剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
实则不然
It's not.
那是生存
It's survival.
不
No!
埃德加
Edgar.
妈妈现在得把锁砸开
Now, Mommy needs to go and break this lock.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
可能会有点吵 你乖乖待在这儿
It might be loud, but you stay here, okay?
出口
为什么 薇儿
Why, Veil?
奎恩要是知道我把你放走了 绝对会杀了我
Quinn... He'd kill me if I let you escape.
你心里清楚
You know that!
放开我
Let me go!
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 你一点都不感到抱歉
No, you're not!
不 不 不
No. No! No!
亨利 亨利
Henry. Henry.
《创立条约》成员秘会现在正式开始
This conclave of the Foundation Treaty members hereby commences.
目前的问题是...
The issue at hand is a...
大会主持者请♥愿♥
A petition from our host
收回油田和相应的领土
to reclaim oil fields and associated lands.
现在请双方陈述自己的理由
We shall now hear from both sides.
我今天应各位的要求而来
I am here today at your request.
但我不欠任何人一个解释
But I owe nobody an explanation,
因为我拿回的东西 本就属于我
for why I took back what was rightfully mine.
那些油田是我丈夫的
Those oil fields belonged to my husband
在此之前属于他父亲
and his father before him.
那是我继承来的
I inherited them.
然而当奎恩非法掠夺时
And yet, when Quinn seized them illegally,
却没有秘会召开 恢复我的权益
there was no conclave called to restore my rights.
这是为何
Why is that?
难道说不同领主要遵守的规则也不同吗
Perhaps there's a different set of rules for different Barons?
奎恩死了
Quinn is dead,
我们都同意 没了他 恶土变得更好了
and we all agree the Badlands are better for it.
此事和他无关
This is not about him.
当然 此事显然是针对我
No, it's clearly about me.
我的行动无论过去或现在都合乎情理
My actions are and were justified.
曾被非法掠夺的油田 现在重归于我
What was seized illegally is now mine again.
《创立条约》有很多准则
The Foundation Treaty is built upon many precepts.
你应该尊重每一条吧
I assume you respect them all,
还是说只遵守那些合乎你利益的那些
or is it just those that suit your interests?
我对于贱民问题的态度是众所周知的
My feelings are well known on the issue of Cogs.
因此 今天我愿意对你们发誓
As such, I'd like to make a pledge to you today.
若几位领主承认我对油田的所有权
If my fellow Barons recognize my rights to the oil fields,
我将停止庇护逃跑的贱民
I will halt the practice of giving runaway Cogs sanctuary.
但我希望那些已加入的贱民们
Although I ask that those who have already joined
能享有继续留在避难所的权利
be granted the right to remain.
希望我的妥协
I hope that this compromise
能让各位就此放心
will put to rest any lingering concerns.
别相信这个女人所说的一个字
Don't believe a word this woman says.
她一定会继续解放那些贱民的
She will try to free the Cogs as sure as the sun will set.
她是个狡诈的骗子
She is a treacherous liar!
我的亲身经历就能证明这点
And I know from personal experience.
艳寡妇曾试图说服我
The Widow tried to convince me to incite a war
煽动我父亲和已故领主雅各比发动战争
between my father and the late Baron Jacobee.
你何须别人来说服 自己就想那么做
And you required no convincing.
你这算是不否认了 对吧
Not exactly a denial, is it?
你背叛了你父亲 你还杀了他
You betrayed your father. You murdered him, no less.
你凭什么来评判我
Who are you to stand in judgment of me?
我反抗我父亲
I stood against my father
是因为他过于鲁莽
because he was reckless,
因为他太过自私
because he cared only about himself,
因为他威胁到了我们的生活方式
because he was a danger to our way of life,
就和今天站在我们面前的这个女人一样
much like the woman who stands before us today.
投票反对这个虚伪之人
A vote against this pretender
就是在缔造我们之间更密切的同盟关系
is a vote for a stronger alliance among us.
