剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
祝你这次任务顺利
I wish you luck on your mission.
运气
Luck?
那只是弱者的愿望罢了
That's wishful thinking for the weak.
我的剪刀军已经做好了充分准备
My Clippers are prepared.
你不在的期间
While you're gone,
我希望能进入通风室
I'd like access to the ventilation room.
亨利还需要阳光
Henry still needs sunlight.
当然可以
Of course.
你知道你和那孩子对我有多重要
You know how much you and the boy mean to me.
你们的安全永远是最重要的
Your safety and care always come first.
所以我会把埃德加留下来
That's why I'm leaving Edgar behind.
他完全有能力照顾你们 满足你们的需要
He's more than capable of attending to your needs.
埃德加是个好人 但我们能照顾好自己
Edgar's a good man, but we'll be fine by ourselves.
我可不会冒这个风险
I'd never take that chance.
我以前一直幻想着将来有一天把这个交给我儿子
I always imagined giving this to my son one day.
如果我回不来
If I don't return,
我希望把这个留给亨利
I want Henry to have it.
我不能收
I can't accept that.
我执意如此
I insist.
有人说这个世界会毁于大火中
Now, some may say the world will end in fire.
有人说毁于寒冰中
Some say ice.
从我尝到过的欲望滋味来看
From what I've tasted of desire,
我赞同那些认为会毁于大火中的人
I hold with those who favor fire.
富有远见的话
Visionary words,
那是数个世纪前的一位智者写下的
written by a wise man centuries ago.
火 纯净 真实
Fire is pure and true,
不像某些笼络了大权的人
unlike certain humans who amass power
结果却变得腐♥败♥ 软弱
only to grow corrupt and weak.
恶土如今就是由这种人在领导着
The Badlands are now led by people such as this!
我知道 因为我也曾是其中之一
I know because I was one.
但我感谢那烧毁了我虚幻帝国的大火
But I give thanks to the fire that consumed my false empire,
让我来到地下 和你们在一起
and brought me underground here with you.
那场火赐予了我纯净 以及新的机会
That fire gave me clarity. And another chance.
彻底净化这片土地
To cleanse this land once and for all.
但这一次
But this time,
我们就是大火
we are the fire.
我们将一起焚烧那些骗子和暴君
Together, we will torch these liars and despots.
我们的烈焰将让整片土地得到新生
Our fire will regenerate the land
让生命再次蓬勃兴盛
and let life flourish again.
我们纯净又真实
Now we are the pure and the true!
我们纯净又真实
We are the pure and the true!
你们准备好成为解放的火花了吗
Are you ready to be that spark of liberation?
好了
Yeah!
你们愿意在地狱烈火中牺牲吗
Are you willing to die in the flames of the inferno?
愿意 领主
Yes, Baron!
那我们就将这世界彻底焚毁吧
Then let's burn this world to the ground
然后建立新世界
and start anew.
深入恶土
第二季 第四集
第十章 铁狐掌
你打扮得光彩照人
You look exceptionally fine.
如果我们要死 至少是美丽地死去
If we go down, at least we go down with style.
想听听一个老幸存者的意见吗
Want some advice from an old survivor?
你是艳寡妇
You are The Widow.
当你走进那个房♥间
When you walk into that room,
一定要出乎他们的意料
be what they least expect you to be.
无所畏惧
Fearless.
水母
Jellyfish.
周领主
Baron Chau.
瞧瞧他们
Look at them all.
一帮招摇炫耀的孔雀
A bunch of preening peacocks.
我之前还不信你会来呢
You know, I wasn't convinced you'd show up.
有人将我说服了
I was talked into it.
沃多肯替你效力 你很幸运
You're lucky to have Waldo.
其他领主都很尊敬他
The other Barons respect him.
如果奎恩听了他的建议 或许到现在还活着
If Quinn had kept his counsel, he'd probably still be alive.
我们就实话实说吧
Let's be honest with each other.
