剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
我曾承诺给我的人♥民♥自♥由♥
I promised my people freedom
绝不接受丝毫妥协
and I will settle for nothing less.
现在有6位领主已经死亡
Now six Barons are dead.
只有周拒绝降服
Only Chau refuses to yield.
除非她的剪刀军全都死在战场上
No surrender, until every last one of her Clippers lies dead
否则她绝不投降
on the battlefield.
发射
Fire!
在恶土 就连梦都有代价
Even dreams have a price in the Badlands.
那个代价 总是以鲜血来偿还
And that price, it's always paid in blood.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
现身吧
Show yourself.
想找到你可真不容易 纳撒尼尔
You're a hard man to find, Nathaniel.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
反正我也不知道这些死人的名字
Hell, I didn't know their names, either.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
一些勇敢的人想通过挑战
brave souls looking to make a name
杀过千人的猛士一战成名
against a man with a thousand kills.
当然 是在他们听说你失去一只手之后
After they heard about the loss of your hand, of course.
他们倒是把我的左手练出来了
They made damn good practice for my left.
那么
So,
你是为谁来报仇的
which life have you come to avenge?
你兄弟
A brother?
还是你丈夫
A husband, maybe?
我亲手杀了那个混♥蛋♥
I killed that bastard myself.
你或许记得他
You might remember him.
毕竟他是你曾经的领主
He was your former Baron, after all.
真有你的
Good for you.
我还打算亲手宰了
I thought about putting a blade
那个黑心的混♥蛋♥呢
in that blackhearted son of a bitch myself.
恶土现在陷入了战争
The Badlands is at war.
我需要一个能帮我打赢战争的摄政王
I need a Regent who can help me win.
我已经退休了
I'm retired.
摄政王永远不会退休
A Regent never retires.
我偏偏就退了
Oh, this one has.
跟我回去 我向你保证
Return with me and I promise
你将为光荣崇高的目标而战
you'll be fighting for an honorable cause.
我已经没有荣誉可言了 被人抢夺走了
I have no honor anymore. It was stolen from me.
或许我能帮你再拿回来
Well, perhaps I can help you get it back.
只有一个人能实现这一点
There's only one man that can do that.
就是砍掉你一只手的人
The man who took your hand.
手不过是骨和肉罢了
A hand is only flesh and bone.
在他杀死我
Now, until he kills me,
或他死于我手之前
or he dies by my hand,
只有一件事值得去抗争
there's only one thing worth fighting for...
就是生存
Survival.
你能从这里活着离开的唯一办法就是跟我走
The only way you're gonna leave here alive is by my side.
那就如你所愿
As you wish.
现在我们来谈谈荣誉的事
Now let's talk honor.
我们可以现在同归于尽
We could both kill each other right here,
或者我也可以帮你找到给你带来耻辱的那个人
or I could help you track down that man who shamed you.
你知道桑尼在哪儿
You know where Sunny is?
作为我的摄政王跟我回去 我就帮你找到他
Return as my Regent and I'll help you find him,
那样他就能彻底死在你手里了
so that he can die by your hand once and for all.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
我知道 我也很饿
I know. I'm hungry too.
我们不能再这样见面了
We gotta stop meeting like this.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
又沦为了囚徒
Prisoner, again.
-你呢 -当贼
- You? - Thief.
很好 当心点
Very nice. Watch out.
很好
Very nice.
你不会恰好有钥匙吧
You haven't got the keys, have you?
我以为艳寡妇信奉的是拆除壁垒呢
I thought The Widow believed in tearing down barriers.
我信奉的是保护我的人♥民♥
I believe in protecting my people.
战争对每个人来说都是个危险
The war is a danger to everyone,
不仅是对前线的战士如此
not just those on the front lines.
奎恩也曾说过同样的话
Quinn said the same thing.
一旦周也死了
Once Chau is dead,
我就亲自拆除这些城墙
I'll tear this wall down myself.
