剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
'不' 他说
'No,' answered he.
'或许你叫伦佩斯提金[侏儒怪]'"
'Then perhaps your name is Rumpelstiltskin.'"
准备好拍X光片了吗
Are you ready to do your X-ray?
准备好了
It's time.
好了
Okay.
那样就可以了
That should do it.
为什么我总想让你
Why do I always feel like
帮我理一下头发
asking you to take a little off the top?
你放心让我拿着剪刀吗
You'd trust me with scissors?
我都放心把我的命交给你了
I already trust you with my life.
但你说的也对 剪出个好发型可要难多了
But you're right, a good haircut is a riskier proposition.
莉迪亚总是坚持亲自给我理发
Lydia always insisted on cutting mine herself.
后悔了
Regrets?
没有给她任何东西就把她赶走了
For turning her out with nothing but the clothes on her back?
我当时被蒙骗
I was duped into thinking
以为她要杀了我那美丽的小新娘
she tried to kill my lovely young bride
结果她却跟我儿子搞在了一起
who has since taken up with my son.
我早该看出洁德是个投机主义者
I should've seen Jade for the opportunist she was.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. I didn't know.
信任
Trust
是如此脆弱的东西 薇儿
is such a delicate thing, Veil,
很容易被爱或恨蒙蔽
so easily clouded by love, or hate.
我在想...
I was wondering, um...
这些训练
All this training.
你的手下是在为什么做准备
What, what is it that your men are preparing for?
这么说吧
Let's just say
我们最终都会为我们的罪行付出代价
we all pay for our sins, eventually.
除了我们当中那些依然保持纯洁的人
Except for those of us who are still pure,
对吧 亨利
ain't that right, Henry?
光片需要一会儿才能冲印出来
Well, this will take a little while to develop.
我到时会把结果告诉你的
I'll bring you the results.
如果你不介意的话 这次我想在这等着
I'll wait here this time, if you don't mind.
你母亲救了我的命
Your mother saved my life.
两次
Twice.
一次是在这里治好了我的剑伤
Once from a sword wound right here,
另一次是我颅内的肿瘤
and the other from a malady in my head.
她逼我喝下这些恶心的药
She makes me drink these foul concoctions,
但它们消除了我的头痛
but they have banished my headaches.
怎么样了
How are we doing in there?
快好了
Almost done.
来看看
There.
和上个月比没什么变化
No change from last month.
你真是创造了奇迹
You're a worker of wonders.
我发誓 我感觉自己年轻了十岁
I swear, I feel ten years younger.
那就继续保持下去
Let's keep it that way.
好的 明白我的意思了吧 亨利
Yeah, you see what I mean, Henry?
你就乖乖喝奶吧
You stick to milk.
这是我的建议
This is my recommendation.
-晚餐时见了 -好
- I'll see you at dinner? - Yeah.
你朋友不怎么说话
Your friend doesn't talk much.
是啊
No.
他更喜欢揍人
He prefers punching people,
在他不能砍人或把人切成块的时候
when he's not slicing and dicing them up.
真的吗
Is that true?
你喜欢动手不动口
You prefer fighting to talking?
我师♥父♥曾跟我提过一个传奇的剪刀军
My mentor once told me of a legendary Clipper,
一个离开恶土后就杳无音信的摄政王
a Regent who left the Badlands, never to be heard of again.
他名叫纳撒尼尔
His name was Nathaniel.
纳撒尼尔·穆恩
Nathaniel Moon.
我好像听过那个名字
Seems I heard that name.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
他们叫他"银月"
They call him "Silver Moon."
他们说他在极荒之地徘徊 猎杀逃亡者
They say he prowls the Territories, hunting for fugitives.
别相信流言 我的朋友
Don't believe the whispers, my friend.
没错 我偶尔也会把一些逃亡的人交过去领赏
Sure, I bring in the odd runner now and then.
但我来这里不是为了抓捕你们领赏
But I'm not out here for your bounties.
