剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
No!
不要啊
No!
亨利
Henry?
你干了什么
What did you do?
她想让我们离开 我不能允许那种情况发生
She wanted us to leave. I couldn't let that happen.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她不明白 我会变成一个跟你一样的人
She didn't understand. I'm going to be just like you.
你在哪儿 给我出来
Where are you? Show yourself!
我儿子在哪儿 你对他做了什么
Where's my son? What did you do to him?
我做了什么
What did I do?
你逼他杀了他母亲
You made him kill his mother.
那不是我的错 是你的错
That wasn't my fault. It's yours.
你知道你为什么无法拥有你想要的生活吗
Do you know why you can't have the life that you want?
这个美梦
This dream?
这么久以来 你一直很担心
All this time, you've been so worried
威胁会从外面而来
the threat would come from outside,
但其实一直都在你的内心
but it's been inside you all along.
-现在 在你儿子的内心 -亨利在哪儿
- And now, it's in your son. - Where's Henry?
他会成为你 那就是你留在世上的东西
He will become you, and that will be your legacy.
退后
Stand back.
不然怎样 你要杀了我吗
Or what? You'll kill me?
你已经杀死过我了 你不记得了吗
You already did, don't you remember?
你杀了我和我哥哥
You killed me and my brother
用的是同一把冷酷无情的剑
in the same careless sword stroke.
我们现在只不过是你背后的一道黑线
We're nothing but black lines on your back now.
还是不记得吗 或许这能帮你记起来
Still don't remember? Maybe this will help.
桑尼 桑尼 桑尼
Sunny. Sunny. Sunny.
认得他们吗 桑尼
Recognize them, Sunny?
桑尼
Sunny?
他们都是死在你手下的人
They're all your victims.
你连他们的脸都不记得了
You can't even remember their faces.
但你的脸 却是他们生前见到的最后一张
But yours was the last one they ever saw.
他的纹身 在流血
His tattoos, they're bleeding.
好吧 快 给我一根针
All right. Uh, quick. Pass me a needle.
-好的 -快装上
- Okay. - Load it up. Quickly.
心 脑 肺 肝 肾 总共五处
Heart, brain, lungs, liver, kidney, that's five.
快点啊
Whoa, come on!
-给 -好的
- Here, here. - Uh, okay.
但愿这方法有效
I really hope this works.
桑尼 桑尼 桑尼
Sunny. Sunny. Sunny.
桑尼
Sunny!
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
是我们救了你的命 他也帮忙了
Well, I mean, we saved your life. He helped.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
在享受美好时光
Just appreciating the day.
说来有趣 人总是忽略身边的小美好
Funny how much you take for granted.
好吧 你在路上还有休息的时间
Yeah. Well, you'll have some time to rest on the drive.
八戒说他有办法带我们进入长城
Bajie says he has a plan to get us into the wall.
怎么了
What?
如果不是他 你早就没命了
If it weren't for him you wouldn't be alive right now.
是啊 但我敢说回修道院
Yeah, but I bet it wasn't his idea
肯定不是他的主意
to go back to the Monastery.
我 我也无法失去你
I... I couldn't lose you, too.
你是最像我家人的存在了 所以...
You're the closest thing I have to family, so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
你做得很好
You did good.
-他怎么样了 -我觉得他没事了
- How's he doing? - I think he's okay.
他在休息 瘀伤已经在淡化了
He's resting. Bruises are already fading.
很好 很快他又会贬损我的品德
Good. We can soon get back to him belittling my morals
告诉我我是个没用的人♥渣♥
and telling me I'm a useless piece of crap.
你不是个没用的人♥渣♥
You're not a useless piece of crap.
或许是个大嘴巴的人♥渣♥
A loud mouth piece of crap maybe,
但绝对不是个没用的人
but definitely not useless.
跳蚤的事我很遗憾
Sorry about Flea.
我总有一天会找到她的
I'll find her one day.
我 我以为她....
I... I thought she was...
还在被人不断扎针吗
Still a pin cushion?
不 我把她救出来了
No. No, I got her out.
怎么做到的
How?
这么说吧 我发现一个精神漏洞
Let's say I found a spiritual loophole.
我使用我的天赋把她救回来了
I used my gift to bring her back.
你以为我为什么无法使出那种黑暗力量了
Why do you think I can't do that shit anymore?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
我将她从针室救了出来
Well, I freed her from the needle room
然后 她逃跑了
and, um, she ran.
她当时必须立刻逃跑
She had to run, right there and then.
我向她保证我会再次找到她的
I promised her I'd find her again,
但一直不走运
but no luck.
恶土是我唯一没找过的地方了
The Badlands is the only place I haven't looked.
我去看看他的情况
I should check on him.
好的
Yeah.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表