剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
我们正迅速流失贱民
We're losing Cogs by the hour.
再这样下去 就没办法完成订单了
If this keeps up, we won't be able to fill our orders.
加快生产
Speed up production.
给我出来
Show yourselves!
求你了
Please.
我愿意支持你
I'll support you.
之前在秘会上我倒是需要你的支持
I could have used your support at the conclave.
现在我只需要你的一样东西 哈山
Now I only need one thing from you, Hassan.
就是你的脑袋
It's your head.
深入恶土
第二季 第八集
第十四章 蝎尾之刺
这耗费的时间太久了
This is taking too long.
-三个人吗 -三个人
- Three people? - Three people.
好的
All right.
谢谢 非常感谢 再见
Thank you. Thank you. Cheers.
搞定了
Done deal.
他们会开车送我们穿越长城 把我们放下
They'll drive us through the wall, drop us off,
然后我们就能回家了
then we're home free.
你确定这是个好主意吗
You sure it's a good idea?
你还有更好的主意吗
Well, have you got a better one?
我们又不能从合法的关口散步走过去 对吧
It's not like we can just stroll through a legitimate checkpoint, is it?
我们会被抓住 像牲口一样被打上烙印
We'll be caught, branded like animals
整个下半辈子都要被锁链捆在一起
and chained together for the rest of our natural lives.
我很抱歉 但是...
And I'm sorry but...
我不想再跟你被锁在一起了
I don't want to be chained to you again.
我 我真的不想了
I... I don't want to be.
他们值得信任吗
You can trust them?
不 不能完全信任
No, not really.
他们毕竟是走私犯 但有钱能使鬼推磨啊
I mean, they're smugglers but our coin is good.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你们两个真叫人难以置信
Unbelievable. The pair of you.
你们就不能说一句 "你太棒了 八戒
How about, "Oh, you're fantastic, Bajie.
没有你我们不可能做到 八戒
"We couldn't have done it without you, Bajie.
谢谢你所做的一切 八戒"
"Thanks for everything, Bajie."
我准备好接受你们的感谢了
I'm ready for that thank you now.
走吧 快
Let's go. Let's go.
我没问题
I'm all right.
把门打开
Open up!
麦克索
开车
Let's ride.
好吧
Okay.
校车
所有人都下车
Everybody off!
等等 等等 等等...
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
那些是周的剪刀军
Those are Chau's Clippers.
该死
Ah, shit!
他们肯定是把人走私过来
They must smuggle the people through,
卖♥♥给周 她能拿到双倍的钱
sell them back to Chau, she doubles her profits.
这对我们而言意味着什么
What does this mean for us?
意味着我们完蛋了 小子
It means we're screwed, kid.
里面还有三个
There are three more inside.
终点站到了
This is the end of the line!
你们可以下车
You can get off
也可以被剁成碎片
or you'll be carried out in pieces.
由你们自己决定
It's up to you.
你们自己选
Your move.
去抓住他们
Go fetch.
把车包围起来
Surround the bus!
射击 趴下
Fire! Get down!
结束了
Oh, it's over.
怎么了 你在干什么
What? What you doing?
欢迎来到恶土
Welcome to the Badlands.
西阿瓦隆
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我来这里自然是做了应急准备的
I didn't come in here without a contingency.
只要发生任何事 沃多已经收到命令
Anything happens, Waldo has orders
把奎恩的藏身地泄露给其他领主
to reveal Quinn's location to the other Barons
并发动蝴蝶军袭击这里
and send the Butterflies in to attack.
米涅娃
Minerva.
把礼物带出来
Bring out the gift.
打开好吗
Shall we?
好啊
Indeed.
我把布罗德莫领主的头颅献给你
I present you Baron Broadmore's head.
这是我承诺的哈山领主的头颅
And here is Baron Hassan's, as promised.
其他箱子里是什么
And what's in the others?
那是布罗德莫留在这世上的东西
That's Broadmore's legacy.
他的妻子和孩子们的头颅
The heads of his wives and children.
我们之前没说要杀他们 他的女儿们是无辜的
That wasn't the deal. His girls are innocent.
没人可以永远无辜
No one stays innocent forever.
你的存在让我明白女孩可以有多危险
You yourself taught me how dangerous a girl can be.
明白我的意思了吗
See what I mean?
跟我来吧
Shall we?
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
-可是 母亲... -我叫你待在这里
- But, Mother... - I said stay.
走吧 进去
Let's go. Get in.
快走
Let's go.
快点
Move it.
至少我们回到恶土了
At least we're back in the Badlands.
别露出...
Don't get that...
别露出那副表情 拜托
Don't get that look, please.
求你了 我最讨厌你那个样子
Please, I hate it when you get that look.
你数得过来吗
Can you count?
他们人数太多 你杀不完的
There are too many of 'em. You can't kill 'em all.
我没打算杀人
I'm not planning on killing anybody.
我只需要谈谈
All I need to do is talk.
我可是胡扯大王
I am the king of bullshit,
我都没办法靠耍嘴皮子让我们脱身
even I couldn't talk our way out of this.
就是你的鬼话害我们被困在这里 记得吗
Your bullshit's what got us here in the first place, remember?
守卫
Guard?
你...你在干什么 你要干嘛
Wha... What are you doing? What are you doing?
对 就是你
Yeah, you!
过来
Get over here.
现在就带我去见你的领主
Take me to your Baron now.
她会想见我的
She's gonna wanna see me.
《失乐园》 约翰·弥尔顿著
一个喜欢古典文学的杀手
A killer who enjoys the classics.
你真是独一无二 桑尼
You are a rare find, Sunny.
你为何回到恶土
What brings you back to the Badlands?
因为我的家人
My family.
你从极荒之地逃出生天
You've made it through the Outlying Territories alive.
那证明了你的决心
That's testament to your determination.
只可惜你活下来却发现
Unfortunately you've survived only to discover
恶土已变得和长城外的世界
that the Badlands has become just as treacherous
一样险恶
as the world beyond The Wall.
什么意思
What do you mean?
奎恩还活着
Quinn is alive.
他已与艳寡妇结盟
He is aligned with The Widow.
他所经之处 尸横遍野
He's left a trail of blood and bodies.
结盟
Aligned?
他们可是死敌
They're sworn enemies.
布罗德莫和哈山都已经掉了脑袋
Broadmore and Hassan have already lost their heads.
据可靠消息
And I have it on good authority
我就是他们杀戮名单上的下一个
that I'm next on their kill list.
消息来源是谁
And whose authority is that?
奎恩的一个忠臣
One of Quinn's loyalists.
可惜他在说出他们藏身之处前
I'm afraid he bit off his own tongue
就咬掉了自己的舌头 不过...
before he revealed their location, but...
我知道奎恩很快就会发起进攻
I know it won't be long before Quinn strikes.
所以我有个提议
Which brings me to my offer.
你曾是恶土最致命的剪刀军
You were once the deadliest Clipper in the Badlands.
我希望你重拾那个身份
I want you to take up that mantle again
当我的摄政王
and become my Regent.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表