剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
I wanted to be outside, on my own, just for a little while.
日复一日地困在地底下 我真的受不了了
Being down here day after day, it's too much.
加百利 如果你不承认事实
Gabriel, how can we hold a conversation
我们如何继续谈下去呢
if you won't admit the truth?
你是想逃跑 对吧
You were running away, weren't you?
是的 领主
Yes, Baron.
我知道你为什么想逃跑
I know why you ran.
因为恐惧
Fear.
那是人类最强烈的情绪 它只有一个目的
It's the strongest human emotion bred into us for one purpose,
就是让我们活下去
to keep us alive.
但如果我们放任它 它也会害死我们
But it can also kill us, if we let it, hmm?
我得到这把匕♥首♥时 还是个少年军
This was given to me when I was a Colt
那是我执行第一次任务的前夕
on the eve of my first mission.
我要偷偷潜入 趁一个摄政王睡觉时杀死他
I had to sneak in, clip a Regent while he slept.
但当我从那个人的窗口爬进去后
But after I climbed through that man's window,
我因为恐惧而无法动弹
I was paralyzed with fear.
惧意如此强烈
My fear was so potent,
就好像有一只无形的手
it felt like an invisible hand
用一根木桩穿过我的身体
had thrust a stake down through my body,
把我钉在了地上
nailing me to the ground.
那个摄政王醒了 一看到我就伸手去拿剑
That Regent woke up, he saw me, and reached for his sword.
在那一瞬间我意识到 我有选择
In that split second I realized, I have a choice,
我可以作为一个默默无闻的懦夫死去
I can die a forgotten coward,
也可以活下来 被颂扬和铭记
or I can live to be celebrated and remembered.
在那个摄政王碰到剑之前 我就割断了他的喉咙
Before that Regent even touched his sword, I slit his throat.
他的四个保镖冲进屋子里 我把他们全杀了
Four of his bodyguards stormed into the room, I clipped them all.
直到今天 在每一场战斗前
To this day, before every battle,
恐惧都会来光顾我
fear visits me,
但现在我把它当朋友一样迎接
but now I embrace it as a friend.
它会使你更快 更强 更聪慧
It's what makes you faster, stronger, smarter.
只要你去控制它
As long as you control it
而不是让它控制你
instead of letting it control you.
你明白了吗
You understand me?
是的 领主
Yes, Baron.
我对你有信心 加百利
I have faith in you, Gabriel.
真的 我觉得我们很相似
Indeed, I sense a kindred spirit,
一个有潜力成长为出色的剪刀军的年轻人
a young man who has the potential to grow into a great Clipper.
甚至有可能成为恶土史上最出色的剪刀军
Maybe the greatest Clipper the Badlands ever known.
我要把这个送给你 以示对你的信心
I'm gonna give you this as a token of my faith.
前提是你能通过这场考验
If you can pass this test.
割伤我 证明你自己
Prove yourself by cutting me.
-领主 我觉得不... -不必多想了
- Baron, I don't think... - Stop your thinking?
将你内心流动的恐惧化为力量 割伤我吧
Use that fear pumping through your heart and cut me.
割伤我
Cut me.
割哪里
Where?
由你决定 加百列
Well, that's entirely up to you, Gabriel.
别让我失望 我已经失望太多次了
Don't be a disappointment, I've had too many in my life.
来吧 割伤我
Go on. Cut me!
我不会一直站在这里等你的
I won't wait here forever.
你到底是剪刀军还是个懦夫 让我看看
Are you a Clipper or a coward? Show me!
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
干得好
Well done.
干得好
Well done.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
大概是周围太吵了
Maybe it's the surroundings.
或者是因为你的梦
Or maybe it's the dreams.
我失眠时 就会训练
When I can't sleep I train.
总共999条杀戮纹身
Nine hundred and ninety-nine kill tats.
如果你想知道的话
In case you were wondering.
你的记录是多少
What's your tally?
404条
Four hundred and four.
这就是他们的操控手段
That's how they manipulate you.
领主们
The Barons.