你嫁给了一个领主
You married a Baron,
杀了他 然后夺了他的头衔
killed him and took his title.
我不过是杀了禽兽自卫而已
I defended myself against a monster,
我相信换做是你也会这么做的
as I'm sure you would've.
我是从最底层爬上来的
I started at the bottom,
最初在我父亲手下当少年军
as a Colt for my father.
相信我 我训练时比其他姐♥妹♥们♥用功十倍
And believe me, I trained ten times as hard as my sisters.
但我的头衔是正当得来的
But I earned my title fairly
靠的是比别人更强悍的力量 更渴望成功的欲望
by being tougher and hungrier than anybody else.
我以前其实挺喜欢你丈夫的
You know, I quite liked your husband actually.
他是个冷血的混♥蛋♥ 但我们理解彼此
He was a cold-hearted bastard, but we understood each other.
我丝毫不惊讶
That doesn't surprise me in the least.
领主
Baron.
沃多
Waldo.
你还是这么迷人
You look ravishing as always.
我能和我的领主私下聊一聊吗
Might I have a private moment with my Baron?
当然
Of course.
没有她的那一票 我们能成事吗
Can we do this without her vote?
不可能
Not a chance.
我感受到了这房♥间里冰冷的气氛
I've taken the temperature of the room. It's, uh, chilly.
布罗德莫会支持莱德
Broadmore's gonna back Ryder
因为莱德许诺给他好处
'cause Ryder's made him promises.
哈山和洛哈斯觉得莱德过分了
Hassan and Rojas think Ryder has overstepped,
但除非我们获得多数票
but they won't vote with us
否则他们也不会投给我们 所以你需要周
unless we get a majority, so you need Chau.
我受命前来报告 所有的难民
I've been told to report that all the refugees
在艳寡妇回来之前 都已被限制在各自区域
have been confined to their quarters until The Widow returns.
奥黛莎 我都快认不出你了
Odessa, I hardly recognized you.
从"玩偶"化作蝴蝶
Doll to butterfly.
我也快认不出我自己了
Hardly recognize myself.
从炼油厂出来后 你也算是破茧成蝶
It's quite a metamorphosis from the oil refinery.
你该回到院子里去 训练马上要开始了
You should get back to the courtyard. Training's about to begin.
其实 我想你可以训练我
Actually, I thought you could train me.
我现在是摄政王 我不再做那些事了
I'm Regent now. I don't do that anymore.
我得保护母亲的利益
I have to protect Mother's interests.
所以她为什么不带你去
So why hasn't she taken you?
我听说她和其他领主有个大会议
I heard there's a big meeting with all the other Barons.
她让我留在这里掌管一切
She left me here in charge.
沃多前去保护她了
Waldo went to protect her.
那个坐轮椅的老头
The old man in a wheelchair?
我还以为艳寡妇的理想就是赋予女人♥大♥权呢
I thought The Widow was about empowering women.
的确如此
She is.
你不觉得这个世界已经被男人糟蹋够了吗
Don't you think the world's been screwed over enough by men?
别自欺欺人了 她应该带你去的
Come on. She should have taken you.
那不是我说了算 一切由她决定
It wasn't my decision, it was hers.
也许有时候 你应该保护她不被她自己伤害
Maybe sometimes, you should protect her from herself.
M.K.
M.K.!
M.K.
M.K.!
妈 妈
Mom? Mom?
妈
Mom?
M.K. 你来了
M.K., it's you.
妈 妈 发生什么事了
Mom. Mom, what happened?
我原谅你所做的一切
Everything you've done, I forgive you.
什么 不 不
What? No. No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
没用的
There's no use.
我告诉过你别再回来
I told you not to come back.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
照照镜子
Look in the mirror.
告诉我
Tell me!
你才是双手沾满鲜血的人
You're the one with blood on your hands.
你在哪
Where are you?
某人看起来很忙啊
Someone looks busy.
我在做早餐
I'm making breakfast.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表