剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
薇儿
Veil?
那是...
Is that...
桑尼和你在一起吗 M.K.呢
Is Sunny with you? Is M.K.?
我要见艳寡妇
I need to see The Widow.
你这偷东西的小混♥蛋♥
You thieving little shit.
没人能偷我的东西
No one steals from me.
那么点血就让你吓破胆了吗
You're afraid of a little blood?
求你了 别这样 我很抱歉
Please. Please, I'm sorry.
你会后悔的
You will be.
M.K.
M.K.
艾瓦
Ava.
武师们会来追捕我们的
The Abbots are gonna come after us.
我们得快点走了
We need to move.
我无法想象奎恩让你经受了何种磨难
I can't imagine what Quinn has put you through.
但你在这里和我们一起是安全的
But you'll be safe here with us now.
你和桑尼的孩子都会得到庇护
Both you and Sunny's boy.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我听说你本该帮助我们离开恶土
Heard you were the one who was gonna help us get out of the Badlands.
结果有些不尽人意 对吧
Well, that didn't work out too well, did it?
抱歉
Sorry.
也许我能帮你找到他
Perhaps I could help you find him.
但首先 我需要你帮我个忙
But first I need a favor.
你能告诉我奎恩囚禁你的地方吗
Do you think you could show me where Quinn kept you?
我不是要你再回去
I'm not asking you to go anywhere near there again.
我只是要确保他不能再伤害其他人了
I just... I need to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else.
好的 我想可以
Yeah... I think so.
你能帮我个忙
Would you do me a favor
从抽屉里拿点东西给我吗
and get something out of that drawer?
M.K.从我这里偷走的
M.K. stole that from me.
我之前并不知情
I... I didn't know.
那孩子总是出人意料
That boy is always full of surprises.
你能翻译里面的句子吗
Were you able to translate any of the text?
不行
No.
不 我之前从未见过这种语言
No, I've never seen a language like this before.
再试试
Try again.
这很重要
It's important.
此战的成败也许就在此一举
Might even help us win this war.
布兰卡峰旅馆
我们的确需要进食修整
We do need food and rest.
也许我们该想明白 我们到底要去往何处
Maybe we could figure out where the hell we're going.
不 我们必须继续前进
No, we need to keep moving.
武师们有个设备 能追踪你的天赋
The Abbots have a device that can track your Gift.
如果我已经失去天赋 他们便追踪不了
Not if I don't have my Gift anymore.
艾瓦 瞧我脸上的伤
Ava, look at my face.
-为什么我没有堕入黑暗 -我不知道
- Why didn't I go dark? - I don't know.
也许和镜室有关
Maybe it had something to do with the mirror chamber.
你在那里看到了什么
What did you see in there?
我们该走了
We should go.
八戒老弟 你真是生不逢时啊
Bajie, my boy, you were born at the wrong time.
我们必须马上离开这里
We need to get out of here right now!
是梅克斯人追来了吗
Is it the Mechs?
比那糟糕多了
Much worse.
你去开车 我在后面和你会合
You get the car and I'll meet you out back.
那个男孩就在附近
The boy's close.
信♥号♥♥从大厅里传来
Signal's coming from down the hall.
靠 靠 靠
Shit! Shit! Shit!
信♥号♥♥又消失了
Lost it again.
那个男孩应该就在这儿
Boy should be right here.
信♥号♥♥又变清晰了
Signal's clean again.
一定是出故障了
Must have been a malfunction.
信♥号♥♥从正西边传来
Signal's coming from due west of here.
我们走
Let's go.
你知道他们是谁 对不对
You know who they are, don't you?
-什么 -他们到底是什么人
- What? - Who are they?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
-快说 -好吧
- Come on! - All right!
好吧
All right.
他们是武师
They're Abbots.
他们意志坚定又疯狂
They are single-minded and crazy
是十分危险的人物
and they are very dangerous.
-把钥匙给我 -我刚刚说什么来着
- Give me the keys. - What did I just tell you?
他们抓走了我的朋友 一个男孩
They have my friend. A boy.
我们再给你找个男孩不就得了
Well, we'll get you another boy.
忘了他吧
Just forget about him.
你怎么会那么了解他们
How do you know so much about them?
上车再告诉你 走吧 快点
I'll tell you in the car. Come on. Come on.
不找到那男孩 我是不会到长城去的
I'm not going to the Wall without that boy.
你为什么不听我的劝告
Why won't you listen to me?
八戒 我在请求你帮助我
Bajie. I'm asking you for your help.
我做不到
I... I can't.
除了那个什么都行 但这事我办不到 真的
Anything but that. I just... I just can't do it. I can't.
桑尼
Sunny...
桑尼
Sunny.
桑尼
Sunny.
西阿瓦隆
领主
Baron.
是艳寡妇 她似乎找到我们了
It's The Widow. She seems to have found us.
今晚独自来我家 不要带武器
召集一队人马
Put a team together.
你觉得他们在庆祝什么
What do you think they were celebrating?
不知道
No idea.
旧世界有很多奇怪的仪式
The Old World had a lot of strange rituals.
你觉得他们预见到末日了吗
Do you think they knew it was coming?
谁
Who?
建造这个地方的人
The people who built this place.
你觉得他们早知道世界要结束了吗
Do you think they knew it was all gonna end?
宗师说没有什么会真正地结束
Master says that nothing ever truly ends.
"整个世界就是一个无尽的轮回"
"The whole world is an endless cycle of rebirths."
怎么了
What's wrong?
我已经没有宗师了
I don't have a Master anymore.
我什么都没有了
I don't have anything.
如果这一切都是个错误怎么办
What if this is all a mistake?
我的一生
My whole life,
都只有一个信仰
I've believed in one thing.
如今
Now,
我不知道该何去何从
I don't even know what I'm supposed to be.
那你的家人呢
What about your family?
我连自己的亲生父母都不记得了
I don't even remember my real parents.
有些事比不记得更可怕
There's worse things than not remembering.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你真的想知道我在镜子里看到什么了吗
You really wanna know what I saw in those mirrors?
我看到了我母亲
I saw my mom.
她在我的怀里死去
I held her in my arms as she died.
是我杀了她
I killed her.
我杀了她 艾瓦
I killed her, Ava.
宗师说那些幻象未必是真实的
The Master says those visions can't always be trusted.
宗师错了
Master's wrong.
我能感觉到
I could feel it.
我知道自己做了什么
I know what I did.
我要求你不带武器独自前来
I requested you come alone with no weapons.
就像上次秘会一样 是吗
Just like the conclave, hmm?
你还杀了我的一个守卫
And you clipped one of my guards.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
告诉我
Tell me,
你是怎么找到我的地堡的
how did you find my bunker?
恕我直言
With due respect,
你并没有你自以为的那样聪明
you're not as clever as you think.
你从来就不聪明
You never were.
你是靠自己找到我的 是吗
You tracked me down all by yourself, did you?
你这个老瘸子还真有几分能耐
You're not bad for an old cripple.
如果你之前肯偶尔听取我的建议
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表