剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
这是在宣战
This is a declaration of war.
我们不能没有任何反应
One we cannot let go unanswered.
其他领主都逃走了 躲到地下去了
The other Barons have fled. Gone to ground.
作为莱德的正当且唯一的继任者
As Ryder's rightful and only successor...
领主的所有权力都落到了我身上
All powers of this Barony fall to me.
莫里克 你能来帮我主持宣誓仪式吗
Merrick, will you administer my oath?
把手放在剑上
Put your hands on the blade.
你是否宣誓
Do you pledge
继续维护《创立条约》的两大支柱
to uphold the twin pillars of the Foundation Treaty,
即用武力争取和平 铁面无情地索求正义
peace through force, and justice without mercy?
我用生命宣誓
I pledge with my life.
紧握剑刃 将你的血
Grip the blade and join your blood
融入创立基石之剑
to the sword of this Foundation Stone
以及历任领主们
and the Barons who came before you.
你是否宣誓 一生都将保护恶土
Do you swear to protect and preserve the Badlands
从今日起 至死方休
from this day forward until your last?
我宣誓
I swear.
跪拜领主
Kneel before your Baron.
奎恩将为他的行为付出代价
Quinn will pay for what he has done.
深入恶土
第二季 第五集
第十一章 猴子越雾
第二天早上
Uh, so, the next morning,
我赤身裸体地醒来 严重宿醉
I wake up completely naked, totally hungover.
那是我经历过的最糟糕的生日
Worst birthday I've ever had.
不过 人一辈子只有一次11岁生日 对吧
But, hey, you only turn eleven once, right?
求你告诉我 我们就快到了
Please tell me we're almost there.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
汽油和走私酒的气味
Gasoline and moonshine.
不远了
Not much further now.
这里就是诺斯的地盘吗
So this is Nos' place?
是的 不过他喜欢别人叫他司令官
Yeah, but he likes to be known as the Commandant.
大概他觉得那让他显得位高权重
Guess he thinks it gives him gravitas.
梅克斯人就是这样 总是自视甚高
That's the thing about Mechs, they're so self-important.
梅克斯人 就是把我卖♥♥到矿山的那些混♥蛋♥
Mechs? Those bastards that sold me to the mines?
肯定还有别的办法过去
There has to be some other way.
你到底还想不想回恶土了
Do you want to get into the Badlands or not, all right?
我们最好的办法就是穿过去
Then, our best way in is through.
严格来说 是从下面钻过去
Well, I mean, it's technically under,
不过你懂我的意思
but you know what I'm saying.
看这些杂种 看到他们搬运的东西了吗
Look at these mongrels. See what they're carrying?
-金属 -正是金属
- Metal? - Metal.
他们搜集金属换取食物
They scavenge and trade it for food.
然后诺斯通过地道走私进恶土的黑市上贩卖♥♥
Then, Nos smuggles it in tunnels into the Badlands on the black market.
你想见到薇儿吗 你想回家吗
You wanna see Veil? You wanna get home?
你还想见到你的孩子吗
You wanna see your baby? Huh?
那么只能通过这办法了
Then, this is our ticket in.
除非你想再走上几百英里
Unless you wanna walk a few hundred more miles,
然后从山间找路过去 求不要
find a way over the mountains? Please say no.
你跟那家伙关系怎么样
How well do you know this guy?
诺斯吗 我们亲密无间
Nos? Oh. Yeah, we're, like, thick as thieves.
我们的交情可深了 我曾救过他一命
We go way back. I saved his life once.
那纯属意外
I mean, entirely by accident.
不过万一聊到这个 什么都别提
But, I mean, if it comes up, don't mention anything.
听着 相信我
No, listen, trust me...
他见到我的小脸蛋一定会很开心的
He's gonna be very happy to see my cheeky little face.
你们好啊 司令官大人
Cheers, boys. Oh. The Commandant.
我很喜欢你对这地方的改造
Love what you've done with the place.
八戒
Bajie...
你个可悲的混♥蛋♥
You miserable piece of shit.
你可真够胆啊 还敢来这里
You got a lot of balls showin' up here
上次抛下那些债不还 跑得无影无踪
after you left my ass swinging in the wind.
我本来打算把钱还给你的
I was gonna pay you back.
