剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
我昨晚简直让丽维尔欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
I kind of blew Ravel's mind last night.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
如果我们吵得你睡不着 抱歉
Sorry if we kept you awake.
我有太多心事
I had a lot on my mind.
真正吵得我睡不着的是你的呼噜声
And it was the snoring that kept me awake.
帐篷墙壁是很薄的
Tent walls are very thin, you know.
但愿你们在这里待得愉快
Hope you enjoyed your stay.
直到我们下次再相遇
Until our paths cross again.
那就是你们去到长城另一边的门票
That's your ticket to the other side of the wall.
但在你走之前 告诉我一件事
But before you go, tell me one thing.
昨晚你和波西娅亲亲我我 熟悉彼此的时候
Last night while you and portia were getting all cozy and acquainted,
她有没有叫你杀了我
did she ask you to kill me?
你确定吗
You sure?
因为我的某个小兔女可不是这么跟我说的
'Cause that's not what one of my little bunnies told me.
怎么回事 不好意思 我...
What's going on? Sorry, I...
对不起 八戒
I'm sorry, Bajie.
他逼我说出我听到的这个剪刀军说过的每一句话
He made me tell him everything I heard the Clipper say.
我很感激你没有接受她的请求
I appreciate your not taking the offer.
对于无♥耻♥的兔女 就是这个下场
And this is what we do to dishonorable bunnies.
她的新面孔 算是给所有敢跟我作对的玩偶提个醒
Her new face will be a reminder to any Doll who crosses me.
她现在成了没有价值的废人
She's worthless now.
我们走吧 好吗
Up we go. Hmm?
幸运的是 这个小宝贝会给我赚一大笔钱
Lucky this little jewel is gonna make me a fortune.
喂 桑尼
Oi. Sunny.
桑尼
Sunny!
我们得走了
We gotta go, yeah?
你的女人 孩子 家 还记得吗 我们走
Woman. Baby. Home. You remember? Let's go.
让我带上波西娅和她女儿吧
Let me take Portia and her daughter.
我给你的那把刀 可远远不止搭车的费用
That sword I traded you is worth much more than just a ride.
没兴趣
Not interested.
半年后再回来吧
Try back in six months.
这女孩到时候就会打折了 已经被男人破身了
The girl will be on discount. All broken in by then.
桑尼
Sunny!
我们这是在浪费时间 快走
We are burning daylight. Come on.
你最好听你朋友的
Better listen to your friend.
不带上她们 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving without them.
你或许是个剪刀军 但你现在没有武器 且寡不敌众
You may be a Clipper, but you're outnumbered and unarmed.
快走
Go.
快起来
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
阿米莉娅 求你救救我女儿阿米莉娅
Amelia. Please, my daughter, Amelia.
妈的
Oh, shit.
桑尼
Hey, Sunny.
你这么想要这小姑娘吗
You want the girl so bad?
把她切成碎片给你怎么样
How about in pieces?
你没事吧 我们走
You all right? Let's go.
桑尼
Sunny!
快走
Go!
妈妈
Mommy.
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
我们走 快
Let's go. Come on.
桑尼
Sunny!
我们走
Let's go!
我考虑了你的提议 并且做出了决定
I've considered your proposal and I've come to a decision.
你打算继续吊我胃口吗
Well, you gonna keep me in suspense?
我在秘会上妥协了
I compromised at the conclave.
我用原则去换取空口承诺
I traded my principles for empty promises.
但那些无辜之人的性命却面临风险
But the lives of the innocent are at stake.
我是他们唯一的机会 也是他们唯一的希望
I'm their only chance and their only hope.
我永远不会再让他们失望了
And I'm never gonna to let them down ever again.
正因此 我要和奎恩结盟
Which is why I'm making an alliance with Quinn.
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
奎恩实在太过...
Quinn is way too...
冲动易怒了
Combustible.
我们按你的方法试过了 现在按我的方法来吧
We tried it your way. Now, we're playing it mine.
现在你要做的 就是找到奎恩
Now all you have to do is find Quinn.
如果别的领主比你先找到他 只能愿诸神保佑你了
And may the gods help you if any Baron beats you to him.
你确定是这地方吗
You're sure this is the place?
你们去把他带出来
You bring him out.
由我来亲手杀了他
But I get to kill him.
刚刚发生了什么事
What just happened?
有人冲着我们来了
Someone's coming for us.
我去找人设立防卫线
I'll have the men set up a defensive perimeter.
薇儿哪去了 亨利呢
Where's Veil? Where's Henry?
薇儿
Veil!
薇儿
Veil!
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表