剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
You got that wrong.
没有你 这个世界更美好
The world has been better without you.
你就该一直当个死人
You should've stayed dead.
这才像我一直想要的儿子嘛
Now that's more like the boy I always wanted.
我认识的那个莱德 可不会像这样打斗
The Ryder I knew never fought like this.
你把他怎么了
What did you do with him?
你想夺取权力
You wanted to take power.
现在就是你的机会
Here's your chance.
这一次 光荣地夺取吧
This time, do it with honor.
下手啊
Do it.
我从小就教育你不要犹豫
I didn't raise you to hesitate.
你要夺取属于你的东西
You take what's yours.
你要夺取
You take it.
夺取属于你的东西
Take what's yours!
夺取啊
Take it.
夺取啊
Take it!
夺取啊
Take it!
你为什么要犹豫
Why did you hesitate?
你 你是我父亲
You're my... You're my father.
我父亲
My father.
你是我儿子
And you're my son.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
领主
Baron!
我们得走了
We need to go!
领主
Baron!
立刻
Now!
莱德
Ryder!
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表