我主张剥夺 艳寡妇的头衔
I submit that The Widow be stripped of her title
并将她驱逐出恶土
and that she be banished from the Badlands.
终于来了 有什么菜
About time. What's on the menu?
混乱
Chaos.
安全了
All clear!
秘会已做出决定
The conclave has spoken.
你违反了《创立条约》
You have been found in breach of the Foundation Treaty.
依据行为准则的规定
As mandated by the code of conduct,
你将被剥夺领主头衔
you are hereby stripped of the Baron title.
你的所有领土和特权 将被撤销
All your land rights and privileges are hereby revoked.
给你48小时 离开恶土
You have 48 hours to leave the Badlands.
除非我死了 否则你们休想夺走我的领土
You will take my land over my dead body.
那是在邀请我们杀你吗
Is that an invitation?
不 那是个保证
No. It's a promise.
那还等什么
Well, then, why wait?
或许大家都该冷静点
Perhaps cooler heads might prevail here?
我们还是可以达成一个和平的解决方案的
We can still come to a peaceful resolution.
该死的
Oh, shit.
这下可有趣多了
This just got a hell of a lot more interesting.
前来参加秘会 那是很冒险的举动
Heading into a conclave, it's a dicey proposition.
我想表扬一下布罗德莫领主
I'd like to commend Baron Broadmore
在来之前将他的家人转移到一个小屋里
for moving his family into a cottage
在他的府邸南边2.5英里处
two and a half miles south of his compound.
他预感他们可能会受到伤害 真是对极了
He's right to fear that someone might try to harm them.
你们每个人都采取了预防措施
Each of you have taken precautions
来保护属于你们的东西
to protect what is yours.
我也是
As have I.
如果我不能从这个秘会安全地回去
If I do not return safely from this conclave,
我的蝴蝶军们已经收到命令
my butterflies have orders
到时候她们一定会坚定地执行
that they will carry out with swift certainty.
你们的家人一个都活不了
And none of your families will be spared.
她在虚张声势
Uh, she's bluffing.
你们什么时候才能明白
When are you gonna learn
我的改革运动不会随着我的死亡而结束
that my crusade won't end with my death?
那才是其真正开始的标志
It will only signal its true beginning.
你们想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你说过你把他杀了
You said you killed him!
我儿子说的话向来都靠不住
My son always had a slippery relationship with the truth.
你真好 替我把位子保持暖和着
It's kind of you to keep my seat warm.
占有我年轻的小娇妻
Take my lovely young bride as your own.
你甚至还穿了我的衣服
You even raided my closet.
对你来说 就没有任何东西是不可侵犯的吗
Is there nothing sacrosanct to you?
把他们全杀光
Kill them all.
沃多
Waldo!
母亲
Mother!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他是你儿子
He's your son.
他从来不像你那么强大 你是知道的
He's never been as strong as you, you know that.
你们两个
You two have been...
背着我
Behind my back...
你们的不忠 真是惊天动地
The boldness of your deceitfulness is almost admirable.
奎恩 奎恩 求你不要 不要啊 奎恩
Quinn. Quinn, please don't! Quinn, please, please!
莱德
Ryder!
你无法摆脱自己的恶行 儿子
You can't run away from what you did, son.
没有宽恕
No forgiveness,
没有回头路
no turning back.
还记得吗
Remember?
他们称这尊神为克洛诺斯
They called this god Cronus.
泰坦王
King of the Titans.
一位先知曾警告说
A prophet warned that
他注定会被他的孩子亲手推♥翻♥
he was destined to be overthrown by his own child's hand,
于是儿子们一出生 克洛诺斯就把他们吞食了
so Cronus devoured his sons the moment they were born.
我当年就该将你从你母亲的子♥宫♥里剜出来
I should have scraped you out of your mother's womb.
那不是克洛诺斯
That's not Cronus.
那是拉奥孔
It's Laocoon.
你搞错了
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表