剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
我不再为领主卖♥♥命了
I am done fighting for Barons.
但我也有一个提议
But I have a proposal of my own.
你没资格谈条件 桑尼
You're in no position to dictate the terms, Sunny.
我知道如何将艳寡妇引出来
I know how to lure The Widow out into the open.
我把她制♥服♥ 她就能带我们找到奎恩
I take her out, then she leads us to Quinn.
作为回报
In return,
你放我自♥由♥
you give me my freedom.
我凭什么相信你会守信
And why should I trust you to deliver?
因为我是唯一一个
Because I'm the only one
比你更希望奎恩死的人
that wants Quinn dead more than you.
薇儿
Veil.
我想说 我很...
I... I wanted to say I'm so...
说什么
To say what?
你很抱歉吗
That you're sorry?
你的歉意对我又有什么用呢
What does your feeling sorry do for me?
我之前不知道你会被交易给奎恩
I had no idea you were going to be traded to Quinn.
醒醒吧 蒂尔达
Open your eyes, Tilda.
艳寡妇不过是个猎食者
The Widow is nothing but a predator
我们都是她的猎物
and we are all prey.
我母亲帮助了数以百计的女性和难民
My mother is helping hundreds of women and refugees.
她将她们从奴役中解放出来
She... She saves them from slavery and servitude.
她让她们重获尊严
She gives them back their dignity.
曾被奎恩那种人夺走了的尊严
Dignity that was stolen by men like Quinn.
如果她真的那么仁慈
If she's so benevolent,
为什么要把我交回那个疯子手里呢
why did she trade me back to that psychopath?
为什么她现在在上面
Why is she up there now,
和他并肩合作
working by his side,
密谋制♥造♥下一次混乱
plotting their next round of chaos?
你和我都犯下了错
You and I both made mistakes.
你曾有机会毒死你母亲
You had the chance to poison your mother.
我本可以让奎恩死去
And I could have let Quinn die.
但我们都没有足够的...
And neither of us had the...
勇气
the strength
现在我的孩子要为此付出代价了
and now my little boy's paying for it.
我需要这个男孩
I need this boy.
你要怎么跟艳寡妇接触
How are you going to reach The Widow?
她想要这个男孩
She wants this boy.
为什么
Why?
她觉得当他被割伤后 会有黑暗力量释出
She thinks that when he's cut, he unleashes a dark power.
他没有 不过她对此十分确信
He doesn't. But she's convinced.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
他要出♥卖♥♥♥你 孩子
He's selling you out, kid.
拉斯和十位剪刀军 任你差遣
You have Lars and 10 Clippers at your disposal.
制♥服♥她
Take her out.
好极了 那我呢
Oh, nice. What about me?
他不属于交易的一部分
He's not part of the deal.
抱歉 八戒
Sorry, Bajie.
你这个虚伪的小混♥蛋♥
You slimy, little bastard.
我以为我是满嘴谎言的骗子
I thought I had a line of bullshit,
但你才是个中翘楚
but you take the cake.
我和那孩子一起救了你的命
I saved your life, and so did that kid.
我得把薇儿和儿子救回来
I have to get Veil and the baby back.
当你救回他们后 你是什么人呢
And what kind of man will you be when you do?
你还剩下什么
What will there be left?
你不会成功的
You're gonna fail.
穆恩对你的看法没错
Moon was right about you.
你永远都是个杀手
You'll always be a killer.
桑尼 我们得走了
Sunny, we have to go.
去吧 剪刀军
Go on, Clipper.
滚吧 你的领主在叫你呢
Run along, your Baron's calling you.
我们得放出话去 让艳寡妇知道
We need to get word out to The Widow.
但不能暴露出自己
But we can't tip our hand.
必须让她从自己信任的渠道来获得消息
It'll have to come from a source she'll believe.
你有什么建议
What do you propose?
领主
Baron?
你要叛逃到艳寡妇那里
You're defecting to The Widow.
