剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
What if I told you there are ways to...
重新唤醒你的力量呢
Reactivate your power?
你从哪弄到的
Where did you get this?
它从我这被拿走了 但你是知道的
It was taken from me, but you knew that.
很幸运 物归原主了
Fortunately, it found its way back to us.
我们可以互相治愈 恢复已经失去的东西
We can heal each other, reclaim what's been lost.
一旦恢复天赋 我们将可以终结苦难...
With our Gifts restored we can end misery...
不不 我不想恢复天赋
No, no, I don't want my Gift back.
我伤害过太多人了
I've hurt too many people.
但如果你学会控制它...
But if you learn to control it...
我不想去控制它
I don't want to control it.
我现在自♥由♥了
I'm free now.
那你对于重获的自♥由♥有何打算
And what do you plan to do with your newfound freedom,
寻找阿兹拉 你指望在那里找到什么
search for Azra? What do you expect to find there?
和平
Peace.
想想蒂尔达 想想我们能救多少人的性命
Think of Tilda, think of all the lives we could save.
他们难道不值得拥有和平吗
Don't they deserve peace, too?
总之 你想做什么都随你的意
Anyway, you're free to do as you wish,
我只想让你在你踏上漫漫征途之前
all I ask is you consider my proposition
考虑一下我的提议
before your long journey.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
新来的人 其他领地逃来的难民
New arrivals, refugees from the other territories.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们在日落前应该能到达奎恩的地堡
We should reach Quinn's bunker by sunset.
等战斗结束 奎因死去之后呢
And when the fight's over and Quinn's dead?
接下来要怎样
What then?
你回归你的家庭 我们分道扬镳
You embrace your family, and we go our separate ways.
很简单 不是吗
Simple enough, wouldn't you say? Hmm?
不知为什么 我总觉得
Somehow, I don't think
跟你打交道没有任何事是简单的
anything's ever simple with you.
我可能会失去的东西跟你一样多
I've just as much to lose as you.
你还需要什么才能相信
What more do you need to be convinced
我是出于好意才出手
I'm acting in good faith?
艳寡妇
Widow!
艳寡妇在哪 我要见艳寡妇
Where is The Widow? I demand to see The Widow!
艳寡妇
Widow!
我有份来自地堡的信
I bring a message from the Armadillo's nest.
放开她
Let her go.
如你所愿 领主
As you wish, Baron.
我希望这条消息值得你付出你的命
I hope that this message was worth your life.
不是给你的 领主
It's not for you, Baron.
是给他的
It's for him.
来自薇儿的
From Veil.
奎恩只是想扰乱你的大脑
Quinn's just trying to get inside of your head.
-立刻杀了他 -让他说
- Kill him now. - Let him speak.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
她是领主的新妻子
She's the Baron's new wife.
什么
What?
薇儿想让你知道
Veil wants to let you know
她的儿子 亨利 认奎恩为他真正的父亲
that her son, Henry, recognizes Quinn as his true father.
那不可能
That's not possible.
艳寡妇不是你的盟友
The Widow is not your ally.
如果你跟她一同进攻奎恩
If you march with her on Quinn,
她的势力在你身边 你是在自寻死路
with her forces beside you, you march to your own death.
他在撒谎 奎恩害怕了
He's lying. Quinn's afraid,
他是在离间我们
he's just trying to turn you against me.
就是这个女人把薇儿交易给了奎恩
Says the woman who traded Veil to Quinn.
-是真的吗 -够了
- Is that true? - Enough!
来人把这个垃圾杀了
Somebody put this filth out of his misery.
结盟到此结束
The alliance is over.
寻找掩护
Take cover!
桑尼
Sunny!
我都厌倦老是救你了
I am getting tired of saving you.
谢谢
Thanks.
一张书签 那就是你救我的好方法吗
A bookmark! That's your big idea to help save me, is it?
你终究还是逃出来了 不是吗
Well, you escaped, didn't you?
是啊 但不是你的功劳
Yeah, no thanks to you.
你这伤是逃出来的过程中弄的吗
Is that how you got all banged up?
