剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
是真的吗
Is that true?
当然不是
'Course not.
所以之前去修道院
So the monastery...
你是为了去救桑尼
Did you come because you wanted to save Sunny
还是因为我告诉了你罗盘的事情
or because I told you about the compass?
但我们确实救了他 那才是重点
But we did save him. And that's what matters.
我们是个团队啊
We're a team, you know?
你 我和桑尼
You and me and Sunny.
-MK MK -让他走
- M.K. M.K.! - Let him go.
你得到了你想要的
You got what you wanted.
现在你要为我翻译它了
Now you're going to translate it for me.
如果这本书♥记♥载了所有关于天赋的秘密
If this book holds all the Gifts' secrets,
其中肯定记录了找回它的办法
one of them must tell you how to get it back.
你是没戏了 我很清楚
There's no hope for you. I know that now.
那MK呢
What about M.K.?
MK怎么了
What about M.K.?
书里说了怎么解锁他的天赋吗
Does the book say how to unlock his Gift?
我...我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我...我怎么会知道
How... How would I know that?
你必须查出来
Well, you're gonna find out...
要么就在过程中死掉吧
or you're gonna die trying.
那已经够深了
That's deep enough.
你们不必做这种事的
You don't have to do this.
这会让你死的时候好受些
This will ease you on your journey.
谢谢
Thank you.
诸神赐予我力量
Gods give me strength.
奎恩在哪里
Where is Quinn?
但他知道你要去找他
But he knows you're coming.
那并不代表他能阻挡我
That doesn't mean he can stop me.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
奎恩已经不在乎任何人的死活了
Quinn doesn't care who lives or dies anymore.
他唯一在乎的只有他的儿子
All he cares about is his boy.
你的儿子 亨利
Your son. Henry.
告诉我薇儿平安无事
Just tell me Veil's safe.
那下面没有任何人是安全的
No one's safe down there.
他把整个地堡都装上了炸♥药♥
He's rigged the entire place to explode.
但是 桑尼
But, Sunny...
就算你成功闯了进去
Even if you do make it through,
你也只会遇上奎恩这个地狱恶魔
you're walking into Quinn's own piece of hell.
不找到我的家人 我绝不回头
I'm not turning back without my family.
这个留给你接下来保命
For whatever comes next.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
我们来好好想一想
Oh, let's have a think.
又冷又黑 被关了起来
Uh, cold, dark, locked away?
看样子我们是进入了艳寡妇的心
Seems like we found our way into The Widow's heart.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是MK的朋友
I'm a friend of M.K.'s.
可能是他在这世上剩下唯一的朋友了
Maybe the only friend he has left in the world,
因为桑尼已经奔往一个高尚但悲剧性的结局
now that Sunny's charged off to some tragically noble end.
当然不是你的功劳了
No thanks to you, of course.
要是在以前我永远不会相信
I would've never believed it.
我一直觉得她是不可能真的伤害我的
I would've never thought it was possible that she would hurt me.
不
No.
你能拿过来给我吗 我的腿伤得很严重
Can you bring it over to me? My leg's busted pretty bad.
那我猜你一定不饿
Then I guess you ain't hungry.
不 等等 求你了
No. Wait. Wait. Please, please!
你真的以为那招能成功吗
Did you honestly expect that to work?
闭嘴
Shut up.
奥黛莎
Odessa?
快点
Hurry.
等等 还有他 他是MK的朋友
Wait. Him too. He's a friend of M.K.'s.
-她很清楚我是谁 -我们快走吧
- She knows damn well who I am. - Let's just go.
是你自己告诉她 还是我来说
Are you gonna tell her? Or shall I?
我发誓 我没想害任何人受伤
Look, I swear, I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.
我当时也不知道艳寡妇会做出什么样的事
I didn't know what The Widow would do.
是你告的密吗
You turned them in?
MK现在在哪里
Where's M.K. Now?
和她在一起
With her.
那你要帮我救他出来
Then you're gonna help me get him back.
不行
No!
我告诉过你他对那些贱民做了什么 他是魔鬼
I told you what he did to those Cogs, he's evil.
我不能眼睁睁看着你死
And I'm not gonna watch you die.
再说 你现在的状态也不能再去见她
Besides, you're in no fit state to see her again.
我不得不说
I hate to say it,
你这位狡猾的朋友说得对
but your weaselly little friend is right.
连我都不是艳寡妇的对手
Even I'm no match for The Widow,
她还是我训练出来的呢
and I trained her.
现在唯一能救MK的人就是桑尼
The only person who can save M.K. now is Sunny,
但他正忙着自寻死路
and he's busy committing suicide.
那你去找他
Then you're going after him.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry
你得通过这样的方式看清八戒的真面目
that you had to learn the truth about Bajie this way.
但我们这种人 只能靠自己
But people like us, we have to rely on ourselves.
你最信任的那些人
All the people that you've trusted the most
最终都背叛了你
have ended up betraying you.
八戒 宗师
Bajie, the Master.
你真的以为
You really think
我看不♥穿♥你的谎言吗
I don't see through your bullshit.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know what you are.
好吧
All right.
不玩游戏了
No more games.
事实是 除非我得到我想要的东西
The truth is, you're never gonna leave this place
否则你永远都别想离开这里
until I get what I want.
是啊 但如果我真的能找回天赋
Yeah, and if I do get my Gift back,
我要做的第一件事 就是使用它杀了你
first thing I'm gonna do is use it to kill you.
我愿意冒这个险
Well, that's a risk I'm willing to take.
因为我愿意为我的信仰付出生命
'Cause I'm willing to die for what I believe.
所以 如果你觉得能杀了我 尽管试试
So, if you think that you can kill me, then try.
但如果我赢了
But if I win...
你就是我的了
Then you're mine.
我们说定了吗
Do we have a deal?
好了 快走
Okay, let's go.
快点
Hurry!
好的 亲爱的
All right, darling.
如果我还记得我妈教过我的方法
If I remember what my mum taught me,
应该很快就能搞定
this should only take a second.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
谁允许你们待在这个区域的
Who gave you permission to be in this area?
是我
I did.
这些贱民要去执行一个重要的任务
These Cogs are part of an important mission.
艳寡妇知道这事吗
Does The Widow know about this?
如果你现在不立刻退后 艳寡妇就会知道
The Widow will know you disobeyed a direct order
你违反了一条直接命令
if you don't step off right now.
我以为你已经死了呢
I thought you were dead.
跟我们一起走吧
Come with us.
你照顾好你自己 小叮当
You take care of yourself, Tinkerbell.
他们现在是我的家人了 桑尼
They're my family now, Sunny.
你想保护他们的安全
You wanna keep 'em safe,
就转身走人
you turn around.
别来打扰我们
Leave us in peace.
你肯定知道会是这种结局
You had to know it would end like this...
不管你是多么出色的杀手
No matter how great a killer you are.
好了 没事了
There, now.
爸爸在呢 我带你去找妈妈吧
Daddy's here. Let's go back to your mama.
好吧
Right, then.
我应该跟你一起 去奎恩的地堡
I should go with you, to Quinn's bunker.
你连走路都走不了了
You can hardly walk.
那你照顾好桑尼和MK
Then take care of Sunny and M.K.
好的 我保证
Yeah. You have my word.
你 照顾好她
And you, take care of her.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表