剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
你嘴巴就不能消停会
Do you ever stop talking?
-怎么了 -闭嘴
- What? - Shut up.
它在乱咬
Oh, it's nipping.
现在你得意不起来了吧
Not so smug now, are you? Huh?
瞧瞧这只小怪兽
Look at that monster.
等等 你不是打算...
Wait, wait, wait. You're not thinking...
吃掉吗 当然
Eating it? Absolutely.
抹上大蒜
Rub him well with garlic,
用石南木生火烤熟
roast it over heather wood...
那可是人间美味啊
That is lip-smacking heaven.
你瞧它 来吧
Look at that, come on.
好像还怀孕了呢 超美味
Oh, I think this one is pregnant. Delicious.
塔特逃走了
Tate ran away.
你觉得他们会找到他吗
Do you think they'll find him?
他们从不失手
They always do.
所以呢
So?
那是什么样的
What's it like?
什么
What?
我从11岁起就一直待在这个修道院
I've been at this monastery since I was 11,
我从未见过宗师亲自教导一个新人
and I've never seen the Master take on a novice before.
你做过的最坏的事是什么
What's the worst thing you've ever done?
现在想象那件事在你面前重现一千遍
Now imagine that reflecting back at you a thousand times over.
MK 无论发生了什么事...
M.K., whatever happened...
我杀了人
I killed people.
都是些好人
Good people.
我们都杀过
We all have.
我准备好再回去一次了
I'm ready to go back.
面对镜子吗
And face the mirrors?
面对我自己
To face myself.
那去吧
So be it.
我警告过你
I warned you.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
MK
M.K.!
MK
M.K.?
撑住 我来了
Hang on, I'm coming!
MK
M.K.!
回去
Go back.
我母亲在哪里
Where's my mother?
♪从罂粟杆中♪
♪From the poppy-bole♪
♪我为你偷来♪
♪For you I stole♪
♪我为你偷来♪
♪For you I stole♪
♪一个甜美的梦♪
♪A little lovely dream♪
看守得很开心吗
Enjoying your duties?
你可以走了
You're released.
我们的小征服者还好吗
How's our little conqueror?
准备好今晚去受洗了吗
All ready for his baptism tonight?
他仍然需要新鲜空气和阳光
He still needs fresh air and sunlight.
如果我能带他出去待一会...
If I could just take him out for a little while...
我也希望能那样
Well, I wish that were possible.
求你了 奎恩
Please, Quinn.
你不能永远把我们关在这里
You can't keep us here forever.
你怎么说得好像你们是囚犯一样
Why, you make it sound like you're a prisoner.
薇儿 理智一点
Veil, be sensible,
我们都知道你们去外面会有多危险
we both know how dangerous it is for you out there.
桑尼树立了那么多敌人
Sunny left behind so many enemies,
一想到万一
perturbs me to think
被他们抓到他的儿子 我就很不安
what might happen if one ever got their hands on his child.
他该午睡了
It's time for his nap.
当然了
Of course.
好梦 我的王子
Sweet dreams, my prince.
那孩子有你这样的母亲很幸运 薇儿
That boy is lucky to have you, Veil.
我也是
We both are.
有些夜晚 我无法入睡 想着
Some evenings I, I lie awake, thinking
如果桑尼抛弃你的那晚
what might have become of me
你没有发现我 那我会怎样
if you hadn't found me that night Sunny abandoned you.
桑尼没有抛弃我
Sunny didn't abandon me.
那他一定是死了
Then he must be dead.
那是唯一的解释
That's the only explanation.
拜托 薇儿
Please, Veil,
没有彼此 我们早就死了
without each other, we'd both be dead, too.
你医治了我 我这条命都是你救回来的
I, I owe you my life for sewing me back up.
我只想回报你
All I want is to return the favor.
我有预感这个孩子注定会成就一番伟业
I got a feeling this child is destined for great things.
你选好名字了吗
Have you chosen a name?
亨利
Henry.
很好 是个好选择
Yes, that's a fine choice.
随我父亲的名
After my father.
你父亲是个可敬的人
Your father was an honorable man.
可惜他永远没机会见到他的外孙了
Well, it's too bad he'll never get to meet his grandson.
我相信这孩子定会不负他的名字
I'm sure the boy will live up to his name.
我会想办法给亨利找来阳光
I'll find a way to bring Henry sunlight.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你怎么不试试再用力一点砸
Why don't you try hitting it harder?
怎么了 你为什么生我的气
What? Why are you mad at me?
你才是打算把我丢在那里等死的人
You're the one who was going to leave me there to rot.
也许他们对剪刀军的评价都是真的
Maybe it's true what they say about Clippers.
没有良知 冷酷无情 不讲道义
No conscience, no heart, no honor.
我不再是剪刀军了
I'm not a Clipper anymore.
那你是什么
What are you then?
你怎么不试试换一块石头
Why don't you try a different rock?
-你一点忙都没帮 -我当然在帮忙
- I don't see you helping. - Of course I'm helping.
饿着肚子 我们能走到哪儿去 是吧
Not gonna get anywhere on an empty stomach, are we?
你打算怎么找到你的女人
How you planning on finding this woman of yours anyway?
如果说她有可能在什么地方 那就是恶土了
If she's anywhere, she's in the Badlands.
那你很走运
Ah, then you're in luck.
因为我也要去那里
'Cause I'm going that way myself.
真的 我在那边还有一些没完成的事
Seriously. Got a bit of unfinished business there.
什么样的事
What kind of business?
你可以各种保持神秘 沉默不语
What, so you get to be all mysterious and silent
我却要把我的事都告诉你吗 不行
and I've got to give you my personal soliloquy? Nah.
滚回你的鼠窝去吧 我不需要你的帮助
Just get back to your rat. I don't need your help.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你知道你现在在哪儿吗
You got any idea where you are?
可能是极荒之地
Could be outlying territories.
相比之下 恶土都是乐土了
Makes the Badlands look like the goddamn greatlands.
试图一个人离开这里
Trying to get out of here alone
纯属无用功
is just useless
就跟用石头砸锁链一样
as smashing a chain with a rock.
好了 好多了
There, that's better.
我就说饿着肚子是不可能走远的吧[成功]
I told you we'd never get anywhere on an empty stomach.
现在你需要我的帮助了吗
Oh, you want my help now, huh?
用劲推 好了
Push it. There!
不客气
You're welcome.
你去哪儿
Oh, where you headed?
北边 我最终总会走到恶土的
North! I'll hit the Badlands eventually.
好吧 行吧
All right. Fine!
你说服我了
Talked me into it.
这是我最后一次帮你了
This is the last time I'm helping you out.
别再跟着我了
Stop following me!
你为什么总是在爬坡
Why do you always walk uphill?
一百年前
A hundred years ago,
每个领主的孩子都要在鲜血中行洗礼 那是种风俗
it was the custom for every Baron's child to be baptized in blood.
但从那时起我们迷失了方向
But we've lost our way since then.
忘记了最初将恶土
Forgotten the traditions that
从混乱中解脱出来的传统
first forged the Badlands out of chaos.
我儿子出生时 我也忘记了这一神圣的仪式
Why, I myself neglected this hallowed rite when my own son was born.
他对我这一疏忽的报复
And he repaid my omission
就是终生的失败和背叛
with a lifetime of failure and betrayals.
今夜
Tonight,
命运给了我第二次机会
fate has offered me a second chance.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表