过来 你个偷东西的混♥蛋♥
Go on, get over here, you thieving bastard.
你差点把我心脏病都吓出来了
You nearly gave me a heart attack.
你可真不会伪装表情
Your game face is shit.
那对我是好事 因为我打算把我的钱都赢回来
Which is good for me, 'cause I plan on winning all my money back.
这是我朋友桑尼 来自恶土的剪刀军
This is my mate, Sunny. Clipper from the Badlands.
-剪刀军 -是啊
- Clipper? - Oh, yeah.
他没问题
He's fine.
没错 前摄政王
Yeah. Ex-Regent.
杀人最多的之一
One of the deadliest.
拿出来吧
Go on.
想给你看样东西
Want to show you something.
这是纳撒尼尔·穆恩的刀
This is the blade that belonged to Nathaniel Moon.
穆恩 银月吗
Moon. Silver Moon?
能让我看看吗
May I?
当然了 不过小心点 这可是独一无二的
Yeah, please do... Careful. One of a kind.
我听过关于这把刀的传说
I've heard the stories about this blade.
近一千人死于这把刀下
Nearly a thousand lives claimed by its obsidian steel.
这把刀的主人是永远不会跟刀分开的
The man who wielded this sword would never part with it.
你是怎么得到的
How did you get it?
你以为呢
How do you think?
你想用来换什么
What do you want for it?
进入恶土的捷径
A shortcut into the Badlands.
满足我们的要求 这把刀就是你的了
Give us that and the sword is yours.
捷径
Shortcut?
你的走私地道
Your smuggling tunnels.
我只是个单纯的金属商贩
I'm just a simple metal trader
努力在这粪坑里讨生活而已
trying to make a living in this cesspool.
我们只想进入恶土而已
And all we want is a way in.
你们找对人了
You've come to the right man.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 怎么了
Sir, what is it?
继续走吧 先生
Let's keep moving, sir.
我知道我应该听你的
I know I should have listened to you
不去秘会那里
and stayed away from the conclave.
但我没有遵守命令只是因为...
But I only disobeyed because I just...
我感觉到情况不对劲
I felt something was wrong.
原谅我 母亲
Forgive me, Mother.
没什么要原谅的
There's nothing to forgive.
你做的是正确的
You did the right thing.
正是因为你的出现 我才能活命
You're the only reason that I'm still alive.
我真希望我信了自己的直觉
I only wish I'd listened to my gut
而非试图按别人的规则去玩
instead of trying to play by somebody else's rules.
我应该谢谢你才对
I should be thanking you.
谢谢我
Thanking me?
成为优秀的摄政王
Part of being a good Regent
很重要的一点就是相信自己内心的声音
is learning to trust that voice inside of you.
我很高兴你聆听了
I'm grateful that you did.
我需要跟沃多单独谈谈
I need a moment with Waldo.
听着 我知道你想责罚我
Look, I know you're spoiling to give me a spanking,
但我不可能知道奎恩会突然出现搅局
but there's no way I could've known about Quinn.
作为一个顾问 你不知道的事情好像有点多
For an advisor, there seems to be a lot that you don't know.
想想看 奎恩的重现对我们或许是有利的
Think... Quinn's reappearance could work in our favor.
-怎么说 -那给我们争取了时间
- How so? - It buys us time.
其他领主会忙着追杀他 那么...
The other Barons are going to be focused on hunting him down. So...
你以同盟的身份加入他们
You present yourself as an ally
对抗恶土最大的威胁
in the fight against the greatest threat in the Badlands.
他们都试图杀我了 你还想让我和他们为伍
You want me to crawl back to them after they tried to kill me?
无论如何他们都会杀你
They're gonna come after you in any case...
但他们在解决掉奎恩之前不会
But not until they've dealt with Quinn.
所以你去杀了他...
So, you deal with him..
你把他的头奉上
You deliver his head on a platter.
我们就能获得筹码 甚至得到他们的青睐
We gain leverage, and maybe even gain their favor.
要么向敌人卑躬屈膝 要么失去我的一切吗
Grovel to my enemies or lose everything that I've built?
米涅娃 结盟或死亡
Minerva, align or die.
只能二选其一
Those are the options.
M.K.在哪里
Where's M.K.?
我不知道
I don't know.
敬我们尊贵的客人们
To our honored guests.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表