他们将夺人性命当成游戏
They make it a game out of taking men's lives.
999这个数字挺奇怪的
Nine hundred and ninety-nine seems like an odd number.
只差一条就达到目标了
One short of a goal
但我意识到那只是虚荣心作祟
that I realized was pure vanity.
再说 我也没有多余的皮肤可纹身了
Plus, I was running out of skin.
实际上
The truth is,
我们在一场战斗中杀的人
we've killed more men in single combat
比大部分领主在战争中杀得还多
than most Barons have in their wars.
那是个无法轻易放下的重担
That's not an easy burden to deal with.
你是如何面对这份重担的
How do you deal with it?
通过意识到 相比之下我是个更差的杀手
By realizing I'm a poor killer by comparison.
和什么相比
By comparison to what?
和诸神 若他们存在的话
The gods, if they exist.
他们是最厉害的杀手
They're the greatest killers of all.
但他们通过杀戮展现了对我们的仁慈
But by killing they do us a mercy,
因为这是生命的终结 而不是开端
because it's the end of life, not its beginning,
这定义了活着的意义
that defines what it means to be alive.
选择活在那些时刻里 让我安宁下来
I made my peace by choosing to live in those moments,
让夺走他人生命
by making the taking of a life
成为我本领的最高表现
the highest expression of my skill.
这样 至少其中还有荣誉可言
There's honor in it that way.
这对我行不通
Not for me,
再也不行了
not anymore.
也许杀戮曾是我的全部
Maybe all I've known is killing,
但我现在知道杀戮不是一切
but I know that's not all there is.
那是因为你还相信自己能拥有平凡的生活
That's because you still believe you can have an ordinary life.
也就是说
Which means
你也在走向可怕的大清算
you're headed for an ugly reckoning, too.
所以就这样吗
So that's it?
继续杀人
Just keep killing?
直到我碰上足够厉害 能杀了我的人
Until I run into someone good enough to kill me.
或是足够厉害 配得上我第一千条纹身的人
Or someone good enough to be worth that thousandth tattoo.
或许这是你的决定
Maybe that's your decision.
但我不会放弃追寻更美好的生活
But I'm not willing to give up my chance of a better life.
桑尼
Sunny.
你觉得诸神能退隐吗
Do you think the gods get to retire?
我们杀戮 是因为
We kill because in the end
这是我们的宿命
that's what we're meant to do.
身手不错
Impressive.
去休息吧
Get some rest.
那小曲真是忧郁
That's a melancholy little tune.
我小时候 母亲经常会给我唱这首歌♥
My mother used to sing that to me when I was a kid.
她整个人生就是首忧郁的小曲
Her entire life was a melancholy little tune.
去秘会的护卫队在等我们 你准备好了吗
Our escort to the conclave is waiting. You ready?
沃多
Waldo.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
我告诉过你了
I already told you.
我了解那些玩家 知道他们的优势和弱点
I know the players, their strengths, their weak...
你抛弃了奎恩 选择了帮助我
You backed me over Quinn.
但你没向我要求任何回报
But you never asked for anything.
甚至连摄政王的位子也没要
Not even the regency.
为什么
Why?
当摄政王...
Being Regent...
不仅关乎我做过什么
It's not just what I did.
更关乎我整个人
It's who I was.
当奎恩强迫我退位时
When Quinn retired me,
我只是个可悲的混♥蛋♥
I was one sorry bastard.
我自然很感激能够重回这争权夺利的游戏中
You bet I'm grateful to be back in the game.
我告诉你
I'll tell you something,
从这下面的角度来看 生命非常不同
life looks different from down here.
从轮椅上看
From this chair.
在我还高高站着时
Back when I was standing tall
我对那些底层人♥民♥不屑一顾
I never bothered to notice all the people living on their knees,
那些人的生命 不过是首忧郁的小曲
all the people whose lives are melancholy little tunes.
那是我为之而战的子民
Those are the ones I'm fighting for.
那是我来这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
是吗
Is it?
你怀疑我的诚意吗
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表