剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
You were always arrogant.
你做过头了 奎恩
You overreached, Quinn.
我们相聚于此 都是因为一个女人
We're all gathered here because of one woman--
艳寡妇
the Widow.
她认为她手段比我们高明 制胜了我们
She believes she's outplayed and outmaneuvered us.
一旦我们今晚两败俱伤
Plans to take over our territories
她就会夺取我们的领地
once we've destroyed each other tonight.
你大脑所患的病 的确让你充满幻想啊
That sickness in your head has made you delusional.
不 那让我保持警惕
No, it's made me vigilant.
让我看得清楚明白
Given me clarity.
帮我找到 新的力量
Helped me find new strength.
一旦你死了
After you're dead,
下一个就是她
she's next.
我猜 想跟你谈谈是不可能的了吧
I assume a conversation's out of the question?
你将是我的最后一道纹身
You're going to be my last tattoo.
MK 住手
M.K., stop!
我知道你可以控制住的
I know you can control this.
如果你们想带走他
If you wanna take him,
得先过我这一关才行
you'll have to go through me first.
欢迎回家 莉迪亚
Welcome home, Lydia.
你把薇儿安全送回家了吗
You got Veil back safely?
MK的事 你撒谎了
You lied about M.K.
我当时是想保护他
I was trying to protect him.
被我伤害吗
From me?
我怕你把他变成杀人武器
From what you want to turn him into.
他不是武器 他就是个小男孩
He's not a weapon, he's a boy.
蒂尔达 你还不明白吗
Tilda, don't you understand?
我是唯一想救他的人
I'm the only one trying to save him.
你是怎么知道他的存在的
How did you even know he existed?
因为我以前也跟MK一样
Because I used to be like M.K.
很特殊
Special.
蒂尔达 药酒是哪一瓶
Tilda, which bottle is the tincture?
没人可以欺骗我 桑尼
Nobody double-crosses me, Sunny.
就算是恶土最厉害的剪刀军也不行
Not even the best Clipper in the Badlands.
跟你不一样 我不是个杀手
Unlike you, I'm not a killer.
我是个商人
I'm a trader.
像你这样一个极具本领的人
And a man with a talent like yours
可是件很贵重的商品
is a very valuable commodity.
你想离开恶土是吗
You wanted to leave the Badlands?
你的愿望将被满足
You got your wish.
想逃离恶土可没那么容易
There is no easy way out of the Badlands.
没有捷径 没有办法
No shortcuts, no deals.
我现在明白了
I know that now.
或许桑尼和我不配获得救赎
Maybe Sunny and I don't deserve redemption.
或许我的黑暗永远无法被降服
Maybe my darkness will never be tamed.
但有一点我确定无疑
There's only one thing I know for sure.
旅途才刚刚开始
The journey has just begun.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表