他为什么在发号♥施令
Why is he giving orders?
桑尼和我们合作 一起拿下艳寡妇
Sunny's working with us to take down The Widow.
也就是说你现在要听我的命令了
That means you answer to me now.
你的首要任务就是去投奔艳寡妇
Your first order is to go to The Widow
告诉她周要用一个叫M.K.的男孩
and tell her that Baron Chau is trading a boy named M.K.
和河帝换取武器和物资
to the River King for weapons and supplies.
若是我的领主希望如此
If my Baron wishes it so,
我定会做好此事
then I will see it done.
你为什么信任他
Why do you trust him?
我不信任任何人
I don't trust anyone.
但他要是杀了奎恩
But if he kills Quinn,
我们不费一兵一卒就能赢得战争
then we win the war without risking our own men.
就算他死了 我们也没有损失
And if he dies, we've lost nothing.
高兴点
Now, cheer up.
我们有很多东西值得庆祝
We have much to celebrate.
我们到底要庆祝什么
And what on earth would we be celebrating?
我即将到来的死亡
My impending demise.
别害羞 薇儿
Now, don't be coy, Veil.
我接受的所有治疗
All those treatments I underwent?
你心里清楚那是在浪费时间 对吧
You knew they were a waste of time, didn't you?
你耍的欺骗手段还不止这个吧
That wasn't even the full extent of your duplicity?
可怜的埃德加
Poor Edgar.
你应该很高兴知道
You'll be pleased to know
你近期的逃脱不是完全徒劳无用的
that your recent escapade wasn't entirely futile.
那让我突然顿悟
It sparked an epiphany.
我意识到我们的孩子和我在一起才是最安全的
I realized that the safest place for our boy is with me.
亨利绝不能再次离开我的视线范围
Henry must never leave my sight again.
亨利不是你的孩子
Henry's not your son.
是 目前还不是
Yes, not yet.
我决心尽快纠正这个错误
That's an error I intend to rectify post haste.
你这是什么意思
And what does that mean?
我决定让亨利成为我的合法继承人
My intention is to make Henry my rightful heir.
我会和薇儿结婚
Veil and I are to be married.
你...
You...
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
时间宝贵 我剩下的时间不多了
Time is precious and I have none to waste.
在我踏入坟墓之前
Before I go to my grave,
我会确保
I will ensure
亨利有权继承我的一切
that Henry is entitled to everything that's mine.
那将是我留在这世上的遗产
It will be my legacy.
看看周围
Have a look around.
你的所谓遗产 不过就是这个肮脏的鼠洞
Your legacy consists of nothing but this filthy rat hole.
嫉妒可不像你的风格 莉迪亚
Now, jealousy doesn't suit you, Lydia.
我以为你也是有底线的
Oh, I thought even you had limits.
我是领主
I'm a Baron
我想娶几个妻子就娶几个
and I'm entitled to as many wives as I want.
婚姻就是一种联合 不是吗
Marriage is a union. Hmm?
我们就像那样
And we will be just that.
联合成一体
Unified.
我知道
Now, I know,
我知道你现在不认可我
I know you disapprove of me now. Hmm?
我们会成为一家人
We'll be a family.
从现在开始直到最终 就会是这样
This is how it's gonna be from now on until the end.
我们一起把亨利养大
We will raise Henry together.
我们所有人
All of us.
我绝对不会同意的
I'll never go along with this.
胡说 你必须照命令行事
Nonsense. You'll do as you're told,
除非你希望由我一个人来养大亨利
unless you prefer that I raise Henry alone.
吃吧 肉都要凉了
Eat up. Meat's getting cold.
真漂亮 亨利
Beautiful, Henry.
那个满嘴谎言 背后捅刀的混♥蛋♥
That lying, backstabbing son of a bitch!
我为他付出了那么多
After everything I did for him.
真是难以置信
It's unbelievable.
我再跟你说件事
Hey, I'll tell you another thing.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表