在恶土的时候
See, back in the Badlands,
我们会为了领主互相残杀
we would kill each other for our Barons.
但在这里 我觉得我们更像是
But out here, out here I like to think of us as, uh,
兄弟 而不是敌人
brothers, not enemies.
你为什么要离开
Why'd you leave?
你当时在寻找什么
What were you looking for?
安宁吧
Peace, I guess.
不论这个世界有多残酷
Doesn't matter how brutal the world is,
如果你杀的人够多 你就会被掏空
if you kill enough, it hollows you out.
我大概是想看看能不能找回完整的自己吧
I guess, I wanted to see if I could make myself whole again,
甚至找到某种救赎
even find some kind of redemption.
你找到了吗
And did you?
我在这里遇到了她
I met her out here.
一个军阀的女儿
A warlord's daughter.
我在一次较量中赢了她的人
I won her in battle...
然后她赢得了我的心
...and then she won me.
我们生了个儿子
We had a son.
但因为他们 我很幸福
But because of them, I was happy.
打从心底感受到的幸福
I mean, the kind you can feel in your gut.
就像体内有团暖暖的火在燃烧
It's like a warm fire going on in there.
我每分每秒都有那样的感觉
That's how I felt every moment.
只要看着他们就很满足
Just looking at them.
我早该知道美好不会长久
I should've known it couldn't last.
我以前以为来追杀我的会是我的领主
I used to think it would be my Baron to come after me.
结果
Instead,
却是我为领主杀的一个人♥渣♥浪人的兄弟
it was the brother of a Nomad scum that I clipped for him.
他花了很多年追寻我的下落
Took him years to track me down.
但最后他找到的不是我 而是我的妻儿
Only, instead of finding me, he found my wife and my son.
我回家时
I came home,
发现他们的头颅在厨房♥的桌子上
and found their heads on the kitchen table.
他们的眼神好像在责备我回来吃饭晚了
Their eyes reproaching me like I was late for dinner.
是的 我的确找到了救赎
Yeah, sure, I found it.
在那之后 我又重拾过去的生活方式
After that I, uh, I slipped back into my old ways.
我需要一个目标 于是我开始当赏金猎人
I needed something to focus on, so I started collecting bounties.
我告诉你 桑尼
Tell you what, Sunny.
你可以逃
You can run.
远走高飞
Far, far away.
但他们将我们变成了这种人 这重身份是逃离不了的
But there's no escaping what they turned us into.
你有家人在那里吗
You had a family back there?
有个...
There's, uh...
女人在等我
A woman waiting for me.
我走的时候她怀孕了
She was, uh, pregnant when I left.
现在应该已经把孩子生下来了
She'd have had the baby by now.
好吧 如果你在乎他们 别回去
Yeah, well, if you care for them, don't go back.
那是你能给他们最好的礼物
That's the greatest gift you can give them.
医生 我是埃德加 你在里面吗
Hey, Doc, it's Edgar. You in there?
埃德加
Edgar.
你能帮我看看我的手吗
Could you take a look at my hand?
我应该需要缝针吧
I guess I'll need some stitches, huh?
没错 要缝很多针
Yeah. You're gonna need a whole bunch.
亨利在睡觉
You know what, Henry is sleeping.
我到外面帮你缝针吧
I'll stitch you up outside.
我们当时在巡逻 然后...
We were on patrol, and...
我绊倒了
I tripped.
被自己的剑割伤了
Cut myself on my own sword.
意外时有发生
Accidents happen.
现在德克兰说我不能去了
Now Declan says I can't go.
去哪里
Go where?
加百列 发生什么事了
Gabriel, what happened?
德克兰
Declan!
他被抓到试图从南面隧♥道♥逃走
He got caught trying to escape through the south tunnel.
奎恩打算怎么处置他
What's Quinn gonna do to him?
很可能会杀了他 以儆效尤
Probably clip him as an example to the others.
南行列车
我只是想到外面去 单独待一会
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表