欢迎来到避难所 纳撒尼尔
Welcome to the sanctuary, Nathaniel.
希望你在这里会觉得像家一样
I hope you'll feel at home here.
出去
Out.
我们不是已经达成共识了吗
I thought that we had an understanding.
你没有做到你该做到的事
You haven't held up your side of the deal.
如果你不允许我帮忙 我也无法帮你找回天赋
I can't help you get your gift back if you won't let me.
我们试过一切的办法了
We've tried everything.
刀 剃刀 针 都试过了
Knives, razors, needles.
你真觉得更多的训练
Do you really think more training
真的能改变什么吗
is actually gonna change anything?
我依然是你活着离开这里的唯一机会
I'm still your only chance of ever leaving here alive.
-桑尼... -他已经忘了你了
- Sunny... - He's forgotten you.
-你不了解他 -已经6个月了
- You don't know him. - It's been six months.
为什么他还没有回来找你
Why hasn't he come back for you?
接受现实吧 你只能靠我了
Face it, I'm the only one you have left.
那你呢
And what about you?
蒂尔达走了
Tilda ran away.
就连沃多都受够你那套说辞了
Even Waldo got sick of your bullshit.
住嘴
Hold your tongue.
来啊
Go on.
也许是因为你割得还不够深
Maybe you just haven't cut me deep enough yet.
我就知道会是这样
That's what I thought.
你这是在我身上浪费时间
You're wasting your time on me.
"他抬头看到了狼爸爸的脸 然后笑了
"He looked up into Father Wolf's face and laughed.
狼妈妈问 那是人类的幼崽吗
"'Is that a man's cub?' said Mother Wolf.
我还从没见过呢
"'I have never seen one.
带它过来"
"'Bring it here.'"
《丛林之书》
我还记得当时你妈妈教我怎么读这书
I remember when your mom taught me how to read this.
我也很想她
I miss her too.
永远不要忘记她有多爱你
Never forget how much she loved you.
晚安 小家伙
Good night, little man.
对不起 薇儿
I'm sorry, Veil.
死的那个人应该是我
It should have been me.
我在呢 小家伙
I'm here, little man.
你发烧了
You're burning up.
谁派你们来的
Who sent you?
问你呢 谁派你们来的
I said, who sent you?
通缉令
悬赏500金币
听着 我们不能再接收难民了
Look, we can't take any more refugees.
我们的人手已经严重不足了
We're stretched too thin already.
如果我们不帮他们 维塔尼娅 谁来帮他们
If we don't help them, Vitania, who will?
你父亲相信义务归属于诸神
Your father believed that duty belongs to the gods.
而现在他和他们一起永生了
And now he walks with them in eternity.
屠♥杀♥了那些人的家人 迫使他们流离失所的
It's not the gods whose wars massacred these people's families
并不是诸神的战争
or driven them from their homes.
怎么了
What is it?
铁兔们开着补给卡车回来了
The Iron Rabbit's returned with a supply truck.
看来 自助者 天助之啊
Seems to me the gods help those who help themselves.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
我本以为这又是开往前线的补给车队
I thought it was just another supply convoy headed to the front.
没想到车上还有个人肉货物
Didn't know there was human cargo onboard.
等等 你叫谁"人肉货物"呢
Hey, hey, who are you calling "Human cargo"?
艳寡妇要抓你做什么
What's The Widow want with you?
自从我帮你这位朋友逃走之后
Her men have been on my tail
她就一直在追捕我
ever since I helped your friend here escape.
他们最终在地狱之门抓到了我
They finally caught up with me in Hellsgate.
地狱之门 作奸犯科之人的老巢
Hellsgate? That den of iniquity.
你可没有什么资格谈论道德 领主夫人
You're hardly one to lecture about morals, Baroness.
我已经不是领主夫人了
I'm not a Baroness anymore.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表