out for...
就是我自己 没错
This guy, me. Oh, yeah.
真对不起 你个贴心的...
Oh, I'm so sorry, you sweet...
美丽的剪刀手
Beautiful, Clipper.
嘿 那是什么
Hey. What's that?
你何不凑近点来看看呢
Why don't you come and have a closer look?
女性声音的美妙和神秘啊
The beauty and mystery of a female voice.
母亲
Mother.
我知道 薇儿的事你很生我的气
I know. You're angry at me about Veil.
那是跟奎恩结盟的唯一办法
Well, it was the only way to form an alliance with Quinn.
事实是 我同时也想惩罚她
Well, but the truth, uh, the truth is I also wanted to punish her.
为了什么
For what?
她试图劝你跟我作对
Trying to turn you against me.
你就是我的一切 蒂尔达
You're everything to me, Tilda.
我希望你知道这一点
I hope that you know that.
那也不能改变你的所为
That doesn't change what you did.
因为有奎恩的手下打头阵
How many of your sisters did we save
你的多少姐妹因此保住了性命
because Quinn's forces are leading the charge?
如果那样的代价是牺牲一个人
If the cost of that is sacrificing one person
一个丝毫不忠于我们的大业的人 那就牺牲吧
who had no allegiance to our cause, then so be it.
我们抓到了周手下的一个剪刀军
We caught one of Chau's Clippers.
他说他要叛变
Says he's defecting.
一个叛徒
A defector?
你为什么要离开周
Why did you leave Chau?
我不是唯一的人
I'm not the only one.
她手下的贱民全逃跑了
All her Cogs are fleeing.
他们知道她无法打赢这场战争
They know she can't win this war.
我很欣赏你的坦率
I appreciate your candor
但背叛领主可不能说明你有颗诚实的心
but betraying a Baron doesn't exactly speak of an honest heart.
我要知道真♥相♥ 你到底为什么逃跑
I want the truth. Why did you flee?
周走投无路了
Chau is desperate.
她严重缺乏武器
She's so low on weapons,
她甚至要把一个男孩交易给河帝
she's even trading a boy to the River King
以换取他的物资补给
in the hope he'll resupply her.
-一个男孩 -是的
- A boy? - Yeah.
河帝搜捕他几个月了
For months, the River King's been hunting him.
传言称他是什么魔鬼
Rumor is he's some kind of demon.
一旦被割伤 他的眼睛就会变成黑色
When he's cut, his eyes go black.
那个男孩叫什么
What's this boy's name?
我也不...反正是很奇怪的名字
Oh. Uh, I don't... something strange.
是首字母缩写
It was... Initials.
MK吗
M.K.?
没错 就是这个
Yeah. Yeah. That's it.
黑发男孩 有着黑暗力量
Dark hair boy with dark powers.
就快弄好了
Nearly done.
我真的做不到
I can't do this.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
一步一步往前走
One foot in front of the other.
说几句话 就完了
A few words and then it's done.
完了
Done?
这是我噩梦的开始
This is the beginning of my nightmare.
冷静 冷静
Calm. Calm.
你不明白
You don't understand.
或许 或许我是可以撑过婚礼仪式
Maybe, maybe I can make it through the ceremony,
但我不愿意
but I will not,
我绝不要和杀害我父母的男人
I will not consummate this sham
一起完成这虚假的婚礼 我不要
with the man who butchered my parents. I won't.
我 我宁愿先杀了他
I... I'll kill him first.
不 你不能那么做
No. You can't do that.
那会让你的生命陷入危险
That will put your life in jeopardy.
我不在乎了
I don't care.
不仅仅是你的生命
It's not just your life.
还有亨利的生命
It's Henry's too.
如果奎恩死了
If Quinn dies,
他手下那些忠心之士会毫不犹豫地复仇
his Loyalists won't hesitate to take their revenge.
我做不到 我真做不到
I can't. I can't.
我...
I...
你可以的
You can.
一旦完成了
And once we're done,
我会想办法带我们离开这里 我保证
I will find us a way out of here. I promise.
我保证
I promise.
这就是你的伟大计划吗
So, is this your big plan?
你要跟周联合
You gonna join forces with Chau
把我卖♥♥给艳寡妇
and sell me to The Widow?
小点声
Keep it down.
好吧 你又当上摄政王了
Right, you're a Regent again.
必须遵守命令
Gotta follow orders.
听着 我把你从武师手上救出来
Look, I didn't rescue you from the Abbots
可不是为了把你卖♥♥给艳寡妇
just to sell you to The Widow.
准备好使用这个
Be ready to use that.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
你给我闭嘴 听到了吗
Not another word, you got it?
没事了
We're good.
他就是不知道什么时候该闭嘴
He just doesn't know when to shut up.
照我的眼色行事 我们会逃离这里的
Just follow my lead. We will get out of here.
那八戒怎么办
What about Bajie?
我们就把他丢下吗
We just leaving him behind?
别担心八戒
Don't worry about Bajie.
我给了他一把通向自♥由♥的钥匙
I gave him the key to his freedom.
他现在可能早就逃出去了 他会没事的
He's probably long gone by now. He'll be fine.
你真是太美了
You're a vision.
今天
Today,
在诸神的福佑下
under the blessing of the Gods,
我们来此鉴证两个人
we are here to join these two souls
神圣的结合
in sacred union.
请伸出你们的手
Will you present your palms
让血融合在一起
for the joining of blood lines?
你的手
Your hand.
愿你们的血脉兴旺
May your bloodlines be fruitful
永远结合 至死不渝
and bound together till death.
至死不渝
Till death.
照顾好我儿子
Take care of my son.
不管发生什么事 都要保护他
Protect him. No matter what.
薇儿
Veil.
来吧 亲爱的
Now, come my darling.
我们的新婚之夜才刚刚开始呢
Our wedding night has just begun.
别担心 MK 你很安全
Don't worry M.K., you're safe.
蒂尔达
Tilda.
没人是安全的
No one's safe.
桑尼
Sunny,
如果你杀了我 你将永远找不到你的家人
if you kill me, you'll never find your family.
我知道薇儿在哪儿
I know where Veil is...
以及你儿子 亨利
And your boy, Henry.
告诉我在哪儿
Tell me where.
我可以告诉你周无法告诉你的一切
I'll tell you everything that Chau can't.
但我首先得活下来
But not if I'm dead.
够了
Enough.
杀了她
Finish her.
我是个遵守诺言的女人
I'm a woman of my word.
听着 我们有共同的目标
Look, we both want the same thing.
就是让奎恩死
Quinn dead.
我们一起完成你开始的事吧
Let's finish what you started.
他躲在地下
He's underground.
我带你去那里
I'll show you where.
莉迪亚和孩子不见了
Lydia and the baby are gone.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
放开我们 我有消息要说
Let us go. I have news!
长官 周的剪刀军发起了伏击
Sir, there was an ambush by Chau's Clippers.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表