剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
战争已经是太久之前的事了
The wars were so long ago,
久到早已被人遗忘
nobody even remembers.
在领主们的时代到来前 世界被黑暗和恐惧笼罩着
Darkness and fear ruled until the time of the barons,
7个男女在混乱中建立起秩序
seven men and women who forged order out of chaos.
人们纷纷涌到他们手下寻求保护
People flocked to them for protection.
那种保护很快变成了奴役
That protection became servitude.
他们禁止使用枪♥支♥
They banished guns
然后训练杀人如麻的战士 他们称之为剪刀军
and trained armies of lethal fighters they called Clippers.
这个世界是建立在鲜血之上的
This world is built on blood.
在这里 没有人是无辜的
Nobody is innocent here.
欢迎来到恶土
Welcome to the Badlands.
你迷路了吗 陌生人
You lost, stranger?
浪人在后面几英里的地方伏击了一个运输队
Nomads ambushed a transport a couple miles back.
杀掉了所有的贱民
Killed all the cogs
不过留了一个活口
except one.
我们不贩卖♥♥人口
We don't deal in human cargo here.
你有什么事
What's your interest?
那票货是我家领主的
The transport belonged to my baron.
瞧瞧啊 兄弟们
Check it out, boys.
眼前来了个活生生的剪刀军呢
We got a real live Clipper here.
你们这些走狗 不都是成群活动的吗
Don't you dogs usually travel in packs?
那个箱子里是什么
What's in the trunk?
关你屁事
That's none of your damn business.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
-上 -杀了他
- Let's go! - Kill him!
深入恶土
第一季 第一集
无处可逃的 小子
There's nowhere to go, kid.
你想告诉我 你为什么会被关进那个箱子里
You want to tell me how you ended up in that trunk
没像其他人一样死掉吗
and not dead like the rest?
估计是运气好吧
Lucky, I guess.
对我撒谎 后果很严重的
Lying to me is a bad idea.
一个叫艳寡妇的人花钱请那些浪人找到我
Someone named the Widow paid those nomads to find me.
那个你来埋
That one's yours.
她叫莎拉
Her name was Sarah.
她不该这样惨死的
She didn't deserve to die this way.
接下来我会怎么样
So now what happens to me?
我会带你回皇堡
I'm taking you back to the fort.
或者你也可以放我走
Or you could let me go.
那对你而言有什么区别
What difference would it make to you?
在我家领主的罂粟田里工作会比你一个人在外面
You'll survive a lot longer working in my baron's poppy fields
活得长久得多
than you will out here.
我情愿碰碰运气
I'll take my chances.
你有名字吗
You got a name?
还是你就突然出现 杀光人 然后离开
Or do you just show up, kill people, and leave?
如果我告诉你 你能闭嘴吗
If I tell you, will you shut up?
我可不做任何保证
Can't make any promises.
桑尼
Sunny.
桑尼[阳光]
Sunny?
怎么 因为你让每个人的生活充满阳光吗
Why, 'cause you brighten everybody's day?
继续挖
Dig.
七
Seven.
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
十
Ten.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three...
欢迎来到皇堡 小子
Welcome to the fort, kid.
五
Five.
一
One.
摄政王驾到
Regent present!
一
One.
二
Two.
-跟我来 -三
- Come on. - Three.
四
Four!
他们是什么人
What is this?
少年军 尚在受训的新一代剪刀军
They're Colts. Clippers in training.
每个孩子都有机会加入我们
Every boy gets the chance to join our ranks.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
那你的余生只能在田里劳作到死了
Then you'll spend the rest of your life working in the fields.
过来 你要见到领主了
Come on. You're about to meet the Baron.
他正在欢迎新人
He's welcoming the new recruits.
以前人们觉得这是本圣书
People once thought this a holy book.
他们相信里面有可以拯救他们的上帝
They believed it held the answers
普度世人的答案
from a god that would save them.
小子们 恶土没有上帝
Boys, there is no god in the Badlands.
我怎么知道呢
How do I know?
最新美剧下载
www.ZiMuZu.tv
供你们吃穿用度 保护你们的可不是上帝
A god does not feed you or clothe you or protect you.
是我
I do.
你们大多是孤儿
Most of you are orphans.
你们的父母在劳役终生后死去
Your parents died after a life of servitude
留下你们来还债
and left you to pay off their debt.
但我给你们另一条出路
But I'm offering you a different path.
你们当中最强的人 将有机会
The strongest among you will have the opportunity
受训成为我的剪刀军
to train as one of my Clippers.
有人觉得剪刀军是冷血无心的杀手
Some see Clippers as cold, heartless killers.
但这皇堡里的人不仅仅是杀手
But the men that fill this fort are more than that.
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
一旦你成为我的家人
Once you're accepted into my family,
就没有其他家人了
there is no other family.
孩子们 我不是叫你们去当和尚
Boys, I'm not asking you to be monks.
你们可以随心所欲
You can wick whatever you want.
但剪刀军的忠心是献给他的领主的
But a Clipper's loyalty is to his Baron.
那是最重要的一条守则
That's the first rule of our code.
作为回报 你们可以享受最好的东西
In return, you get the best of everything--
食物 武器 女人
food, weapons, women.
过来 桑尼
Come here, Sunny.
脱下背心
Remove the vest.
是不是很震撼啊
Quite a sight, isn't it?
每道线都代表一条命
Each mark represents a life,
被桑尼无情无悔 取走的性命
a life that Sunny has taken without remorse, without regret.
因为他只为一个理由杀人
Because he kills for one reason,
是什么理由 桑尼
and what is that, Sunny?
为了保护您的利益 领主
To protect your interests, Baron.
没错
That's right.
为了保护我这个领主的利益
To protect my interests, Baron.
404条人命 都是为我杀的
404 souls, all taken for me.
恶土没一个剪刀军比他更忠心 更令人畏惧
No Clipper in the Badlands is more feared or more loyal.
现在站在你们眼前的这个人
This man standing here is a far cry
和多年前我看到的小可怜真是有天壤之别
from the miserable whelp I laid eyes on all those years ago.
桑尼是在兔子河边被发现的
Sunny was found naked and shivering
全身赤♥裸♥ 瑟瑟发抖
down by the Rabbit River,
没有父母 没有过去
no parents, no past,
没有名字
no name.
我当时心想 恶土都没能要了他的命
I figured if the Badlands hadn't killed him,
他的身体里一定有一股劲
there must be a strength inside him,
所以我收留了他
so I took him in,
把他塑造成今天你们看到的这个人
forged him into the man you see today.
或许 将追随他的脚步的人
Maybe the boy who will follow in his footsteps
就在这个屋子里
is in this room.
是你吗
Is it you?
是你吗
Or you?
还是你呢
Or you?
现在 我要问
Now, I ask,
你们想成为我的家人吗
do you want to be part of my family?
想 长官
Yes, sir!
你们想拥有最好的一切吗
Do you want the best of everything?
想 领主
Yes, Baron.
你们想以我之名去杀戮吗
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表