剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
That night changed everything.
真的吗
Did it?
大家都认为奎恩和雅各比都死于你之手
Everybody thinks Quinn died by your hand, and Jacobee, too.
现在你控制着三块领地
Now you control three territories.
你享受着手下剪刀军和其他领主们的尊重
You have the respect of your Clippers, and all the other Barons.
并且 我已经完全成了你的信徒
And you made a believer out of me.
没有你 我不可能做到这些
I couldn't have done any of this without you.
我知道
I know.
先生 炼油厂那边叫你过去一趟
Sir, you're needed at the oil refinery.
谢谢 科麦克
Uh, thank you, Cormac.
把车开过来
Bring the car around.
领主夫人和我一起过去
The Baroness will be joining me.
30% 怎么会下降那么多
30%? How are we down that much?
我保证我们在昼夜不停地工作 领主
I promise we're working around the clock, Baron.
整个恶土都是靠石油运转的
The Badlands runs on oil.
我们能掌控住这些领土的唯一原因
The only reason we've been able to hold on to these territories
就是石油的供应没有遭到破坏
is because that supply has not been compromised.
一旦失去这个优势
The second that goes,
我们就要遇上大问题了
we're gonna have a real problem.
我们没有足够的贱民
We simply don't have the Cogs.
目前仅有的这些
And the ones that we do have
也在大批逃离
are deserting in record numbers.
那些逃跑的贱民
These runaway Cogs,
他们都去哪儿了
where are they going?
有传言称
There are rumors that
艳寡妇会给他们提供庇护
the Widow is giving them sanctuary.
艳寡妇
The Widow?
她已经沉寂好几个月了
She's been quiet for months.
我们需要跟周达成新协议 获取新贱民
We need to make a new deal with Baron Chau for fresh Cogs.
在那之前
Until then,
先缩短工时
cut back the hours,
对于留下来的忠心的贱民
and up the rations for the ones
提高他们的口粮配给量
who have stayed loyal.
照做吧
Make it happen.
我就留在这里 看一下工作安排
I'm gonna stay and go over the schedules.
好的
Okay.
洁德 不要
Jade! No!
不 不要 快去求援
No, no! Get help!
洁德 不要
Jade! No!
放开我
Get off me!
把领主带去安全的地方
Get the Baron to safety.
带他离开
Get him out of here.
一定要找到洁德 找到她
Find Jade. Find her! Find her!
快走
Go!
领主夫人
Baroness.
莱德呢 莱德在哪儿
Where's Ryder? Where's Ryder?
莱德很安全 拿上这个 跟我走
Ryder's safe. Take this. Come with me.
快走
Let's go!
快走
Come on!
走啊
Go.
快走
Go!
我希望你给你的领主带个信
I want you to deliver a message to your Baron.
我已经重新夺回我的油田了
I've reclaimed my oil fields.
如果他想再抢回去 一定会有流血牺牲
If he tries to take them back, there will be blood,
并且大部分都会是他的血
and most of it will be his.
工作认真点
Work harder!
早上好
Mornin'.
你之前说要一张这地方的地图
You asked for a map of this place.
八戒什么都能办到
Bajie always delivers.
你确定这地图准确吗
You sure this is accurate?
谁知道 是这里最老的采矿工给我的
Who knows? I got it from the oldest Picker in here.
他去过这些矿的每一寸土地
He's been over every inch of these mines.
我跟你一样都不清楚情况
Your guess is as good as mine.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你为什么把你挖到的给他
Why did you give him your basket?
故意不完成定额
Not making my quota.
你真想被扔进角斗场跟老鼠角斗吗
You seriously want to get thrown in the Mouse trap?
你打算逃出去 对吧
You're making a break for it, ain't you?
那我呢
What about me? Huh?
你会需要我的
You're gonna need me.
现在 你位于极荒之地的最深处
Right now, you are deep in the ass crack of the Outlying Territory.
你一个人不可能逃出去
No way you're making it out alone.
我不可能带上你
There's no way I'm taking you.
好吧 不可能
Yeah, no.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course.
瞧我发现了什么
Look what I found!
瞧我发现了什么
Look what I found!
让我看看 给我看看 快点
Let me see it. Show me that. Let me see it.
让我看看
Let me see it!
给我过来
Come here!
我要见工程师 我找到一枚戒指
I need to see the Engineer! I found a ring!
我找到一枚戒指
I found a ring.
看啊 看这个
Look! Look at that.
快啊 给我解开枷锁
Come on, unshackle me. Unshackle me.
我说了 桑尼
Like I said, Sunny,
我最注重抓住新机遇
I'm all about new opportunities.
我找到一枚戒指 快看啊 我找到一枚戒指
I got a ring! Look, I found a ring. Look!
很好 是枚好货
Yeah, it's a good one.
恭喜啊
Congratulations,
你可以休息24小时 暂时不用挖矿了
you've won yourself a 24-hour reprieve, uh, from mining duties.
仅此而已吗
That's it?
那就是重大奖励吗
That's the grand prize?
我可以休息一天而已
I get to sit on my ass for the rest of the day?
如果你更想回矿场继续工作
Well, if you'd prefer to go back to the mine,
那也可以
that, uh, that works too.
听着
Oh, look!
尽管我很喜欢挖古董
As much as I enjoy digging up ancient crap,
我想跟你谈一个更大的奖
I wanted to talk to you about a greater prize.
就在你的眼皮子底下发生
One that's right underneath your nose.
等等
Wait.
你知道什么是剪刀军吗
Do you know what a Clipper is?
什么
What?
你知道什么是剪刀军吗
Do you know what a Clipper is?
剪刀军
A Clipper!
我还在等炼油厂的死亡人数报告
I'm still waiting on casualty numbers from the refinery
但是我们救下的那些炼油厂工人
but between the oil workers we saved,
加上逃来我们领土的贱民
and the number of refugee Cogs coming over our borders,
我们的人数正在极速增长
our numbers are swelling.
一场大风暴就要来临了
With the storm that is coming,
我希望我不会辜负
I hope that I'm worthy of all the faith
这些人对我的信心
that these people have placed in me.
我以为你会开心呢
I thought you'd be happy.
我是很开心
I am.
但每一场胜利都会带来新的挑战
But each victory brings new challenges.
我一直都是个斗士
I've always been a fighter
但我意识到 随着我们实力的增长
but I realized that as our ranks grow,
仅仅是这样可不够
that I need to be more than that,
我需要成为一个领导者
I need to be a leader.
你给了这些人希望 母亲
You give these people hope, Mother.
你给了我希望
You give me hope.
我想不出比你更适合带领我们迎接这场风暴的人了
I can't think of anyone better to lead us into this storm.
你何不去一趟食物分发站
Why don't you come out to one of the food stations
见见他们呢
and meet some of them?
你可以亲眼看看
You'll see for yourself.
我很高兴我们又重归一条心了
I'm glad that we found our way back to each other.
因为之前有段时间 我真不确定我们还能和好
'Cause for a while there, I wasn't sure that we would.
你是我最出色的助手
I couldn't ask for a better agent.
如果我赢了世界 但却失去了你
If I gain the world and lost you,
那将是个真正的悲剧
that would be the real tragedy.
奥黛莎
Odessa!
母亲 这是奥黛莎
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表