剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
一个纠正错误的机会
An opportunity to set things right.
今夜
Tonight,
我们保佑恶土最新的子嗣
we bless the Badlands' newest heir.
真是个漂亮的孩子啊
Isn't he a beautiful child?
是啊 领主
Yes, Baron.
他的母亲也很漂亮吧
And his mother, too?
别害羞 我看到你了
Now, don't be shy. I saw you
一直盯着她给孩子喂奶时的样子
watching her as she suckled the child.
你就是管不住自己的眼睛 是吧
Seems you can't keep your eyes to yourself, hmm?
你应该知道 这个女人救了我的命
You should know, this woman saved my life.
那意味着她也救了你的命
That means she saved yours, too.
你们所有人的命
All of you!
再有人敢不尊重她或她的孩子
And this is what happens to anyone
就是这个下场
who ever disrespects her or the child.
亨利
Henry.
亨利 亨利 亨利
Henry! Henry! Henry!
亨利
Henry!
好多了
Better.
你还是没有完全爆发出实力
You're still holding back.
我刚收到消息
Just received word.
莱德召集了其他领主参与秘会
Ryder's called all the other Barons to a conclave.
秘会是什么
What's a conclave?
就是一些软弱的领主
Something weak Barons call for
没胆量正面开战的时候采取的方式
when they haven't got the stomach for battle.
已经有十多年没召开过秘会了
There hasn't been a conclave called in, well, over a decade.
你料到了吗
Were you expecting it?
我知道他可能会出这张牌
I knew it was a card he might play.
对我们而言这是一张很危险的牌
It's a dangerous card for us.
如果莱德成功说服其他领主
If Ryder manages to persuade the other Barons
你袭击油田
that your attack on the oil fields
违反了《创立条约》
was a violation of the foundation treaty,
恶土的每个剪刀手
every Clipper in the Badlands
都会向我们发起进攻
will be crashing through our walls.
如果我们先杀掉他们就不会了
Not if we kill 'em first.
所有的领主恰好都聚集在一起了
All those Barons under one roof.
你想放火 就得控制好火势
You wanna start a fire, you need to control the burn.
否则的话 我们全都会下地狱
Otherwise, we all go up in an inferno.
蒂尔达 你先回避下
Tilda, can you leave us, please?
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我建议你出席秘会 证明自己的所为是合理的
I suggest you attend the conclave and make your case.
政♥治♥不是我的风格
Politics? Not really my style.
政♥治♥也是另一种形式的战争
Politics is war by other means.
你自己刚刚也说了 其他的领主
You just said it yourself the other Barons,
没有胆量开战
they have no stomach for a battle.
他们想尽可能避免流血牺牲
Nah, they'll wanna avoid bloodshed if at all possible.
正是那些领主造就了
Those Barons are the people responsible for
我想打破的这个体系
the system I'm trying to break.
我想让你试试外交策略 因为这是你唯一的一张牌
I want you to try diplomacy because it's your only card.
坦白说 如果他们联合起来发动进攻
Frankly, we just don't have the resources
我们也没有足够的资源打退他们
to fight off another attack if they all come at us together.
如果我们真的过去
So, if we go back there,
而他们一致认为 对恶土来说最好的事
and they decide that the best thing for the Badlands
就是割开我的喉咙
is to slit my throat...
如果真是那样的话
Well, that being the case,
我建议我们拔剑杀光他们
I suggest we draw swords and kill 'em all.
来 过来
Well, here. Come on.
到了 你觉得怎么样
We're here. What do you think?
我答应过你会让你们见到太阳
I promised you the sun.
♪一支罂粟杆 ♪
♪ One poppy-bole ♪
♪我为你偷来♪
♪ For you I stole ♪
♪我为你偷来♪
♪ For you I stole... ♪
好吧 听着 最后的提议
All right, listen, final offer.
你到底要不要我的帮助
Do you want my help?
好吧
Fine.
我收回提议
Offer withdrawn.
祝你成功回到恶土
Good luck getting into the Badlands.
我想看你靠一身功夫打过去
I'd like to see you fight your way through that.
领主们什么时候修建了这种东西
How did the Barons ever build something like this?
不是领主们修建的
Barons didn't build this.
早在那些自大的混♥蛋♥出现前就建造了
It was built long before those smug bastards came along.
绵延整个恶土的四周
Runs the entire land of the Badlands.
你怎么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我以为你什么都知道呢
Well, I thought you knew everything.
肯定有办法过去的
There has to be some way through.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
Maybe.
前提是你找对人
If you know the right people.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表