剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
二十年前
你好啊
Hello.
你在里面过得怎么样
How you doing in there?
抱歉我们不得不把你关在箱子里
Sorry we had to trunk you,
你之前差点把我们一个武师的眼睛挖出来了
you almost clawed one of my abbot's eyes out about there.
但愿你别生气
No hard feelings, I hope.
你是个邪恶的小东西 是吧
You're a vicious little thing, aren't you?
一般不会需要我们三个人出手完成任务
Doesn't usually take three of us to get the job done,
但你就像个小跳蚤一样上蹿下跳
but you were jumping about like a flea with an itchy ass.
瞧瞧这个 真可爱 配着刀吗
Look at that. Adorable. Does it come with a blade?
真厉害啊 小跳蚤
Very impressive, little Flea.
你闹完了吗
Have you quite finished?
很好
Very nice.
我们之间没事了吧
We good?
你身上真是充满惊喜啊
You are full of surprises.
你从哪儿得到这本书的
Where did you get this book?
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我父亲 他在消失前给我的
Father. He gave it to me before he disappeared.
你能看懂吗
Can you read it?
父亲只教过我一个词
Father only taught me one word...
阿兹拉
Azra.
阿兹拉
Azra.
那也是个不错的开始
Well, that's a good start.
这本书...
This book...
是我们之间的秘密 别说出去好吗
This stays between us, okay?
我叫八戒 你叫什么
I'm Bajie. What's your name?
米涅娃
Minerva.
米涅娃
Well, Minerva,
似乎命运之神让我们相遇是有原因的
it seems that dear Mother Fate has brought us together for a reason.
深入恶土
第二季 第九集
第十五章 夜莺沉寂
你很忙啊
You've been busy.
整个体系被破坏太久了
Well, the system's been broken far too long.
我在努力改变各种东西
I'm making strides to change things.
包括和奎恩同流合污吗
Strides like getting into bed with men like Quinn?
和奎恩结盟是必要的恶
Aligning with Quinn was a necessary evil,
但那现在已经结束了
but that's over now.
要对抗他 你需要得到你能得到的一切帮助
Against him, you're gonna need all the help you can get.
意思是你会跟我一起吗
That mean you're coming with me?
他对所有人都是个危险的存在 包括你的家人
Oh, he's a danger to everyone, your family included.
我需要你帮忙保护MK
I'm gonna need you to protect M.K.
当然了 他在这里会很安全
Of course. He'll be safe here.
先告诉你 他的特殊能力已经消失了
Just so you know, his powers are gone now.
他被割伤时 也会像普通人一样流血
When he's cut, he bleeds like the rest of us.
没错 就是以防你们好奇
Yeah, just in case you guys were wondering.
那种天赋 是很沉重的负担
Well, the Gift is a heavy burden, it's, uh,
这样或许最好
it's probably for the best.
欢迎你来我家做客
You're welcome as a guest in my home.
蒂尔达 你能领MK去他的住处吗
Tilda, would you show M.K. To his quarters?
是 母亲
Yes, Mother.
麻烦你拿套衣服给桑尼换上
Would you see that Sunny's provided with a change of clothes?
我们不希望我们的军队把他误当成周的剪刀军
We don't want our troops mistaking him for one of Chau's Clippers.
我来了 米涅娃
I'm coming, Minerva.
赞颂诸神
Praise be the gods.
你是谁
Who are you?
这还不够明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
我是个贱民啊
I'm a bloody Cog,
我是来寻求庇护的
and I've come to seek sanctuary...
到你们的避难所中
In the, in the Sanctuary.
怎么会有你这种肥头大耳的贱民 你的领主是谁
A little too well- fed for a Cog. Who was your Baron?
是周领主
Uh, Baron Chau.
淡定
Easy.
我们以前常叫她"贱脸"领主
We used to call her Baron Bitch- Face.
我好不容易才从她的奴隶棚里逃出来
I escaped her slave pens by the skin of my teeth,
现在我来到这里 宣誓效忠艳寡妇
and now I am here to swear allegiance to The Widow.
好吧 肯定是那种下场
Fine. It'll be like that.
死在自♥由♥之门的外面
It is better to die at the gates of freedom
也比烂在奴役的镣铐里要好
than to rot in the shackles of servitude.
你们动手吧
Get on with it then.
来啊
Come on...
愿诸神保佑你和你的亲朋
May the gods bless you and yours.
愿诸神保佑你和你的亲朋
May the gods bless you and yours.
你好
Hi.
所以 你真的摆脱了你的黑暗力量吗
So, you're really free from it, your power?
是啊 似乎如此
Uh, yeah, it seems like it.
你觉得它还会回来吗
Do you think it'll come back?
但愿不要
I hope not.
我这辈子花了太多时间试图去控制它
I've spent so much of my life trying to control it...
现在它终于没了
Now that it's gone,
我觉得自♥由♥了
I feel free.
现在我把精力放在阿兹拉上就行了
Now I can just focus on Azra.
《连线》
梦想着更美好的未来
这就是我的吊坠上刻画的城市
It's the city on my pendant.
-真的存在吗 -是的
- It's real? - Yeah.
是啊 我一定要找到它
Yeah. And I'm gonna find it.
蒂尔达
Tilda.
你可以跟我一起去
You could come with me.
那...
It...
那听上去像是美梦
It sounds like a dream,
但是现在情况变了
but things have changed.
我认识了一个人
I've met someone.
一个朋友
A friend.
她让我很开心
She makes me happy.
你应该开心
You deserve to be happy.
蒂尔达
Tilda.
母亲有话找你谈
Mother would like to speak to you.
这是奥黛莎 就是我刚跟你提到的朋友
This is Odessa, the friend I was telling you about?
奥黛莎
Odessa.
蒂尔达的朋友就是我的朋友
Any friend of Tilda's is a friend of mine.
我说错什么话了吗
Did I say something wrong?
没有
No.
奥黛莎 奥黛莎 奥黛莎
Odessa. Odessa? Odessa!
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你必须离他远一点
You have to stay away from him.
刚刚不是你想的那样
That wasn't what it looked like.
你以为我是吃醋了吗
You think I'm jealous?
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
他不是你想的那样
He's not what you think he is.
他有黑暗面
He has a dark side.
你怎么知道MK有黑暗力量
How do you know about M.K.'s power?
因为我亲眼见过
Because I've seen it.
我当时和一批贱民在船上 正被交易到河上游
I was part of a Cog shipment, being traded up river.
你朋友也在
So was your friend...
他把船上所有人全杀了
He slaughtered every single person on that ship,
像孩子踏平蚁丘那样轻而易举
as easy as a child stands on an anthill.
那不...
That's not...
那不再是他了
That's not him anymore.
去跟被他杀死的贱民说这话吧
Tell that to the Cogs he murdered.
发生那种事的时候 他什么记忆都没有了
When it happens, he, he doesn't remember.
我可记得清清楚楚
Well, I remember.
你知道我在那双漆黑的眼睛里看到了什么吗
And you know what I saw in those black eyes?
他很享受杀戮
He liked it.
我不管他怎么说
I don't care what he says,
那种欲望永远不会消失
something like that never goes away.
答应我 求你了
Promise me, please,
你会离他远一点
that you will stay away from him.
这是什么
What is it?
尝尝吧
Just taste it.
恭喜你 加百列
Congratulations, Gabriel.
你现在是众里挑一的上流社会的一员了
You're now part of a very select, very rarefied society.
整支军队里唯二
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表