这个吗 不不不 这是我自己弄的
This? No, no, no, no, this is self- inflicted.
我在假扮一个逃跑的贱民
I was portraying the part of a runaway Cog.
看门人完全相信了 我...
The gatekeepers totally bought it, I was...
听着 我要你找到MK
Listen, I need you to find M.K.
我得走了 明白吗
I gotta go, okay?
好的 但你要去哪
Yes, yes, but where you going?
找奎恩 我家人在他手上
Quinn. He has my family.
我们在皇堡会合 MK知道路线
Just meet me at the Fort, M.K. knows how to get there.
-桑尼... -找到MK 知道吗
- Sunny... - Just get M.K., okay?
好的 我保证 但...
Yes, I promise. But, hey...
小心点
Be careful.
八戒
Bajie?
我们走
Let's go.
八戒 你跑来这里干什么
Bajie, what are you doing here?
没时间解释了 桑尼派我来的
No time to explain, Sunny sent me.
桑尼在哪
Where's Sunny?
桑尼去找奎恩报仇了
Sunny is headed for Quinn, all right?
马上就要天下大乱了
All hell is breaking loose.
我的天
Oh, my God.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, wait, where you going?
去帮他
To help him?
不不不 他需要你活着
No, no, no, he needs you to stay alive.
那行 我们有什么计划
Okay then, then what's our plan?
我们要在皇堡碰面
All right, we have to meet at the Fort.
他说你知道怎么走
He said you'd know the way.
-是的 我可以带路 -好的
- Yeah, I can get us there. - Okay.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
桑尼想让我们从艳寡妇那里把阿兹拉书偷走
Sunny wants us to snatch the Azra book from The Widow.
-八戒 -我知道这任务不轻松 朋友
- Bajie... - Now, this is gonna be no easy task, my friend,
但如果说我们能看到阿兹拉...
but if we ever see Azra...
八戒 我知道那本书在哪儿
Bajie, I, I know where the book is.
天啊 真的吗
Huh. No shit.
你应该早点说出来的
You should've just chipped in earlier.
放在温室里了
It's in the Conservatory.
艳寡妇打算用它帮我们恢复黑暗能力
The Widow's planning to use it to get our powers back.
小跳蚤真是一点没变
Same old Flea.
等等 艳寡妇就是小跳蚤吗
Wait, The Widow is Flea?
是啊
Yeah.
是你训练的艳寡妇
You trained The Widow?
没错 听着
Uh, yeah. Listen,
让她掌控着那本书 没人是安全的
with that book in her possession, no one's safe.
她看不懂那本书
Well, she doesn't know how to read it.
再说了 罗盘现在在修道院
Besides, with the compass back at the Monastery,
那本书对我们也没什么用
the book doesn't do us any good.
关于那个...
Yeah, um, about that...
那个罗盘远在天边近在眼前
The compass could be closer than you think.
你一直都带在身上吗
You've had that this whole time?
是的 抱歉 我有信任问题 毕竟有个烂父亲
Yeah, sorry. Trust issues, shitty father.
桑尼可以指望你帮我吗
Can Sunny depend on you to help me?
MK 我的朋友
M.K., my friend,
似乎命运之神让我们相遇是有原因的
it seems that dear Mother Fate has brought us together for a reason.
开始行动吧
Let's do it.
嘘 好了 宝贝 别哭了
Shh, come on baby, come on. Shh.
从地堡的另一端都能听到小孩的哭声
You can hear that baby from the other end of the bunker.
他需要他的母亲
He needs his mother.
薇儿必须受点教训
Veil must learn her lesson.
那就另外想个方式教训她
Then find some other way to teach her.
别连带着亨利也惩罚
Don't punish Henry, too.
奎恩 他饿了
Quinn, he's hungry.
我的一个手下会护送你们去薇儿那里
One of my men will escort you to Veil.
一刻都不准离开他
Do not leave his side.
亨利吃完奶后 你要直接把他带到我这儿来
Afterwards, you'll bring Henry straight back to me.
没事的 亨利 没事的
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表