剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
It's all right, Henry. It's all right!
你之前不是说你知道在哪儿吗
I thought you said you knew where it was.
本来就放在这里的
It was here.
这是你们要找的东西吗
Is this what you're looking for?
别这么惊讶 我在到处都布了眼线
Don't look so surprised, I have eyes everywhere.
你好 八戒
Hello, Bajie.
我的小跳蚤
My little Flea.
天啊 你真如鲜花一般绽放开了
My, how you've blossomed.
真希望我也能这样赞美你
I wish I could say the same for you.
你还是跟以前一样厚颜无♥耻♥
You're cheeky as ever.
毕竟我曾有个好老师
I had a good teacher.
至少有些东西没变
At least something stuck.
我给你提供庇护 你就是这么回报我的吗
I give you shelter and this is how you repay me?
你唯一在乎的就是我能为你做的事
All you care about is what I can do for you.
你觉得八戒的目的就很单纯吗
Oh, and you think Bajie's intentions are genuine?
他一有机会就会抛弃你
He'll abandon you the first chance he gets,
就像他当年抛弃了我一样
just like he abandoned me.
不拿到那本书我们是不会走的 米涅娃
We're not leaving without the book, Minerva.
有本事就来拿
Come and get it.
我还记得我小的时候
I remember, when I was a little girl,
你曾发誓要帮我解开这本书的秘密
you vowed to help me decipher this book's secrets.
现在是你兑现诺言的时候了
It's time you delivered on your promise.
我以前从没走过这条路
I haven't been through here before.
另一条路不是更快吗
Isn't the other way faster?
隧♥道♥被关闭了 领主下的命令
Tunnel's closed off. Baron's orders.
亨利
Henry!
给
Here you go.
嘿 我可怜的小宝贝
Hey. My poor, poor baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你说得对 我不应该挑衅他的
You were right, I shouldn't have provoked him.
我们得再低调一段时间了
We just have to keep our heads down a little longer.
那已经行不通了
That's not gonna work anymore.
奎恩已经把这整个地方都埋了炸♥药♥
Quinn has rigged this entire place to explode.
他就算杀光我们所有人
He will kill every last one of us
也不会让任何人带走这孩子的
before he'll let anyone take that child.
我们不能再等桑尼来救我们了
We can't wait for Sunny any longer,
我们要自己想办法逃出去
we're gonna have to find our own way out of here.
我把从这里到河边的森林都搜遍了
I searched the woods from here to the river,
都找不到桑尼
I couldn't find Sunny.
是找不到还是不想找
Could not, or would not?
我不明白你的意思 母亲
I don't know what you mean, Mother.
叫我领主
"Baron."
我需要知道我可以信任我的摄政王
I need to know that I can trust my Regent.
或许奎恩多疑的毛病也传染给你了
Perhaps Quinn's paranoia is rubbing off on you.
别跟我耍花招
Don't you play games with me.
自从薇儿离开后 你就变得有点不一样了
You've been acting differently ever since Veil was here.
好吧 你想谈信任问题是吗
All right, you wanna talk about trust?
MK在哪儿
Then where's M.K.?
他不在他的房♥里 所以你把他怎么了
He wasn't in his room, so what have you done with him?
他很安全
He's safe.
别对我说谎
Don't lie to me.
你真觉得我会伤害他吗
Do you really think I'd hurt him?
我是想保护他
I'm trying to protect him.
你以为我是什么样的人啊
What kind of person do you think I am?
我已经不知道了
I don't know anymore.
权力让你变了 现在你...
Power's changed you. Now you're...
为了你自身的利益 愿意牺牲无辜的生命
willing to sacrifice innocent lives for your own interests.
我建议你接下来说话小心点
I'd choose your next words very carefully.
你跟其他领主一样恶劣
You're no better than any other Baron.
用善意欺骗别人
Swindling people with declarations of goodwill,
目的只是想从背后捅他们一刀
only to stab them in the back.
我做了什么 竟被你如此轻蔑
What did I do to deserve such contempt?
我给了你全世界
I gave you the world.
放屁
Bullshit.
你欺骗了所有人
You've got everyone fooled.
米涅娃
Minerva.
除了我
Everyone, but me.
或许薇儿说得对
Maybe Veil was right.
我之前有机会毒死你时 就应该下手的
I should have poisoned you when I had the chance.
现在让我看看你到底有多强大
Now let's see how strong you really are.
别挑起你无法了结的事
Don't start what you can't finish.
闹够了吗
Had enough?
我给了你一切
I gave you everything.
你这完全是自找的
You brought this on yourself.
动手吧
Do it.
别挑起你无法了结的事
Don't start what you can't finish.
杀了我
Kill me!
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表